+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Mar 14, 2014
wefeia said:
Here is our time line:

-Applied March 2011

-Denied Oct 2012 (without interview) for misrepresentation

-Appleaded Nov 2012

-Hearing date June 2013 (I arrived in Toronto and they immediately postponed it because the embassy never interviewed my husband before denying him)

-Interview July 2013 (marriage is bona fide but since we were already denied we have to go back to court for the final ruling)

-March 2014 (went to MP to figure out why we don't have a date for the hearing yet. Find out the officer received the email from the embassy but forgot to put us in queue for a new date )

-Aug 26 2014 Hearing

- Oct 2014 APPEAL ALLOWED

-Feb 10 (emailed the embassy asking for an update. They replied within hrs stating they sent us a letter dated Dec 29th for updated forms, medical, police report. All this had to be sent to them by Feb 28th. My husband rushed to take care of this and get everything ready in time)

-Today my husband hand delivered everything to the embassy. The lady that received them told him everything would be looked at on Mon and he should expect PPR and fingerprints in two weeks or so.

Its been a crazy crazy emotional rollercoaster...fingers crossed that nothing else comes up and we get out PPR!

Hello!!
Hope everythinngs ok!

I was wondering how did you email the embassy. I won my appeal in october. We are now in march amd I havent heard anything yet. Nor does it show anything online.
Let me know thanks!

My timeline is crazy similar to yours, also denied because of misrepresentation.
I really need to know what is going on, if I could get the email that would be great!
Thanks!!!

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
Mylifeisallovertheplace said:
Hello!!
Hope everythinngs ok!

I was wondering how did you email the embassy. I won my appeal in october. We are now in march amd I havent heard anything yet. Nor does it show anything online.
Let me know thanks!

My timeline is crazy similar to yours, also denied because of misrepresentation.
I really need to know what is going on, if I could get the email that would be great!
Thanks!!!

Don't focus on ecas. It is unreliable. You will hear from them shortly, and then it should move along fast 8)

Mar 14, 2014
You think?
Am getting so worried now. Everyone heard from the embassy before six months, am hitting six months next month and am so worried!!

I hope ur right.

Ecas is the worst thing ever!!

Thank you for your support :)

Love22

Sep 8, 2014
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan17/2013
Med's Done....
Jan26/2015 re-medical&police report
Passport Req..
April 16-2015
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Thanks Siva.

I'm just so worried because the questions they are asking we already provided documents and answered them at ADR and we passed it. So why are they asking again? It's been 6 months since ADR and they are still asking the same questions again and again.

maple23

Sep 30, 2014
You think?
Am getting so worried now. Everyone heard from the embassy before six months, am hitting six months next month and am so worried!!

I hope ur right.

Ecas is the worst thing ever!!

Thank you for your support :)
Did you submit an e-mail in your application? Will they contact you by mail or e-mail? Months got wasted in my case because mail was sent to wrong address and I had no idea. I am still waiting for a response 9 months after winning appeal. Make sure your file is in Ottawa or at the VO and not lost somewhere in between.

Mar 14, 2014
maple23 said:
Did you submit an e-mail in your application? Will they contact you by mail or e-mail? Months got wasted in my case because mail was sent to wrong address and I had no idea. I am still waiting for a response 9 months after winning appeal. Make sure your file is in Ottawa or at the VO and not lost somewhere in between.
I believe they contact me by mail. How do i know if my file is in ottawa?
Or give them my email?

maple23

Sep 30, 2014
I believe they contact me by mail. How do i know if my file is in ottawa?
Or give them my email?
Contact your MP. Tell them you need to know where your file is. They should be able to find out. To update with an e-mail, I believe the applicant has to fax or scan a signed letter requesting it. I think it will depend if your file is in Ottawa or overseas.

jassi235

Mar 11, 2015
gsize said:
Toronto wait time is 28 months for a Hearing. ADR is about 6-9 months. ::)
thanks gsize ,I hope I get an adr hearing rather than a full hearing ,how do they decide wich hearing it would be?

jassi235

Mar 11, 2015
Love22 said:
I had an ADR hearing in Toronto, it took 10 months for me. I appealed January 2014 and my hearing was Oct 2014!!! In most cases it's within 6-10months now but don't give up. Keep calling them and asking them to give you a date!!!

Also in the meantime, collect as much proof as you can it will be very helpful.

Good luck.
thanks love22 , you said your hearing was oct 14 ,what happened ? and how do they decide wether you get adr or full hearing?

Dec 19, 2012
I received an email form the Canadian Embassy in my husbands country stating they reassessed and extended his medical for one year, now valid until Dec. 2015. Now Ottawa processing Center is requesting medical to be done. MP is checking into it and my lawyer, but really??? Fingers crossed they honour the extension.