+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

tatla_navjeet

Sep 5, 2014

Hi guys
Please tell me rough idea how long it take for CPP ottawa to get PPR and after that for visa issue. Thanx.
My timeline for sponsoring my wife from india is as follows:
app filed: 28april 2012
interview: 1 may 2013
Refused: 1may 2013
Appeal won: 18 march 2014
PCC, Medical, And few more forms requested by CPP Ottawa: 30 june2014
Submitted: 20 july,2014
PPR: awaiting
Visa: awaiting

Terry73

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
File Transfer...
10-07-2013
Med's Done....
02-03-2013
Interview........
12-11-2013
Thank you everyone, we have been waiting for 10 months now but it has been 1.5 years in this procedure. It has been very hard. If anyone can give me advise that would be great. Thank you

rathika2011

Jul 13, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december, 02-2010
Doc's Request.
july,08,2014
File Transfer...
JANUARY 17,2011
Med's Request
july,08,2014
Med's Done....
OCTOBER 15 2010/new meds done july, 09,2014
Interview........
NOVEMBER 15TH SAME DAY REFUSED VISA/ APPEAL HEARING ON NOVEMBER/05/2013//won appeal feb 10/14...
Passport Req..
e-mail ppr request august 28/2014
VISA ISSUED...
sept/03/14
LANDED..........
flying on sept/12/14..4yrs of stress is over
tatla_navjeet said:

Hi guys
Please tell me rough idea how long it take for CPP ottawa to get PPR and after that for visa issue. Thanx.
My timeline for sponsoring my wife from india is as follows:
app filed: 28april 2012
interview: 1 may 2013
Refused: 1may 2013
Appeal won: 18 march 2014
PCC, Medical, And few more forms requested by CPP Ottawa: 30 june2014
Submitted: 20 july,2014
PPR: awaiting

you will hear from any time from now after I submitted everything it took them to issue my husband his visa around 40days good luck

malikussy

Jul 26, 2012
Hello!
I need help if some one can guide me. I applied 7th march 2012 . My case rejected may 2014 on sponership issue. I m spouse and my wife sponsered me my case rejected on finansial issues. We apealed in june21 and send all suporting doc and tax returns . My laywer told me that u wil get answer in 21 days but on14 july iad contacted my laywer and told them that they lost our documents and send them again and he send iad again my documents .i have not got any update from 14 of july plz some one can tel me how much time they wil take more my laywer told me that my objections on which they refused my aplication is minor and in iad they they wil take 21 days or 30 days to finialize it and dission wil revoke and they wil send it back to london for starting process again . Plz some tel me how much it wil take for whole procedure . I semd my documents amd apeal to vancouver office .
Thanx

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Salam, I would like to know how all of you would feel receiving a letter like this:

They requested my husbands Pass Port which they have had since July 07/14. They said all is ready to issue Visa.

Then Thursday after finding a site through their network for personal inquiry on our case we received a letter that it appears that it will take another few months to finish our case.

I hate the darn Canadian System.
They have lied so many times I cannot take it any longer. After receiving GCSM notes last year I sent a letter stating they had not started the Back Ground Check. They replied the next day saying June 24/13 that yes they had.
Then when my husband had his Interview July 07/14 the Visa Officer was shocked to see that it had not been started at all. He then said it could take 2 weeks or 2 months and we would be able to leave Pakistan before my Visa for here Expired which is Sept 09/14.

Please I need feed back in what to do. They have lied to us so many times its unbelievable ... Please help??

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
micmac101 said:
Salam, I would like to know how all of you would feel receiving a letter like this:

They requested my husbands Pass Port which they have had since July 07/14. They said all is ready to issue Visa.

Then Thursday after finding a site through their network for personal inquiry on our case we received a letter that it appears that it will take another few months to finish our case.

I hate the darn Canadian System.
They have lied so many times I cannot take it any longer. After receiving GCSM notes last year I sent a letter stating they had not started the Back Ground Check. They replied the next day saying June 24/13 that yes they had.
Then when my husband had his Interview July 07/14 the Visa Officer was shocked to see that it had not been started at all. He then said it could take 2 weeks or 2 months and we would be able to leave Pakistan before my Visa for here Expired which is Sept 09/14.

Please I need feed back in what to do. They have lied to us so many times its unbelievable ... Please help??
sorry you are going through this however, Immigration can be a bumpy ride. Try to remain positive, you will get your visa soon. ( It took us 5 years) Make sure all correspondence has your file number, DOB and name as well as anything you send needs to have a tracking number. Try not to take it personally ! ::)

Stressed wife

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
Hi guys,is it normal to get police clearance request and updated forms amd no medical redo at the same time, thanks.

I got request for police clearance amd updated firms for myself and daughters,but no medical redo,also I got request for 4 passport picture each.

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
Stressed wife said:
Hi guys,is it normal to get police clearance request and updated forms amd no medical redo at the same time, thanks.

I got request for police clearance amd updated firms for myself and daughters,but no medical redo,also I got request for 4 passport picture each.
[/quot

did your medical expire ? Sometimes they will extend the date. :)

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
YEAH.......... YEAH......... YEAHHHHHHHHH.................................

WE WON WE WON.............. :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

My husband had an ADR conference today 3 hours back and our appeal was ALLOWED by the Vancouver office YEAH YEAH YEAHHHHHHHHHH.......
THANK YOU'LL MY DEAR FRIENDS I'M SO HAPPY AND SO MUCH GRATEFUL FOR EVERYBODY WHO SUPPORTED ME BY EVEN A ONE WORD BY ENCOURAGING ME........ THANKS A LOT MY DEAR FRIENDS.....
MY NIGHTMARE WILL BE OVER VERY SOON... THEY HAVE TOLD MY HUSBAND THAT THEY WILL GIVE A PRIORITY FOR OUR CASE BCOZ OF OUR SMALL SON..... THANK GOD.!!!!!!
THANK YOU RATHIKA........ GSIZE AND MANY MORE OTHER FRIENDS I'M SORRY THAT I CANNOT REMEMBER THE OTHER NAMES AS I'M EXITED.......
AND I WISH EVERYBODY WHO IS STILL STRUGGLING WITH THIS VISA PROCESS......... HOPE AND WISH ALL BE HAPPY AND GET TOGETHER AND BE REUNITED WITH YOUR BELOVED ONES VERY SOON..........

GANGO IS WAITING ONLY FOR THE VISA STAMPED ON THE PASSPORT................................

Reactions: Alicee

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
Gango is waiting said:
YEAH.......... YEAH......... YEAHHHHHHHHH.................................

WE WON WE WON.............. :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

My husband had an ADR conference today 3 hours back and our appeal was ALLOWED by the Vancouver office YEAH YEAH YEAHHHHHHHHHH.......
THANK YOU'LL MY DEAR FRIENDS I'M SO HAPPY AND SO MUCH GRATEFUL FOR EVERYBODY WHO SUPPORTED ME BY EVEN A ONE WORD BY ENCOURAGING ME........ THANKS A LOT MY DEAR FRIENDS.....
MY NIGHTMARE WILL BE OVER VERY SOON... THEY HAVE TOLD MY HUSBAND THAT THEY WILL GIVE A PRIORITY FOR OUR CASE BCOZ OF OUR SMALL SON..... THANK GOD.!!!!!!
THANK YOU RATHIKA........ GSIZE AND MANY MORE OTHER FRIENDS I'M SORRY THAT I CANNOT REMEMBER THE OTHER NAMES AS I'M EXITED.......
AND I WISH EVERYBODY WHO IS STILL STRUGGLING WITH THIS VISA PROCESS......... HOPE AND WISH ALL BE HAPPY AND GET TOGETHER AND BE REUNITED WITH YOUR BELOVED ONES VERY SOON..........

GANGO IS WAITING ONLY FOR THE VISA STAMPED ON THE PASSPORT................................
THAT IS GREAT NEWS! CONGRATULATIONS! I know how tough it was on you! Very happy for you guys! WELCOME TO CANADA! :D

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
Habibti said:
THAT IS GREAT NEWS! CONGRATULATIONS! I know how tough it was on you! Very happy for you guys! WELCOME TO CANADA! :D
Thank you very much dear oh yeah we did it
my goodness how much we suffered for four years of processing ..... thank god for giving me the courage to do everything alone without any lawyer or a consultant but the forum members
thanx again habibti

rathika2011

Jul 13, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december, 02-2010
Doc's Request.
july,08,2014
File Transfer...
JANUARY 17,2011
Med's Request
july,08,2014
Med's Done....
OCTOBER 15 2010/new meds done july, 09,2014
Interview........
NOVEMBER 15TH SAME DAY REFUSED VISA/ APPEAL HEARING ON NOVEMBER/05/2013//won appeal feb 10/14...
Passport Req..
e-mail ppr request august 28/2014
VISA ISSUED...
sept/03/14
LANDED..........
flying on sept/12/14..4yrs of stress is over
Gango is waiting said:
Thank you very much dear oh yeah we did it
my goodness how much we suffered for four years of processing ..... thank god for giving me the courage to do everything alone without any lawyer or a consultant but the forum members
thanx again habibti

YAYYYYYYYYYY :D :D :D :D :D :p :p :p :p :p :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*CONGRATS I TOLD U ...YOU WILL WIN :-* :-* :-* :-*SOOOOOO HAPPY 4 U...WE ARE FLYING TOMORROW NIGHT WE WILL MEET SOON IN CANADA :-*.....

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
rathika2011 said:
YAYYYYYYYYYY :D :D :D :D :D :p :p :p :p :p :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*CONGRATS I TOLD U ...YOU WILL WIN :-* :-* :-* :-*SOOOOOO HAPPY 4 U...WE ARE FLYING TOMORROW NIGHT WE WILL MEET SOON IN CANADA :-*.....
OH... dear i'm so happy girl..... my hubby's face like a flower basket today.......... ohhhh hhhoooohhhh hhhhoooooo
i wish both of you'll have a nice safe journey dear will meet in Canada....................
thanks for everything & still remember the first time we talked over the skype dear & thank you very much for helping me every time when I asked without any hesitation
have a nice blessed future for both of you darling

Stressed wife

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
Can anyone tell me if visa office in port of Spain can decide if you're inadmissible to Canada, even after we won our appeal.

I had been to the USA illegal and we had an appeal an won in April, now we get letter from Port of Spain to do police clearance, send pictures of us, and some more updated application forms.
They also ask for me to write in detail a letter saying how I went to the USA and my time spent in the USA. Can anyone tell me what this means,im very worried now after the appeal I thought our stress was done.