+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

sunny_saaqi

Apr 7, 2015
hi dear
I sponsored my wife in 2011 Feb and she got her interview cancelled in 2013 bcoz they said u didn't visit ur wife from last 3 years and u just had NIKKAH not proper marriage so we don't think that ur marriage is genuine...So i appeal and went pakistan for RUKHSATI in 2013 then again i failed on my ADR meeting in 2014 march then im still waiting for my hearing day...and also i have been visited her in 2014 as well and we both went dubai too....

I send them everything with proofs like marriage certificate, Skype chats with call duration almost everyday, Western union slips for 4 years, All the Pictures such as NIKKAH, RUKHSATI, RECEPTION, OUTING DINNER, DUBAI ETC , Facebook chats plus status with comments..

So could u please help me out how are they chances on the hearing & also hired a immigiration consultant please reply me as fast as u can

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
wintersnow said:
I didn't hire a lawyer ... just a consultant. She seems very capable. Consultants are much cheaper. I think you only need a lawyer if you are going to a judicial review. At least my consultant said she could represent us all the way to a full hearing (if need be).

I think it is Gango who recommended going to the CanLII website to look over cases that have gone to judicial review. I looked over one case and I was quite surprised it had to go to court. It makes me very concerned about my own case and I feel much more comfortable having some help along the way. Someone who knows what to expect.

It is important to know what you are trying to accomplish in the ADR. My consultant seems to understand what we need to do to convince the Minister's lawyer that the VO was mistaken in his assessment that our relationship was not genuine.

However ... only time will tell if I have wasted more money on our case ...
hi wintersnow,
thnx for mentioning my name on your post and I would like to tell all the members hear, if you need to gain high, you AIM HIGH...!!!!! so, I did the same thats why I went through more than 150 cases to check with cases to clarify how we should make us ready to face to the ADR... so, actually I had an ADR but I prepared for a Full hearing thats why I WON... so, the Canlii was introduced by rathika2011 to me and I have to thank her thausand time for that... bcoz i was experience by the Canlii very well... if you follow it properly and get ready in the right way, you'll need no any lawyer or a consultant to present for your self... please be experienced with canlii... Good luck to AnnieDonald and all who is still waiting for there canadian life journey........

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
sunny_saaqi said:
hi dear
I sponsored my wife in 2011 Feb and she got her interview cancelled in 2013 bcoz they said u didn't visit ur wife from last 3 years and u just had NIKKAH not proper marriage so we don't think that ur marriage is genuine...So i appeal and went pakistan for RUKHSATI in 2013 then again i failed on my ADR meeting in 2014 march then im still waiting for my hearing day...and also i have been visited her in 2014 as well and we both went dubai too....

I send them everything with proofs like marriage certificate, Skype chats with call duration almost everyday, Western union slips for 4 years, All the Pictures such as NIKKAH, RUKHSATI, RECEPTION, OUTING DINNER, DUBAI ETC , Facebook chats plus status with comments..

So could u please help me out how are they chances on the hearing & also hired a immigiration consultant please reply me as fast as u can
dear sunny, I think though you hire a lawyer you should do the home work like gather documents and all the proofs and all... so, that is your choice to have a lawyer or a consultant but i think all of the gathering you have with you now are most important stuff for a good successful appeal.. and also if you can go through the Canlii as I suggest all the time as it was helped me a lot to be experienced how to handle my case.. so, if you read 10- 15 cases you'll get an idea how you should be prepared and what are the weak points you have with you to make correct... good luck and follow this...

http://www.canlii.org/en/#search/type=decision&ccId=cisr&dateRange=l3y&all=under%20section%204

AnnieDonald

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
China
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23Rd, Dec, 2014
Gango is waiting said:
hi wintersnow,
thnx for mentioning my name on your post and I would like to tell all the members hear, if you need to gain high, you AIM HIGH...!!!!! so, I did the same thats why I went through more than 150 cases to check with cases to clarify how we should make us ready to face to the ADR... so, actually I had an ADR but I prepared for a Full hearing thats why I WON... so, the Canlii was introduced by rathika2011 to me and I have to thank her thausand time for that... bcoz i was experience by the Canlii very well... if you follow it properly and get ready in the right way, you'll need no any lawyer or a consultant to present for your self... please be experienced with canlii... Good luck to AnnieDonald and all who is still waiting for there canadian life journey........
Thank you Gango, all the best to you.

Vatana c

Apr 7, 2015
hi, I'm new to this.. I really need help.. My wife was refused yesterday and I don't understand why.. Cic asked for Dna request and they said they would take it as conclusive evidence if the results was positive.. My dna with my wife daughter and I was positive.. They lied and still reject me after our positive Dna results.. I really don't know what to do..my wife was refused because they think it's not genuine.. Even with positive DNa results..

Mrs Selim

Mar 6, 2013
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-3-2013
Interview........
May 28 2013 denied
Passport Req..
May 5 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 12 2015
LANDED..........
May 31 2015
Any one else have problems checking status online ?? my husband and I try everyday and never successful.

Coldstream63

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
AOR Received.
Sponsor 07-03-2015, Applicant 30-03-2015
File Transfer...
13-04-2015
Med's Done....
Received 30-12-2014
Interview........
Not Required
VISA ISSUED...
07-10-2015
LANDED..........
Flight booked for 11-11-2015
I was just on a few minutes ago, with no issues. The net has been a bit quirky today, so maybe that's it.

Mrs Selim

Mar 6, 2013
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-3-2013
Interview........
May 28 2013 denied
Passport Req..
May 5 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 12 2015
LANDED..........
May 31 2015
omg omg it say's decision made does that mean the will request for my husband's passport soon ???

Kistehsia

Star Member
Aug 20, 2013
Hello Everyone, I have a simple question if someone may please answer. I am preparing everything for ADR/Appeal (which I have no date for yet) Appeal received Sept. 17th 2014 and Blue Book received Dec.28th 2014. Now my question is when I go to send in everything, do I send the many many pages of chat logs or do I bring the those the day of ADR/Appeal. Thank you kindly.

Mrs. Malek

Star Member
Jun 5, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
03-06-2013
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
03-07-2013
File Transfer...
28-07-2013
Interview........
20-05-2014... Failed
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
01-11-2015
LANDED..........
14-11-2015
Kistehsia said:
Hello Everyone, I have a simple question if someone may please answer. I am preparing everything for ADR/Appeal (which I have no date for yet) Appeal received Sept. 17th 2014 and Blue Book received Dec.28th 2014. Now my question is when I go to send in everything, do I send the many many pages of chat logs or do I bring the those the day of ADR/Appeal. Thank you kindly.
Hi,
you have to prepare a file to send. mostly recent communication (phone, email, facebook, tango, skype) also few of old ones too. 15-20 picts of each events and visits. both passport copy with all stamp page specially visa page. boarding pass. gifts receipts and mail cards photo copies. I liked how my lawyer made the booklet and had index page in front. They didnt look at my any documents at ADR except my passport and his passport copy. start collecting it. it takes while.And make sure you have everything for ADR incase if they ask. best of luck!

Mrs. Malek

Star Member
Jun 5, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
03-06-2013
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
03-07-2013
File Transfer...
28-07-2013
Interview........
20-05-2014... Failed
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
01-11-2015
LANDED..........
14-11-2015
Please can someone tell me how long its take to receive a order letter from ADR? After the case success in Toronto.
Thank you

rathika2011

Jul 13, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december, 02-2010
Doc's Request.
july,08,2014
File Transfer...
JANUARY 17,2011
Med's Request
july,08,2014
Med's Done....
OCTOBER 15 2010/new meds done july, 09,2014
Interview........
NOVEMBER 15TH SAME DAY REFUSED VISA/ APPEAL HEARING ON NOVEMBER/05/2013//won appeal feb 10/14...
Passport Req..
e-mail ppr request august 28/2014
VISA ISSUED...
sept/03/14
LANDED..........
flying on sept/12/14..4yrs of stress is over
Mrs Selim said:
omg omg it say's decision made does that mean the will request for my husband's passport soon ???

YES Mrs.selim Decision made wow congrats your done...wait a week or so they will request for pp ...pack your bags and ready to fly good luck...

Gango girl Moko kelle ...are you all ready to fly.? can't wait to meet you.., your most welcome about the canlii...you came along way i wish you all the best and have fun coming to canada in the right time for spring....

Mrs Selim

Mar 6, 2013
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-3-2013
Interview........
May 28 2013 denied
Passport Req..
May 5 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 12 2015
LANDED..........
May 31 2015
Thank you so much rathika2011

jaycee4sweet

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-06-2013
File Transfer...
22-06-2013
Med's Done....
March10th,2013
Interview........
June4th,2014
Passport Req..
02-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
W8ng
LANDED..........
Had Hearing 08/16/2016 waiting for the decision/ appeal allowed Nov 1st 2016
Mrs Selim said:
Any one else have problems checking status online ?? my husband and I try everyday and never successful.
Hi can u plz pm me as i hv to ask u sumthng bout ur hearing bcos I loose in ADR nd now w8ng for the interview my hubby z 13 yr older dan me. And dnt know how to convince them dat this z a genuine marriage for both of us. Plz plz reply me or pm me. I ll appericiate thanx in advance

Mrs. Malek

Star Member
Jun 5, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
03-06-2013
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
03-07-2013
File Transfer...
28-07-2013
Interview........
20-05-2014... Failed
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
01-11-2015
LANDED..........
14-11-2015
Vatana c said:
hi, I'm new to this.. I really need help.. My wife was refused yesterday and I don't understand why.. Cic asked for Dna request and they said they would take it as conclusive evidence if the results was positive.. My dna with my wife daughter and I was positive.. They lied and still reject me after our positive Dna results.. I really don't know what to do..my wife was refused because they think it's not genuine.. Even with positive DNa results..
Hi Vatana,
Now you have to wait for rejection letter. Then you processed for appeal. Appeal filing is pretty simple. when you received the blue book then you can decide you need the lawyer or not. By that time you probably know all the details of the interview. I said be patient, I know its hard... Cant do anything then wait.