+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
Hina 123 said:
Hi gango girl... my lawyer asked previous proofs n she said previous proofs r imp although all proofs were in the bluebook but lawyer said tht again take prints of chat lags.e mails. Pics etc etc... but not much .so we had to give al proofs again for the hreaing... plz dont worry... take it easy .if u take panic then u ll more confused... anyways might be it will help... or anyone can help u more .who went through this situation... :D
thank you my dear friend it will help me for sure.... i'll do that :) way

boatswife

Star Member
May 5, 2012
Halifax, NS
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2016
Doc's Request.
09 -02-2017 new meds...police..sched A after interview
AOR Received.
12-05-2017
File Transfer...
17-05-2017
Med's Request
19-04-2017...For stepson...This was after PPR!
Med's Done....
11-07-2016 and 14-02-2017
Interview........
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
14-03-2017 sent in via dhl 20-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
03-05-2017
Does anyone know if you cancel an appeal and reapply if you get any of your old fees back ?

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
boatswife said:
Does anyone know if you cancel an appeal and reapply if you get any of your old fees back ?
No you wouldn't get your fees returned because as soon as they start processing the file the fees are 'used' at that point.

boatswife

Star Member
May 5, 2012
Halifax, NS
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2016
Doc's Request.
09 -02-2017 new meds...police..sched A after interview
AOR Received.
12-05-2017
File Transfer...
17-05-2017
Med's Request
19-04-2017...For stepson...This was after PPR!
Med's Done....
11-07-2016 and 14-02-2017
Interview........
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
14-03-2017 sent in via dhl 20-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
03-05-2017
but how can they keep right of perm resident fees if you have not become a resident? :(

Ankit_Sonam

Star Member
Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18th Jan'2012
AOR Received.
2nd April'2012
File Transfer...
18th Jan'2012
Med's Done....
19th Feb'2012
Interview........
24th July'2012
Passport Req..
12th April'2012
VISA ISSUED...
20 June' 2014
RUPI said:
Congrats ankit...... could please shed some light regarding timelines on your case. Did get adr or full hearing. What did they ask in interview. Who was your mc at hearing. Thank you
Here is my timeline
Rejection letter: August 2012
Full Hearing:Dec 2013
Medical,PCC & Forms request : February 2014
Documents Sent : March 2014
Decision Made : June 2014

I got full hearing and it last for an hour or so. They just asked how we met, what we do all day, what do we talk, why you got married in different country and kind of some basic questions. how much time u spend talking with each other. At last i will say it depends on case to case.

We had 3 suitcases of evidence and our judge just brought one and before even the hearing started the judge said this is just ridiculous, bc we had so much evidence and she said how can u say its not genuine. They just interviewed my sponsor and they never called me bc they were satisfied.

Reactions: Alicee

Ankit_Sonam

Star Member
Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18th Jan'2012
AOR Received.
2nd April'2012
File Transfer...
18th Jan'2012
Med's Done....
19th Feb'2012
Interview........
24th July'2012
Passport Req..
12th April'2012
VISA ISSUED...
20 June' 2014
Hina 123 said:
Ooo wowww sounds realy good .. many many congrats dear Ankit sonam... im very happy for u dear... ur nightmare is over.. happy dance for u :p ;D :-*
Thanks Hina... ya at last we are done with this immigration process. Don't worry you will be done soon with this.. few more months and u will be in canada.

Ankit_Sonam

Star Member
Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18th Jan'2012
AOR Received.
2nd April'2012
File Transfer...
18th Jan'2012
Med's Done....
19th Feb'2012
Interview........
24th July'2012
Passport Req..
12th April'2012
VISA ISSUED...
20 June' 2014
gango girl said:
Congratulations Dear Ankit.....!!!!!!!!!!! :-* :-* ; :) :) :)
sooooo happy for you

Thanks a lot gango girl. Don't worry soon you will be done with this.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Salam all and a very Happy Ramadan to you all and your families.

I need some help here if someone can help me I would really appreciate it.

If someone had 2 interviews on any of the letters sent by registered mail at the bottom was there a mention of bringing pass port and if your spouse was here was he/she also to come to the interview. Was it mentioned to get Police Clearance too.
I made a mistake in the months its now 46 months were waiting not 44. Also we have contacted the Union Council and the Nikah signer and they both were not contacted by CIC Islamabad.

I'm going to go to the Interview but I'm afraid that I may loose my temper so please please pray for us and me to have more patience. Its July 7/14 at 10am. Please keep us in your prayers
In Sha Allah..

Micmac101

Reactions: Alicee

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
micmac101 said:
Salam all and a very Happy Ramadan to you all and your families.

I need some help here if someone can help me I would really appreciate it.

If someone had 2 interviews on any of the letters sent by registered mail at the bottom was there a mention of bringing pass port and if your spouse was here was he/she also to come to the interview. Was it mentioned to get Police Clearance too.
I made a mistake in the months its now 46 months were waiting not 44. Also we have contacted the Union Council and the Nikah signer and they both were not contacted by CIC Islamabad.

I'm going to go to the Interview but I'm afraid that I may loose my temper so please please pray for us and me to have more patience. Its July 7/14 at 10am. Please keep us in your prayers
In Sha Allah..

Micmac101
Yes i did go with me same .. interview etc etc . But i didnt get ur point about Nikah nama.plz mention in detail .

MrsTrejo

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana, CU
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2013
Interview........
November 21, 2013 - Denied
Passport Req..
Appealed - January 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ADR unsuccessful - November 19
mikeymyke said:
Hey sorry about your refusal. To me, your engagement and marriage doesn't seem like a rushed affair at all. When you guys first met, were you in a relationship at the time? You can order GCMS notes to see the detailed explanations for your refusal and red flags, maybe they indicated more than you were led to believe. It sounds very strange, but I know that they consider it a red flag if a couple waits too long to file a sponsorship application, don't really know why, it would seem like it should be the opposite because they're not in a rush to get PR.
Thank you for your reply! I am sorry it's taken me so long to answer. When we first met neither of us were seeing anyone. My husband was actually invited to my mother's wedding (he was their driver around the city) and that's where we met. But we were definitely not seeing anyone else. I wonder if that could have been something that drew a red flag. I agree with you, I can't imagine why that would be a red flag. Do you know where exactly I can order GCMS notes?

MrsTrejo

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana, CU
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2013
Interview........
November 21, 2013 - Denied
Passport Req..
Appealed - January 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ADR unsuccessful - November 19
SenoritaBella said:
I read it too and it's just strange. The both speak Spanish, or do they mean English or French as a common language? As for why it's a red flag if the couple waits too long to file, based on CanLii cases I've read, CIC believes any normal couple will want to be together as soon as possible, so delaying it implies(from their perspective) that the couple is not in a rush to be living together. It's really a matter of how an individual officer interprets it which is something I dislike about this particular process.

That said, the question would be whether the OP explained the reason for the delay in filing or not. It is likely to come up during the appeal, so would be good for them to have an answer.
They meant that he did not speak English at the time of meeting when I do. They completely ignored the fact that I am Hispanic myself (going off the blue book record of his interview). They didn't ask in the interview why we had waited so long to send in the sponsorship either. They mostly asked what his plans were when he came to Canada, how he feels about me, who he knows in Canada, some of the dates (ie: wedding date, when we met, when we celebrated our wedding, etc). That was the jist of the interview. I can understand what you mean by some officers would either see it as a bad thing or a good thing.

I am just curious if anyone knows how long it can take for the next step after receiving the blue book?

takingsolong

Dec 14, 2013
Ankit_Sonam said:
Here is my timeline
Rejection letter: August 2012
Full Hearing:Dec 2013
Medical,PCC & Forms request : February 2014
Documents Sent : March 2014
Decision Made : June 2014

I got full hearing and it last for an hour or so. They just asked how we met, what we do all day, what do we talk, why you got married in different country and kind of some basic questions. how much time u spend talking with each other. At last i will say it depends on case to case.

We had 3 suitcases of evidence and our judge just brought one and before even the hearing started the judge said this is just ridiculous, bc we had so much evidence and she said how can u say its not genuine. They just interviewed my sponsor and they never called me bc they were satisfied.

Congratulations Ankit, finally your wait is over!!!!! Wish you and your spouse a very happy life :)

ajarupan

Oct 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2013 - In Process
Nomination.....
04-01-2014 - Decision Made, rejected.
AOR Received.
Appealed - February 2014
IELTS Request
Appeal Accepted - March 3, 2014
File Transfer...
Blue Book Received - July 6, 2014
Med's Request
February, 2016
Med's Done....
February, 2016
Interview........
Full Hearing: August 19, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...in process
It's now 4 months, which is 120 days since I applied for appeal. No mail from the Immigration. How long more do I have to wait? :mad: :-X :eek:

Vijender_Rana

Apr 5, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ajarupan said:
It's now 4 months, which is 120 days since I applied for appeal. No mail from the Immigration. How long more do I have to wait? :mad: :-X :eek:
In ur timeline: Decision Made, but not finalized yet. ??

what is meant by "but not finalized yet" ??

can/alb

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome/Ottawa/Rome
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2013
AOR Received.
15-08-2013
File Transfer...
27-08-2013
Med's Request
April 27, 2016
Med's Done....
27-08-2013/May 2016
Interview........
22-11-2013/denied/won appeal March 2016
Passport Req..
August 9, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
August 29, 2016
LANDED..........
Flight booked for September 10, 2016
Hi everyone
It's been a while since I've been in here. My husband visa was refused back in January. I filed for appeal and just received my blue book. Since the rejection, I've been living with my husband in his country for 3 months and now were in italy until august. Then I come home to Canada to wait. I sent a letter to the appeal board that I will be living with my husband until august.

Here's my question.. Now that I've received the blue book, how long will it take to know if I'm going to get ADR or full hearing? (Toronto)

We were denied because they think our marriage isn't genuine, because we don t speak the same language (although my husband can understand my English and we can communicate just fine). They say our marriage was haste but we were married a year and a half after we met. I am ten years older than him, but they didn't put that as a reason for denial. Also that we have different backgrounds( i don't really know what that means other than we come from different countries, but doesn't everyone here applying?). Also my husband doesn't have much work experience and it's doubtful he'll get a job in Canada. He has worked, he works hard, but not a legit job like we have in Canada. Just for cash or farming in his town. He did manage a hotel in Greece for many years but because it was illegal, the owner won't give him a reference.

Based on that, do you think we have a chance to get ADR? If we don't do you think we could be successful in reapplying?

Thank you all
Can/alb