Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
Hi every one .. im back with another trouble.. my husband took me out from his house n he complaint to immigration offiice tht i got married bcuz i have to come canada ... look guys what happened with me.. i suffered 6 years for him ..5 years case apply n rejection n appeal ..when i came here in this year now he didnt accept me n he took out from house... plz do tel me what should i do

NKT0817

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
Doc's Request.
11-2014- 12-2014
File Transfer...
07-31-2014
Hi all, just a quick couple questions I'm just waiting to recieve the blue book and hopefully it's by month end. Can I still check ecas? Will anymore be updated on there or was that just for the first application? Thanks. Also does anyone know if selected for ADR how long does it last? Has anyone been denied after full hearing? If yes what's the next step?

luvk

Jan 27, 2015
jayda said:
I did a full hearing 3mths ago ..I was longggg from 8:30 am to 4pm ...1h lunch break

The best thing I did ..when my husband was refused I went back home for almost 2years , quit my job, sold my car, shipped all my belonged
You need to show lot of proof: pictures, affidavit from family friend, facebook pages ...everything

And also speak with your heart, show them that you love ur husband/wife ..bring lot of proof
Thx u so much .. plz if u don't mind can u send me the questions too! Inbox... Plzzz n Thx u . ...

angeljhun21

Jul 4, 2015
angeljhun21 said:
hi guys i urgently need a help ...
ok so my future-to-be husband was petitioned by his mother with our son. and the petition was approved,they're now in canada last june 13,2015 waiting for their PERMANENT RESIDENCY CARD,,, and at the end of august my husband and son (1 yr old and 7 months) will be coming back here in the philippines for us to have a civil wedding (BECAUSE WE'RE NOT YET MARRIED AND HE WAS PETITIONED AS A SINGLE STUDENT) and after 1 month my husband would be going back to canada and will be working. so my question is can he already process and apply a spousal sponsorship? and can u please help me out on how to prepare everything..PLEASE GUYS I NEED HELP

Mrs.S

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 2014
Interview........
NOV 2014 DENIED...FILED APPEAL JAN 2015....HEARING IN JULY 2017
LANDED..........
Waiting
NKT0817 said:
Hi all, just a quick couple questions I'm just waiting to recieve the blue book and hopefully it's by month end. Can I still check ecas? Will anymore be updated on there or was that just for the first application? Thanks. Also does anyone know if selected for ADR how long does it last? Has anyone been denied after full hearing? If yes what's the next step?
Unfortunately, ecas wont update for this part. It will start updating again when you win the appeal and your file goes back to the visa office to continue processing. The ADR process suppose to finish within a year, but when you win ADR and your file goes back to the visa office for processing the time there varies.

maple23

Sep 30, 2014
Hina 123 said:
Hi every one .. im back with another trouble.. my husband took me out from his house n he complaint to immigration offiice tht i got married bcuz i have to come canada ... look guys what happened with me.. i suffered 6 years for him ..5 years case apply n rejection n appeal ..when i came here in this year now he didnt accept me n he took out from house... plz do tel me what should i do
I don't know what to say Hina. Why would he do this?? You should try to find out all the laws and see what your options are. What a horrible thing to do. :(

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
maple23 said:
I don't know what to say Hina. Why would he do this?? You should try to find out all the laws and see what your options are. What a horrible thing to do. :(
He betrayed me .. i suffered him 5 years... yeah im searching law.. i lose my job bcuz of him.he gave threating cal to my ofic..

RobertoACE

Jul 7, 2015
Hi I was wondering if there is some info or someone on the same time line as me!!!
sponsorship for my wife in Cuba.

Well cic received my file September 5 2014
I was approved December 13 2014
Havana received my file December 29 2014
now it's July 7 2015
from September 5 to July 5 ---10 months
from December 29 to July 5 ---7 months
on July 17 my wife's medical will expire what will immegration do...
how much longer. I know I have to be patient but really. Can anyone help?

NKT0817

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
Doc's Request.
11-2014- 12-2014
File Transfer...
07-31-2014
Mrs.S said:
Unfortunately, ecas wont update for this part. It will start updating again when you win the appeal and your file goes back to the visa office to continue processing. The ADR process suppose to finish within a year, but when you win ADR and your file goes back to the visa office for processing the time there varies.
Mrs.S thank you :)

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hina 123 said:
He betrayed me .. i suffered him 5 years... yeah im searching law.. i lose my job bcuz of him.he gave threating cal to my ofic..
I'm very sorry to hear about your situation. Do you have conditional permanent residency? (Do you have condition 51 printed on your COPR?)

If you have conditional PR, then unfortunately your husband can in fact cancel your PR status.

If you do not have conditional PR, then your PR status is safe and there is nothing your husband can do.

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
scylla said:
I'm very sorry to hear about your situation. Do you have conditional permanent residency? (Do you have condition 51 printed on your COPR?)

If you have conditional PR, then unfortunately your husband can in fact cancel your PR status.

If you do not have conditional PR, then your PR status is safe and there is nothing your husband can do.
Yes i have conditional PR ..in my landing paper it mention tht i have to stay with him for 2 years.. but its only 5 month i ve been living here. He n his dad tourtured me alot. Get out from his house . Didnt give me food. His father usualy drunk n harass me too ..im living my aunty house .. n he is under influance of his father. Bcuz his father wants me to deport .even his whole family said tht they wil give us affidevit against him in the court tht he n his father betrayed me n threats etc...

bigredmoose

Dec 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, AUS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
AOR Received.
24-12-2014
File Transfer...
06-01-2015
Med's Done....
07-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
27/04/2015 (COPR)
LANDED..........
08/07/2015
Hina 123 said:
Yes i have conditional PR ..in my landing paper it mention tht i have to stay with him for 2 years.. but its only 5 month i ve been living here. He n his dad tourtured me alot. Get out from his house . Didnt give me food. His father usualy drunk n harass me too ..im living my aunty house .. n he is under influance of his father. Bcuz his father wants me to deport .even his whole family said tht they wil give us affidevit against him in the court tht he n his father betrayed me n threats etc...
Condition 51 can be waived in cases of abuse such as yours. Write down all the instances of abuse. Then I would contact a lawyer and get them to advise CIC of the breakdown of the relationship because of abuse.

Souricette

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Lima
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2015
AOR Received.
31-07-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
10-06-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2015
LANDED..........
26-12-2015
RobertoACE said:
Hi I was wondering if there is some info or someone on the same time line as me!!!

now it's July 7 2015
You should write in Havana thread: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/havana-cuba-t107445.3765.html

I think your case is a bit longer than usual, but nothing to be afraid of so far.

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
RobertoACE said:

now it's July 7 2015

This is not a long time. They will ask for another medical or may give you an extension. Waiting is the hardest part.......try to relax.

maple23

Sep 30, 2014
can anyone tell me how long it takes for background checks to be completed? i am dealing with ndvo. how much more must i wait?!? :'( :'( ??? :mad: