+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

krepa

Apr 14, 2015
Hello everyone!!!
I need consultant to help me with my appeal case. I live in Calgary. Any suggestion is much appreciated. Thanks a lot!

DADDYS GIRL

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2012
Doc's Request.
12-03-2014
AOR Received.
16-05-2012
File Transfer...
29-05-2012
Med's Done....
16-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2014 - Rec: 19-05-2014
LANDED..........
23-05-2014
Was wondering if anyone could shed some light or what the possible next steps will be in this situation....

My husband's application for P.R. has been declined however, the refusal documents have not been received and we have not yet submitted our intention to appeal. I want to know what should we expect. My spouse is in Jamaica...will the appeal take place in Toronto or in Jamaica...do both parties have to be available...is the burden of proof to provide support documents that this is a genuine relationship?

Background info: Spouse had an interview February 2015, based on the questions it appeared that the VO had already made a decision on the validity of the relationship?

Any suggestions or feedback would be greatly appreciated...

On the behalf of a really good friend :)

b4roness

Jun 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Doc's Request.
New Police Cert. 11-02-2014
AOR Received.
Sponsor Approval 19-02-2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2013
Interview........
January 22, 2015 - Vienna - FAILED - Appealing.
Passport Req..
Exempt
LANDED..........
In God's time.
DADDYS GIRL said:
Was wondering if anyone could shed some light or what the possible next steps will be in this situation....

My husband's application for P.R. has been declined however, the refusal documents have not been received and we have not yet submitted our intention to appeal. I want to know what should we expect. My spouse is in Jamaica...will the appeal take place in Toronto or in Jamaica...do both parties have to be available...is the burden of proof to provide support documents that this is a genuine relationship?

Background info: Spouse had an interview February 2015, based on the questions it appeared that the VO had already made a decision on the validity of the relationship?

Any suggestions or feedback would be greatly appreciated...

On the behalf of a really good friend :)
Hi!

I'm just gonna throw in this piece of info as a partial answer, because this just happened to us yesterday:
I, the applicant, received my refusal letter a few days after my failed interview (and also, judging by the office's questions, negativity, and not looking at a shred of our evidence, he already predetermined to fail me. Most likely based on my picture before anything else.) We waited patiently for the second letter to arrive, which has attached to it the appeal app and all directions. We called CIC numerous times and they said to 'be patient'. It turns out, as we just discovered yesterday, Canada Post employees are total idiots and couldn't find the office of my lawyer... a giant office building... and returned the envelope to Vienna immediately (around late Jan. 2015). The officer was negligent enough to NOT inform us, nor our lawyer, that the envelope was returned. We inquired about this letter via email about a month ago (both our lawyer and ourselves, to be thorough), and only NOW got a reply from the officer directly, showing that the envelope was returned.
Now, this may be a rare situation, but if you see that time is passing and your friend has received nothing/no decision, sit on their heads, politely of course. Call and ask where the decision is.

BUT, i was informed recently, on here, that the second refusal letter isn't needed to file for an appeal! It can be filed with just the initial letter the applicant receives. Unfortunately, in my case, it is required. All cases can vary, in the smallest ways. Ours is a bit more complicated than the standard refusal, so don't take my testimony above as a 'done deal'. I just felt like sharing on here what happened to us, and if anyone sees that MONTHS are passing and they have not received any notices, to call CIC and demand (...politely) to know what's happening. This is our lives they're playing with. It's cruel and unusual punishment to have to go through things such as we've had to.

Good luck to your friend! =D

Love22

Sep 8, 2014
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan17/2013
Med's Done....
Jan26/2015 re-medical&police report
Passport Req..
April 16-2015
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Heeeyy guys,

Finally its time... just received ppr request :D :D :D :D :D SOOOOOO HAPPY, finally my waiting period is overrrrr !!!!!! :D :D :D

Good luck everyone else here! Wish you all the best.

shaiz

Star Member
May 18, 2014
Love22 said:
Heeeyy guys,

Finally its time... just received ppr request :D :D :D :D :D SOOOOOO HAPPY, finally my waiting period is overrrrr !!!!!! :D :D :D

Many many Congratulations....

Stressed wife

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
My online status says medical results received, what's next , I already submit all my police clearance for my daughters and myself , also I already submit passports and return fedex envelope , would it be decision made and have my passports back, thanks for the reply .

Good luck and congrats to all

Love22

Sep 8, 2014
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan17/2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
April 16-2015
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING

b4roness

Jun 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Doc's Request.
New Police Cert. 11-02-2014
AOR Received.
Sponsor Approval 19-02-2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2013
Interview........
January 22, 2015 - Vienna - FAILED - Appealing.
Passport Req..
Exempt
LANDED..........
In God's time.
Love22 said:
Heeeyy guys,

Congrats!!! =D

Feb 26, 2015
Siva said:
It's been 2 months since I won Adr and my file hasn't transferred to the visa office yet . Anyone experience the same situation or know what I can do. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks
Hi Siva, I have a date of April 27, 2015 for my ADR and I am VERY nervous. Yesterday was our 2 yr anniversary and I just want him here with me. I was wondering if you could give me any idea of what kind of questions was asked at the ADR. I'm just trying to get ready before going. Any info would help greatly I'm sure :)

Siva

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
canadatunisialove said:
Hi Siva, I have a date of April 27, 2015 for my ADR and I am VERY nervous. Yesterday was our 2 yr anniversary and I just want him here with me. I was wondering if you could give me any idea of what kind of questions was asked at the ADR. I'm just trying to get ready before going. Any info would help greatly I'm sure :)
Hi ,

My ADR was really short. Make sure you answer all the question. They would asks question based on the rejection of the visa office. Mind was financial refusal so they asked about my income and so forth. Good luck

ajarupan

Oct 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2013 - In Process
Nomination.....
04-01-2014 - Decision Made, rejected.
AOR Received.
Appealed - February 2014
IELTS Request
Appeal Accepted - March 3, 2014
File Transfer...
Blue Book Received - July 6, 2014
Med's Request
February, 2016
Med's Done....
February, 2016
Interview........
Full Hearing: August 19, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...in process
jaycee4sweet said:
Hi I already hv a lawyer his name z Mendel green nd I gave him 6500 for ADR but I loose in ADR and for full hearing he z asking another $4500+ tax. I m earning only to pay his fee nd m so depressed now dnt know wot to do looking at my daughters nd looks feel like m so unfair to them bcos if they ask me to buy sumthng I just try to make them understand that what Z going on in my lyf nd how helpless I m. They understand nd try to make me happy but really m so depressed. I can't live without my hubby.

Crazy lawyer and immigrant officer's/Ministers. We spend so much, they play with our lives. Sorry to hear this awful story. My lawyer only took $4,000 for IAD hearing, still no date yet. ADR free. I have no idea why your lawyer took $6,500 and now asking you $4500.. You should switch your lawyer. I don't know what is going to happen to my IAD hearing, they cancelled ADR. I had 3 times IAD hearing cancelled, now they booked me back in August. It's like we killed a person a serious case. Crazy people.

Love22

Sep 8, 2014
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan17/2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
April 16-2015
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING

mizzdanish

Star Member
Mar 20, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 17th 2013
AOR Received.
Nov. 25th
File Transfer...
Dec 9 2013
Med's Done....
July 2013
Interview........
Aug 21st 2014
Hey there, new to this thread as my husband just received a denial letter yesterday. Reasons were that they found our marriage not to be genuine, my husband has two assault charge from 10+ years ago. They stated in the denial letter that we are not to appeal this decision and that he can not apply for any visa to come to Canada and basically said not to come to Canada at all. (I havnt received a copy yet so I'm going off of what he said to me). Does this sound right at all?

Reactions: Imari

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

mizzdanish said:
Hey there, new to this thread as my husband just received a denial letter yesterday. Reasons were that they found our marriage not to be genuine, my husband has two assault charge from 10+ years ago. They stated in the denial letter that we are not to appeal this decision and that he can not apply for any visa to come to Canada and basically said not to come to Canada at all. (I havnt received a copy yet so I'm going off of what he said to me). Does this sound right at all?
1. Wait until you get the letter, but it appears the application was refused as the marriage was no genuine, and your spouse is criminally inadmissible to Canada as well.

mizzdanish

Star Member
Mar 20, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 17th 2013
AOR Received.
Nov. 25th
File Transfer...
Dec 9 2013
Med's Done....
July 2013
Interview........
Aug 21st 2014
Yeah that's what it sounds like to me as well but I'm totally confused on how they can tell us that we are not allowed to appeal this.