+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Nov 29, 2012
hi dear I just new to this forum I had my husband file in process - I had appeal hearing done on Jan 14/2015 and it was successful and just 2 wks back applications status changed to in process but since than we haven't hard anything yet. Is anybody knows what's the next step after that please.

Thank you

yaadein

Feb 1, 2015
Stressed wife said:
Only if you lived in the USA six months or more then you would need fbi certificate , if not you don't need fbi certificate, once you live in any country other than your home country then you Will need a police clearance from that country , Goodluck.
Thank you

Rozi

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know how much the visa office of India take the processing time? and i received an email that my all documents went to Visa office of India and now how much i have to wait and what is the next step?

maple23

Sep 30, 2014
Rozi said:
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know how much the visa office of India take the processing time? and i received an email that my all documents went to Visa office of India and now how much i have to wait and what is the next step?
This page is for people with appeal files. Was your application rejected and then appealed?

Love22

Sep 8, 2014
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan17/2013
Med's Done....
Jan26/2015 re-medical&police report
Passport Req..
April 16-2015
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Hi Guys,

I need help with your opinions...
We sent re-medical,police report and updated forms mid Feb 2015 and we were really expecting Vo to request ppr soon but instead they asked us more documents!! :( Few of documents which we already provided for ADR and Vo is asking them again, I feel so hopeless as they're so unpredictable. I heard after successful ADR it takes 6 months to get ppr, we won our hearing Oct 06th 2014. Please, I really need some feedback, anybody with similar experience?

shaiz

Star Member
May 18, 2014
Love22 said:
Hi Guys,

I need help with your opinions...
We sent re-medical,police report and updated forms mid Feb 2015 and we were really expecting Vo to request ppr soon but instead they asked us more documents!! :( Few of documents which we already provided for ADR and Vo is asking them again, I feel so hopeless as they're so unpredictable. I heard after successful ADR it takes 6 months to get ppr, we won our hearing Oct 06th 2014. Please, I really need some feedback, anybody with similar experience?
what kind a documents they asked?

Love22

Sep 8, 2014
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan17/2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
April 16-2015
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
shaiz said:
what kind a documents they asked?
Questions like how we first met and how relationship started, my husband's overstay in UK and updates on my financial status in Canada. However, we already gave them all these documents for the hearing. I don't understand why the vo is asking it again.

Siva

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Love22 said:
Questions like how we first met and how relationship started, my husband's overstay in UK and updates on my financial status in Canada. However, we already gave them all these documents for the hearing. I don't understand why the vo is asking it again.
Hi Love22,

Which office is requesting this information. Ottawa or Colombo?Thanks

sierose

Mar 9, 2015
my first stage of approval was denied...because my husband was in income assistance...inland sponsorship

can we appeal?

thanks
sierose

Love22

Sep 8, 2014
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan17/2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
April 16-2015
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Siva said:
Hi Love22,

Which office is requesting this information. Ottawa or Colombo?Thanks
It's Colombo. They're stressing me out.

bigredmoose

Dec 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, AUS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
AOR Received.
24-12-2014
File Transfer...
06-01-2015
Med's Done....
07-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
27/04/2015 (COPR)
LANDED..........
08/07/2015
sierose said:
my first stage of approval was denied...because my husband was in income assistance...inland sponsorship

can we appeal?

thanks
sierose
I think generally speaking, appeals are only allowed when CIC has made a mistake. Best bet is to get your sponsor off welfare and try again.