+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
NKT0817 said:
Lol sorry marriage I don't even know how it changed to magi. And yes it's through Vancouver.
Many refusals are due to 'not genuine'. I don't know the statistics but as I said earlier, most are successful. Its more of a waiting game now. Fasten your seatbelt !

Just make sure you appeal within the 30 days.

NKT0817

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
Doc's Request.
11-2014- 12-2014
File Transfer...
07-31-2014
gsize said:
Many refusals are due to 'not genuine'. I don't know the statistics but as I said earlier, most are successful. Its more of a waiting game now. Fasten your seatbelt !

Just make sure you appeal within the 30 days.
Thank you gsize

b4roness

Jun 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Doc's Request.
New Police Cert. 11-02-2014
AOR Received.
Sponsor Approval 19-02-2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2013
Interview........
January 22, 2015 - Vienna - FAILED - Appealing.
Passport Req..
Exempt
LANDED..........
In God's time.
Hi all,

Does anyone know how long it takes to receive the second refusal notice (I received the initial one, mine, but my husband has yet to receive his.) We applied via Vienna.

Thanks!

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
NKT0817 said:
Thank you gsize
like gsize said most of the appeals are successful and if you read this thread from the beginning, you can see most of them were succeeded and i'll give you a link of canlii which the cases done with cic and you can go through those and get knowledge of the way you should ready with
and also vancouver time is lesser than toronto and if you get an ADR it'll take around 6-8 months there... what ever you have to appeal within 30 days after you get your refusal letter... collect more evidences like pictures, documents which can prove your relationship is genuine and you can visit your spouse and get letters from both of your families and friends telling that yours marriage is genuine.... and some more... anything which can prove it collect collect collect..... good luck

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
b4roness said:
Hi all,

Does anyone know how long it takes to receive the second refusal notice (I received the initial one, mine, but my husband has yet to receive his.) We applied via Vienna.

Thanks!
no need to wait till your husband received his copy of refusal letter, you can scan your letter & send him & ask him to download the appeal form and appeal now then you can save your time

shuaibks

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
CALGARY
App. Filed.......
14-11-2017
AOR Received.
16-02-2018
IELTS Request
N/A
Hello Friends,

anyone have a appeal case in Pakistan? how long its taking?

shuaibks

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
CALGARY
App. Filed.......
14-11-2017
AOR Received.
16-02-2018
IELTS Request
N/A
Hello Friends,

anyone have a appeal case in Pakistan? how long its taking? im from calgary
and tell me the time frame i also file the appeal for my wife and got my acknowledgement letter from IAD Vancouver.
and whats the success rate in appeal cases thx.

preet13

Oct 1, 2014
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 sep.2013
AOR Received.
05 oct 2013
Med's Request
19 nov, 2014
Med's Done....
27 nov, 2014
Interview........
19. nov
Passport Req..
DM from 18 march 2015,,,,,,
VISA ISSUED...
got visa 19 march 2015,,,,
LANDED..........
sooooonnnnnn
Gango is waiting said:
like gsize said most of the appeals are successful and if you read this thread from the beginning, you can see most of them were succeeded and i'll give you a link of canlii which the cases done with cic and you can go through those and get knowledge of the way you should ready with
and also vancouver time is lesser than toronto and if you get an ADR it'll take around 6-8 months there... what ever you have to appeal within 30 days after you get your refusal letter... collect more evidences like pictures, documents which can prove your relationship is genuine and you can visit your spouse and get letters from both of your families and friends telling that yours marriage is genuine.... and some more... anything which can prove it collect collect collect..... good luck
hi dear
thanks for ur advise
my friend case was refused in june 2014 he appeal oct. 2014 now he got a letter again ur case in going full haring..he is in toroonto can u tell m wht to do knw how much time to complete the process (in ADR they r taking any interview)
thanks

Siva

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Hi guys,

My Ecas says decision made since last week and they have not asked for ppr. I am a bit worried, what should I do? Thanks

milenka

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-08-2014 second time
Interview........
07-05-2013 ADR 14-05-14 won
Siva said:
Hi guys,

My Ecas says decision made since last week and they have not asked for ppr. I am a bit worried, what should I do? Thanks
mine is two weeks already still waiting((

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
preet13 said:
hi dear
thanks for ur advise
my friend case was refused in june 2014 he appeal oct. 2014 now he got a letter again ur case in going full haring..he is in toroonto can u tell m wht to do knw how much time to complete the process (in ADR they r taking any interview)
thanks
dear under what section your friend refused for? i mean marriage not genuine or what? in ADR, it takes about 1 hour and you have to submit documents relevant to your refusal matter and then they go through the documents and in the ADR hearing they ask some questions according to your new evidences and allow or deny.. but if you get an ADR, it means its not a big issue... but dont worry though they will have a full hearing, they have to collect enough reliable documents and ready for the hearing and normally it takes about 4-5 hours to be finished... give the correct section number which they were refused for?