+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Stressed wife

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
Gango is waiting said:
dear i went through the surgery. its a major operation & very hard... feeling better now. one rib was removed & has terrible pains... doctor said that i got a bonus from my immigration medical.. so now everything is done & waiting for the rest of the immigration game... LOL.... thanks for the comment dear & a happy new year for both of u... :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Best wishes and a speedy recovery to you gango, all the best.

taj p

Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31oct2013
AOR Received.
15nov2013
File Transfer...
20nov2013
Med's Done....
07oct2013
Passport Req..
17jan2014
aroundwrd99 said:
Hi,

Can you please tell me - How long it took you to get the Blue book after submitting form for the Appeal? I applied this month.

hi around wrd did you hire any lawyer for appeal? and how far has your case reached? Please share i am in same boat

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
Hina 123 said:
Hi guys... its a good news .. i ve received my passport with stamp . Gottt visaaaaaaaaaa
Allhamdulilah .Allhamdulilah.i ve received visa today .
Thank u all specialy rathika2011. Gango girl .hhassa. every one thank u sooooo much :-* :-*
YEAH.... :p YEAH.... :p YEAH.... :p YEAH.... :p YEAH.... :p
YOU GOT IT YOU GOT IT YOU GOT IT ...........................DEAR HINA...... C'MON GIRL YOU WAITED FOR THIS HA?????????????????
I ALSO HOPE TO SEE YOU IN VANCOUVER.......... :p :p :p :p
GIVE MY CONCERN TO DOUBLE RAINBOW & I THINK SHE ALSO LIVES IN VANCOUVER RIGHT?.....
ANYWAYS HAVE A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR, NEW LIFE WITH YOUR HUBBY IN CANADA... SWEET KISSES TO YOU DARLING.... :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Newbie01

Star Member
May 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2011
Med's Request
06-2012
Interview........
08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Denied 08-2014...appealed September 2012, won full hearing June 2014. Request for documents Aug.2014.
Hi,

Does anyone know how much longer for PPR request after it shows online that medical results have been received??

aroundwrd99

Jul 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 2013
taj p said:
hi around wrd did you hire any lawyer for appeal? and how far has your case reached? Please share i am in same boat
My case is for full hearing buddy. Inbox me your enquiry.

Mrs Selim

Mar 6, 2013
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-3-2013
Interview........
May 28 2013 denied
Passport Req..
May 5 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 12 2015
LANDED..........
May 31 2015
habeeb said:
taj

appeal doesn't necessarily cost anything unless you plan to hire either a consultant or a lawyer. You don't have to hire anyone, there are a few members here who have done it themselves and even won! However it is a very very difficult process and you have to know what you are doing, or get LOTS of help from here! It is highly recommended to hire a professional to help you, especially if you're case is a tough one to prove. An immigration consultant can cost $3000-$5000 for the whole thing and a lawyer anywhere from $5000-$8000. A consultant can help you to prepare your case, but cannot speak for you in the hearing or to the judge whereas a lawyer can just like in any other court. It's all up to you what you want to do.
My husband and I did everything ourselves without a lawyer ..we had a full hearing and was told we won the appeal right there and then :)

Mrs Selim

Mar 6, 2013
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-3-2013
Interview........
May 28 2013 denied
Passport Req..
May 5 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 12 2015
LANDED..........
May 31 2015
Congrats ...Gango is waiting ...am so happy for you..

taj p

Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31oct2013
AOR Received.
15nov2013
File Transfer...
20nov2013
Med's Done....
07oct2013
Passport Req..
17jan2014
Mrs Selim said:
My husband and I did everything ourselves without a lawyer ..we had a full hearing and was told we won the appeal right there and then :)

i am too nervous about doing it myself, dont want to take chances

habeeb

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mrs Selim said:
@Mrs Selim -
that is so encouraging to hear. May I ask you how do you think you won your case? What kind of evidence or answers do you think helped you the most? Was their main reason for refusal the issue of your spouse not being genuine? I am so afraid for my case, I don't know how we can prove we are genuine in any way other than we did for the interview and that failed. We are in constant communication and have proof of it but it was not enough. VO didn't like our small wedding and age/religious/cultural differences and that was it....DENIED...just like that. I have hired a lawyer for help but haven't really started any prep for the case yet, still waiting for the blue book and just getting started really. It is absolutely SHOCKING to me that here in Toronto we can expect to wait 3 years for the whole process. How can they be so cruel??? Anyway, I'm really interested to know about your appeal if you don't mind sharing. I need some hope right now.

@Gango
Wonderful news, so glad the surgery is over and went well. Hope you have a quick recovery and a PPR very soon!

taj p

Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31oct2013
AOR Received.
15nov2013
File Transfer...
20nov2013
Med's Done....
07oct2013
Passport Req..
17jan2014
habeeb said:
@ Mrs Selim -
that is so encouraging to hear. May I ask you how do you think you won your case? What kind of evidence or answers do you think helped you the most? Was their main reason for refusal the issue of your spouse not being genuine? I am so afraid for my case, I don't know how we can prove we are genuine in any way other than we did for the interview and that failed. We are in constant communication and have proof of it but it was not enough. VO didn't like our small wedding and age/religious/cultural differences and that was it....DENIED...just like that. I have hired a lawyer for help but haven't really started any prep for the case yet, still waiting for the blue book and just getting started really. It is absolutely SHOCKING to me that here in Toronto we can expect to wait 3 years for the whole process. How can they be so cruel??? Anyway, I'm really interested to know about your appeal if you don't mind sharing. I

need some hope
right now.

@ Gango
Wonderful news, so glad the surgery is over and went well. Hope you have a quick recovery and a PPR very soon!
Hi can you tell me which lawyer u dealing with n how much did u pay n is the lawyer good?

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
Dec 16, 2014 ... refused -- Appeal Jan 8, 2016 ... ALLOWED :)
habeeb said:
@ Mrs Selim -
that is so encouraging to hear. May I ask you how do you think you won your case? What kind of evidence or answers do you think helped you the most? Was their main reason for refusal the issue of your spouse not being genuine? I am so afraid for my case, I don't know how we can prove we are genuine in any way other than we did for the interview and that failed. We are in constant communication and have proof of it but it was not enough. VO didn't like our small wedding and age/religious/cultural differences and that was it....DENIED...just like that. I have hired a lawyer for help but haven't really started any prep for the case yet, still waiting for the blue book and just getting started really. It is absolutely SHOCKING to me that here in Toronto we can expect to wait 3 years for the whole process. How can they be so cruel??? Anyway, I'm really interested to know about your appeal if you don't mind sharing. I need some hope right now.

@ Gango
Yes this worries me too. We had hundreds of pages and hundreds of photos to support our relationship. I went to visit 3 times in one year and have sent my wife money every month to help her. My wife wrote a summary of the questions and answers at the interview and I can see nothing to prove our relationship is not genuine.

The VO had already made up his mind on our case even before the interview ... there was nothing we could have done to persuade him otherwise.

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
Gango is waiting said:
YEAH.... :p YEAH.... :p YEAH.... :p YEAH.... :p YEAH.... :p
YOU GOT IT YOU GOT IT YOU GOT IT ...........................DEAR HINA...... C'MON GIRL YOU WAITED FOR THIS HA?????????????????
I ALSO HOPE TO SEE YOU IN VANCOUVER.......... :p :p :p :p
GIVE MY CONCERN TO DOUBLE RAINBOW & I THINK SHE ALSO LIVES IN VANCOUVER RIGHT?.....
ANYWAYS HAVE A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR, NEW LIFE WITH YOUR HUBBY IN CANADA... SWEET KISSES TO YOU DARLING.... :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Thank u realy realy so much my frnd gango girl..u r the best girl who always encourage me.. hope to see u soon there .n yes doublerainbow also lives in vancouver . Hows ur feeling now ????.
Plz take good care .. lots o hugs for u.

Newbie01

Star Member
May 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2011
Med's Request
06-2012
Interview........
08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Denied 08-2014...appealed September 2012, won full hearing June 2014. Request for documents Aug.2014.
does anyone know how much more longer to get PPR after it shows medical received online??