+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

shaiz

Star Member
May 18, 2014
Hi All,
Can anyone let me know what is the procedure to pay RPRF fees Manually and online both ?
I am looking forward for ur reply .

Thanks ,
shaiz.

shaiz

Star Member
May 18, 2014
I have one more question that , Police certificate will make from current residence's police station ? Or it will make from all areas where i lived from my birth till now ? Its little bit confusing .
Please please reply me fast ....

In police cert. request it says,
"They must be from all districts / areas where residence was for more than six months "
Thanks ,
Shaiz

amcmurray

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 OCT 2013
File Transfer...
January 2014
Med's Request
re med 30th Oct 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 18th ..sent with Passport copy
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
12th jan 2015.. sent on 13th jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting patiently
LANDED..........
waiting
to pay online you would have to go to the website, go to the option that says pay your fees , fill in the details abt ur application and then you would have to pay through your card, you shud be havng a printer with u so u cud print out the receipt, you would have to print out two receipt, u wud keep one with urself and in the other one u wud be putting in ur details and then sending it to the visa office..
Paying it manually: you would have to go over the websit the same way, order the receipt there, the receipt wud be sent to you, you would take that to a bank through that receipt , the bank wud make a bank draft, the bank keeps a copy , gives 2 copies to u , one for urself, and one to send to the office..

shaiz said:
Hi All,
Can anyone let me know what is the procedure to pay RPRF fees Manually and online both ?
I am looking forward for ur reply .

Thanks ,
shaiz.

ajarupan

Oct 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2013 - In Process
Nomination.....
04-01-2014 - Decision Made, rejected.
AOR Received.
Appealed - February 2014
IELTS Request
Appeal Accepted - March 3, 2014
File Transfer...
Blue Book Received - July 6, 2014
Med's Request
February, 2016
Med's Done....
February, 2016
Interview........
Full Hearing: August 19, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...in process
So so
Gango is waiting said:
Hi all my friends,
i'm so worried so, i need your help.. theres something wrong with my medical... theres something very rare & abnormal situation on one of my ribs so, still culdnt find out what it is... doctors say its not a big issue... but still no proper answer.......
so, my dear friends KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS PLEASE ..... everyday theres something I dont know why............
OH GOD GIVE ME A BREAK..............
GOOD LUCK to all the members who is still waiting for their visas.......
So sorry to hear this. Why what happened to your ribs. You didn't see the doctor before? I would double check with other doctors you see normally.

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
shaiz said:
I have one more question that , Police certificate will make from current residence's police station ? Or it will make from all areas where i lived from my birth till now ? Its little bit confusing .
Please please reply me fast ....

In police cert. request it says,
"They must be from all districts / areas where residence was for more than six months "
Thanks ,
Shaiz
Yes shaiz it will cover all the areas where u lived or current living ... if u changed ur house or area it ll also cover.

shaiz

Star Member
May 18, 2014
Hina 123 said:
Yes shaiz it will cover all the areas where u lived or current living ... if u changed ur house or area it ll also cover.
Thanks Hina 123 for ur reply.
It means i will have to make from 3 police stations :(
But since i filled my application i am living in same place ,
But before marriage i was definately living with my parents .

bbccanada

Jul 19, 2012
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
05-01-2017
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
File Transfer...
20-01-2017 in process Accra 02-02-2017
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
21-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2017
hello members, i would like your advice regarding spousal application refusal for misrepresentation. My spouse was doomed to be inaddmissable in Canada for 2 years cos of a school cert they said is not correct to them. I was given a right to appeal but i am also seeking your advice whether to appeal or reaply after the 2 years. Thanks

shaiz

Star Member
May 18, 2014
amcmurray said:
to pay online you would have to go to the website, go to the option that says pay your fees , fill in the details abt ur application and then you would have to pay through your card, you shud be havng a printer with u so u cud print out the receipt, you would have to print out two receipt, u wud keep one with urself and in the other one u wud be putting in ur details and then sending it to the visa office..
Paying it manually: you would have to go over the websit the same way, order the receipt there, the receipt wud be sent to you, you would take that to a bank through that receipt , the bank wud make a bank draft, the bank keeps a copy , gives 2 copies to u , one for urself, and one to send to the office..
Thanks alot amcmurray .
It really helped me , i have done online payment , but i was confused bcoz table of client date of birth , Client ID and address was empty , now u said i wud hv to put there all my details.
During online payment it did not ask any of my application detail like client ID , DOB etc...

My receipt looks like this,

Official Receipt - Reçu officiel

R#########
BAR CODE

ON-LINE - CIC EN LIGNE
1-888-242-2100 Hours (local time)/Heures (heure locale): 08:00 - 16:00
ACCT - COMPTE AMERICAN EXPRESS $1040.00
CARD NUMBER / NUMÉRO DE LA CARTE: ###############
RECEIPT NUMBER - NUMÉRO DU REÇU R#########
DATE OF PAYMENT - DATE DU PAIEMENT Jul 16, 2013 12:11:25 PM
Approved - Thank You - Approuvée - Merci
Payer Information - Renseignement de l'agent payeur

Table

Please print two copies of this receipt, send one to Citizenship and Immigration Canada and keep one
for your records. If you have chosen to do your payment through your Online Application, you do
NOT need to send a copy of the receipt to CIC. - Veuillez imprimer 2 copies de ce reçu, envoyer une
copie à Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada et conserver l'autre pour vos dossiers. Si vous avez
décidé d'effectuer le paiement au moyen de la demande en ligne, vous N'êtes PAS tenu d'envoyer
une photocopie du reçu à Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada.
-------------------------------------------------------

Thanks ,
shaiz

shaiz

Star Member
May 18, 2014
bbccanada said:
hello members, i would like your advice regarding spousal application refusal for misrepresentation. My spouse was doomed to be inaddmissable in Canada for 2 years cos of a school cert they said is not correct to them. I was given a right to appeal but i am also seeking your advice whether to appeal or reaply after the 2 years. Thanks
Sorry to hear about it , When ur spouse submit school cert ?

bbccanada

Jul 19, 2012
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
05-01-2017
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
File Transfer...
20-01-2017 in process Accra 02-02-2017
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
21-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2017
shaiz said:
Sorry to hear about it , When ur spouse submit school cert ?
She submited that since 2012 but the final decision on the file was made DEC 19 2014. They refused the application on misrepresentation and she was ban for 2 years starting from Dec 19 2014. I was told i can appeal but the appeal takes the same time and cost money too. Therefore i was thinking not to appeal wait for 2 years ban and reaply,

shaiz

Star Member
May 18, 2014
bbccanada said:
She submited that since 2012 but the final decision on the file was made DEC 19 2014. They refused the application on misrepresentation and she was ban for 2 years starting from Dec 19 2014. I was told i can appeal but the appeal takes the same time and cost money too. Therefore i was thinking not to appeal wait for 2 years ban and reaply,
Yes u r right , it takes long time , if we get full hearing it goes more long.
we also thought to do reapply, but we did appeal. Coz our reason for refusal was documents did nt reach them .

mianyasir3777

Star Member
Nov 29, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad then London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Feb-2012
Doc's Request.
28-Oct-2014
AOR Received.
10-Apr-2012
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
not mentioned in e case but correspondence with London.
Med's Request
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
19-11-2014, uploaded by IOM on 09-12-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Decision made 16-01-2015, ppr 22-Jan-2015, pp sent via VAC 26-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-Feb-2015 after 19 days
LANDED..........
Waiting... InshahAllah Soon in March-2015
Dear Applicant,

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

Client information- You indicate having been unemployed since May 211. Please explain how you have been able to financially support yourself since May 2011. Please also explain how you have spent/occupied your time in the past 3 ½ years. Provide documentary evidence, if applicable.

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 60 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.

Should your personal circumstances (address, marriage, divorce, birth, death, adoption) change between now and the time you leave for Canada you must report the changes to us. Visas issued without the correct information concerning family status are invalid and admission to Canada will be refused.

The issuance of an immigration visa does not ensure your eventual acceptance into the practice of your profession or occupation in Canada. It is your responsibility to determine whether any licensing/registration requirements apply to your occupation or profession in the province where you wish to settle. Do not leave employment, sell property or take any irrevocable step in anticipation of immigrating to Canada until you have received your visa(s).

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The subject line of this email and the initials included in the subject line are essential to avoid delays in processing requests and responses. Please include the initials written in the subject line of this email, in all future correspondence with us. For email communication, please use the “Reply to Sender” option of your email software which will keep the subject line intact in your response. For postal communication, please include these initials on the envelope, and highlight prominently on the cover letter.

We look forward to hearing from you within 60 days.

Yours sincerely,

REO(CN)

Now I need help on that as I m unemployed from may 2011 and did nothing in this period till today I mean just stayed at home or with friends normal life etc. I have one elder brother and my father who earns and we all family survive.
Now my question is that
1. What should I reply to them in written as I think I do not have any official document in this case or should I need I don't know
2. And should I reply them by replying to their e mail or in written courier

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
ajarupan said:
So so
So sorry to hear this. Why what happened to your ribs. You didn't see the doctor before? I would double check with other doctors you see normally.
Hi dear Ajarupan,
i went through the medical & i think it goes through India... so, I received an email from Delhi & asked me to go back to the panel physician & when i went there they asked me to do a x-ray again I did twice & they needed a CT scan also then I was suggested to do a surgery ........ now i'm waiting for my surgery .......... ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
2-12-2013-recieved rejection letter after 1 week. Won ADR on 24 July 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
Mashallah ALLAH ka shuker hai my husband received his passport. Nightmare is finally overrrr. Long pain

Reactions: Alicee