+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

tt4ever

Aug 10, 2014
Hi everyone, the application for sponsoring my husband from Vietnam had been refused and I already had the date for the ADR. The refusal reason is they think that our marriage is not genuine even we have a lot of evidences on the interview( pictures, chat logs,insurance contract with the beneficiary is my husband,flight ticket, money transfer bills...) but they still stay that our communication is not genuine,may be because we didn't translate the chat logs into English and they said that our relationship is so hurry( even we know each other for more than 1 year before marriage), but this is my second marriage and they said that it is not normal for a single man getting married with a married woman like me according to my culture( but now is the 21st century....) and 1 more thing is before getting to know each other, my husband had been refused once for a Canadian study permit. We have thousands of pictures since I visited him every year on our wedding anniversary. If you have any experience about ADR,would you please send me a suggestion, i don't know how many pictures will be good for the submission since I have a lot but I dont know how many they need.I am so stress now and I dont know how will the ADR happen? Are they gonna asking again all the questions that they ask my husband on the interview? i don't have any children with my husband yet, I don't know if this will be the weak thing that it will be hard to prove. Thank you very much for all of your supporting

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
anyhopeforme said:
Hi, I was wondering if it is possible to file an appeal through Vancouver even if it's not my location as long as I retain counsel from there?

Does anyone know if you are forced to go through a location in your area? I'm wondering because of the timelines that I see.
you can appeal from vancouver but you should show your mailing & resident address in vancouver. & should find out a job as soon as possible. bcoz in vancouver it'll take less tome frame for an appeal & if you cannot earn enough you'll be refused again under section 39(financial reason)

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
ajarupan said:
You told you did all by yourself. How much is the fees for ADR? I already paid $1000 to appeal for ADR. After date comes the lawyer told to pay about $2000 fees. Is that true?
oh they are so bad earning nicely... theres no any fees for an ADR... but you have to pay to the lawyers not to the IAD

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
hhassa said:
What do you mean by fees? there is no fees for ADR or appeal or any of this. The fees he is talking about its his fees lol he can charge as much as he wants. I paid about 2100 for the whole thing. But now once I won ADR he wants more money and I don't think I am going to pay him more.
you dont need to pay for the lawyers anymore after winning the appeal

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
hhassa said:
Some one mentioned here ADR date time is faster in Vancouver than Toronto. I don't see that from your timeline. In fact it is 1 month more than Toronto. Why does people put wrong info here huh! Any way good luck
dear hhassa
you meant someone maybe thats me.. i have read this thread from the first post to this post of yours for now. so i know it takes about 2 years for full hearing in Toronto & only takes about 6-8 months in vancouver (its happened that way because Toronto cases are too much according to Vancouver) so, may be for some people it has been changed
because of one or two cases dont say this and that many of here knows that it is true which i said dont judge people for just and say that "Why does people put wrong info here huh!"
i put the info here which i have already taken from here only

smiley1723

Nov 7, 2012
Hello all , is anybody here done with the Full hearing? I just want to ask how long we need to wait for the result. Because our lawyer told us that our chance to win is only 70%. We did ours on july 30th and the judge told us to wait for the letter. Thank you all and good luck to all of us.

kceCanuck

Nov 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok so now we have an ADR hearing. I have tons of supporting docs etc so that's not the question. How many ADR personnel are usually present. Can I do a video presentation (I have a 2min video so they can see us talking)? How long is the hearing? Suggested attire? Treat it like a court case? Answer only what's asked or expand? I've done many business meetings etc but this is very different. Thanks

Siva

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
kceCanuck said:
Ok so now we have an ADR hearing. I have tons of supporting docs etc so that's not the question. How many ADR personnel are usually present. Can I do a video presentation (I have a 2min video so they can see us talking)? How long is the hearing? Suggested attire? Treat it like a court case? Answer only what's asked or expand? I've done many business meetings etc but this is very different. Thanks
Quick question, how long did it take for the IAD to tell you it was going to be an ADR and how long after that did they give you an ADR date. Please share your timeline with us. Thanks in advance

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
2-12-2013-recieved rejection letter after 1 week. Won ADR on 24 July 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
Gango is waiting said:
dear hhassa
you meant someone maybe thats me.. i have read this thread from the first post to this post of yours for now. so i know it takes about 2 years for full hearing in Toronto & only takes about 6-8 months in vancouver (its happened that way because Toronto cases are too much according to Vancouver) so, may be for some people it has been changed
because of one or two cases dont say this and that many of here knows that it is true which i said dont judge people for just and say that "Why does people put wrong info here huh!"
i put the info here which i have already taken from here only
I am not sue if you are talking about full hearing or ADR. Any how, I was talking about ADR. Timeline is subjective to change so if it was something 2 years back you cant put that info now here does not apply. V

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
2-12-2013-recieved rejection letter after 1 week. Won ADR on 24 July 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
kceCanuck said:
How many ADR personnel are usually present. - Usually one immigration officer (who asks the questions) and one IRB member (there to conduct the process but could also ask question if feel the need)
Can I do a video presentation (I have a 2min video so they can see us talking)? - No they wont allow you to do that. That type of stuff could be allowed only in full hearing.
How long is the hearing? 30min - 60min (May go longer its up to the officer and you how quickly you satisfy him with your answers )
Suggested attire? - I would say formal no tie but don't go in jeans lol
- Treat it like a court case? - No, its an informal meeting
- Answer only what's asked or expand? - read the officer does he seem like he wants to know more? I was suggested that answer only what you are asked for and if officer wants to know he will ask you. But at some places I felt like I should give him more detailed answer

Thanks

Lenchik

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-12-2012
File Transfer...
27-11-2012
Med's Done....
15-12-2012
Interview........
19-02-2013 refused. blue book - July 2013. ADR - May,2014
Hina 123 said:
Yes rathika embassy do check again background after won appeal. Bcuz its ur case procedure n thts y they take time after tht ..
What aboit ur tht e mail tht embassy sent u regarding mefical ??? What is tht e mail.?
Hi Hina,

You saying that embassy does background check again. Does it mean they had done it before too? I thought it is done only at the end?

ajarupan

Oct 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2013 - In Process
Nomination.....
04-01-2014 - Decision Made, rejected.
AOR Received.
Appealed - February 2014
IELTS Request
Appeal Accepted - March 3, 2014
File Transfer...
Blue Book Received - July 6, 2014
Med's Request
February, 2016
Med's Done....
February, 2016
Interview........
Full Hearing: August 19, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...in process
:( feeling stressed

MrsTrejo

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana, CU
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2013
Interview........
November 21, 2013 - Denied
Passport Req..
Appealed - January 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ADR unsuccessful - November 19
Question (again!) about the ADR.

For the documents I am sending in, do I need to send in (for example) copies of my past trips that I had already sent in with my sponsorship package? They did not have any copies of those attached in my blue book. I just want to make sure, since I can provide all the boarding passes, pictures, etc from my last trips since the sponsorship was sent in. I am leaving in a few weeks to visit my husband so I want to have everything prepared in case they call while I am overseas.