Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-08-2014 second time
Interview........
07-05-2013 ADR 14-05-14 won
Siva said:
Wow two weeks. This probably means I have to wait that long too. Do you know if this is normal? Thanks
i went thru the forum found some people were waiting even a month after DM so horrible((

milenka

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-08-2014 second time
Interview........
Gango is waiting said:
he both of you
can both of you tell me plzzzz yours process after the appeal allowed were done at Ottawa?
yes mine is in Ottawa

jassi235

Mar 11, 2015
Can anybody give some info on how long does appeal process take for spousal cases , I have an immigration consultant taking care of the paper process and I was told we need to wait for disclosure to arrive from new delhi ,can anybody give me some kind of time line it usually take? Any info will be very much appreciated ,thanks

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
Siva said:
Yes. Mine is also being processed in Ottawa.
milenka said:
yes mine is in Ottawa
yes i thought the cases which are processed in Ottawa, are done sooner... but i think its 10 months for milenka
and
for siva its taken 4 months
so we cant say exact time line ..... ??????????????????????

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
jassi235 said:
Can anybody give some info on how long does appeal process take for spousal cases , I have an immigration consultant taking care of the paper process and I was told we need to wait for disclosure to arrive from new delhi ,can anybody give me some kind of time line it usually take? Any info will be very much appreciated ,thanks
in toronto it takes little longer and in vancouver its lesser
and also for ADR hearing its lesser and for a full hearing its longer
in vancouver for an ADR about 6 months and for full hearing about 8 months
but nobody can say an exact time period its always be changeable

milenka

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-08-2014 second time
Interview........
Gango is waiting said:
yes i thought the cases which are processed in Ottawa, are done sooner... but i think its 10 months for milenka
and
for siva its taken 4 months
so we cant say exact time line ..... ??????????????????????
yes but mine case is not regular we have some issues with meds it cost for us extra 5 month (

preet13

Oct 1, 2014
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 sep.2013
AOR Received.
05 oct 2013
Med's Request
19 nov, 2014
Med's Done....
27 nov, 2014
Interview........
19. nov
Passport Req..
DM from 18 march 2015,,,,,,
VISA ISSUED...
got visa 19 march 2015,,,,
LANDED..........
sooooonnnnnn
Gango is waiting said:
dear under what section your friend refused for? i mean marriage not genuine or what? in ADR, it takes about 1 hour and you have to submit documents relevant to your refusal matter and then they go through the documents and in the ADR hearing they ask some questions according to your new evidences and allow or deny.. but if you get an ADR, it means its not a big issue... but dont worry though they will have a full hearing, they have to collect enough reliable documents and ready for the hearing and normally it takes about 4-5 hours to be finished... give the correct section number which they were refused for?
yes they said ur marriage is not genuine... after lawyer said ur case is clear after 5-6 months under ADR.. now after 7-8 months later he got a letter fron embassy ur case is going full hearing.. is it ok without any haring his case gone a full hearing.. so please can u explane me who they can work like this kind of case
thanks for ur reply

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
preet13 said:
yes they said ur marriage is not genuine... after lawyer said ur case is clear after 5-6 months under ADR.. now after 7-8 months later he got a letter fron embassy ur case is going full hearing.. is it ok without any haring his case gone a full hearing.. so please can u explane me who they can work like this kind of case
thanks for ur reply
its ok if you have a full hearing what else to do... you cant refuse that suggestion and now you have to collect enough evidences as most as you can

http://www.canlii.org/en/#search/type=decision&ccId=cisr&dateRange=l3y&all=under%20section%204

plzz follow the cases which are here as much as you can and get knowledgeable of your refusal situation and get ready according to the backgrounds of these cases... when you go through all these cases you copy and paste the special parts of them on a word document or notebook which relevant to your case and background and get ready with confidence
dont worry i'll wish for your success ....
GOOD LUCK

preet13

Oct 1, 2014
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 sep.2013
AOR Received.
05 oct 2013
Med's Request
19 nov, 2014
Med's Done....
27 nov, 2014
Interview........
19. nov
Passport Req..
DM from 18 march 2015,,,,,,
VISA ISSUED...
got visa 19 march 2015,,,,
LANDED..........
sooooonnnnnn
Gango is waiting said:
its ok if you have a full hearing what else to do... you cant refuse that suggestion and now you have to collect enough evidences as most as you can

http://www.canlii.org/en/#search/type=decision&ccId=cisr&dateRange=l3y&all=under%20section%204

plzz follow the cases which are here as much as you can and get knowledgeable of your refusal situation and get ready according to the backgrounds of these cases... when you go through all these cases you copy and paste the special parts of them on a word document or notebook which relevant to your case and background and get ready with confidence
dont worry i'll wish for your success ....
GOOD LUCK
thanks for the kind advise
:D :D

Vincygirl

Feb 15, 2015
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2013
Doc's Request.
13/02/2014
Med's Done....
07/03/2015
Interview........
04/04/2014
Passport Req..
10/08/2015
LANDED..........
21/10/2015
HEY GUYS. I RECEIVED MY MEDICAL REQUEST FROM OTTAWA (VIA EMAIL) TWO WEEKS AGO. ALSO REQUESTED IS A NEW APPLICATION KIT. THE EMAIL LISTS ABOUT FIVE 'MUST INCLUDE' FORMS. DO I SUBMIT THE ENTIRE KIT OR JUST THE SPECIFIC FORMS CIC REQUESTED?

Newbie01

Star Member
May 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2011
Med's Request
06-2012
Interview........
08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Denied 08-2014...appealed September 2012, won full hearing June 2014. Request for documents Aug.2014.
how long does it take to get your passport back with Visa after passport has been requested?
just wondering if we should book the ticket or wait until passport is back?

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
Vincygirl said:
HEY GUYS. I RECEIVED MY MEDICAL REQUEST FROM OTTAWA (VIA EMAIL) TWO WEEKS AGO. ALSO REQUESTED IS A NEW APPLICATION KIT. THE EMAIL LISTS ABOUT FIVE 'MUST INCLUDE' FORMS. DO I SUBMIT THE ENTIRE KIT OR JUST THE SPECIFIC FORMS CIC REQUESTED?
just the specific forms they requested
i think those are IMM008ENU - Generic Application, Additional Family Information Form and Schedule A- background Declaration ryt?
no need to send all the application kit

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
Newbie01 said:
how long does it take to get your passport back with Visa after passport has been requested?
when was your ppr?
and i just want ask you that it has taken 9 months for you to be requested the passport? in Ottawa?

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
Newbie01 said:
ONLY book if you can get a refund.

Best to wait until you receive everything back. :)