+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
URGENT......
my dear friends I need your help
do i have to submit some proofs which i have already sent to CIC before & my husband said that they all are in the blue book & i think that all of them have already sent to the IAD & the ministers counsel as well.
so, I have more proofs also but i will send which are new. but do i have to send the documents or pics again which i have already sent, to 2 offices which i mentioned above?
plzzzzz i need immediate answers plzzzzzzzzzzz help me

Mrs Selim

Mar 6, 2013
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-3-2013
Interview........
May 28 2013 denied
Passport Req..
May 5 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 12 2015
LANDED..........
May 31 2015
Hi everyone ..My husband was refused a visa so we appealed and now I received a letter with a date for a appointment in Vancouver with the Immigration and Refugee board at the IAD ,its not the full hearing but a informal hearing to discussed in an informal way to increase the fairness and efficiency of the hearing of the appeal. The will also discuses the number of witnesses I plan on calling at the hearing ..provide more documents if I have..try to agree on the issues and facts that are relevant to the appeal and discusses the date for the hearing..Im little worried ..Is this a good or bad thing?

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
gango girl said:
URGENT......
my dear friends I need your help
do i have to submit some proofs which i have already sent to CIC before & my husband said that they all are in the blue book & i think that all of them have already sent to the IAD & the ministers counsel as well.
so, I have more proofs also but i will send which are new. but do i have to send the documents or pics again which i have already sent, to 2 offices which i mentioned above?
plzzzzz i need immediate answers plzzzzzzzzzzz help me
Hi Gango girl ...if im not wrong i guess i ve told u tht u have to show ur on going relation proofs after rejection as well when u ll ur ADR date mention n u have to send to IAD 20 days before for ur ADR ...ur all previouse proofs would be in ur blue book... u need to send current ongoing relationship proofs...

Reactions: Alicee

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
Ankit_Sonam said:
Hi all,

Just wanted to tell that i got my visa today. I'm soo happy ..I pray for everyone that you get ur visa's soon and u guys can get united together.

Cheers.!!!
Ooo wowww sounds realy good .. many many congrats dear Ankit sonam... im very happy for u dear... ur nightmare is over.. happy dance for u :p ;D :-*

karish1978

Star Member
May 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2011
File Transfer...
22-07-2011
Med's Done....
20-04-2011~ Medicals Received Dec 3rd 2011
Interview........
17-04-2011 rejected. Appealled May 2012, Appeal won May 30, 2014
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
Aug2012 said:
Finally got my passport with shiny visa.Thank you every one for your help & support in the long journey of Canadian immigration.I pray that every one stuck in this hectic process get out with success.
Congratulations. Im so happy for you. I wish everyone gets their visa soon.

ajarupan

Oct 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2013 - In Process
Nomination.....
04-01-2014 - Decision Made, rejected.
AOR Received.
Appealed - February 2014
IELTS Request
Appeal Accepted - March 3, 2014
File Transfer...
Blue Book Received - July 6, 2014
Med's Request
February, 2016
Med's Done....
February, 2016
Interview........
Full Hearing: August 19, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...in process
holdingon said:
My husband got denied in 2012 and we apply for an appeal in May,2012 and i have receive the blue in sep,2012 from since then i haven't hear no hearing date or nothing right now its been 2 year plus more of waiting. How long it take to get a hearing date?
Maximum 6 months appeal process my lawyer told me. I don't know why your date wasn't fixed. Better you contact your lawyer. I haven't yet received my blue record book.

ajarupan

Oct 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2013 - In Process
Nomination.....
04-01-2014 - Decision Made, rejected.
AOR Received.
Appealed - February 2014
IELTS Request
Appeal Accepted - March 3, 2014
File Transfer...
Blue Book Received - July 6, 2014
Med's Request
February, 2016
Med's Done....
February, 2016
Interview........
Full Hearing: August 19, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...in process
http://canadavisacentre.com/immigration_refusal_immigration_appeal/refusal_of_refugee_status__appeal

Check this link, useful information. ;D ???

Hayer

Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
30-01-2012 Denied July 2012 appeal allowed Nov 2013
Aug2012 said:
Here is my timeline
Rejection letter: June 2013
ADR :3 Feb 3014
Letter from IAD: 3 March 2014
Medical,PCC & Forms request : 14 April 2014
Documents Sent : 7 May 2014
Status changed to In Process : 2 June 2014
Decision Made : 20 June 2014
Now,Waiting for Passport.Hopefully will get in next week.
Hope fully you get it soon. My spouses' documents are sitting with them since early May and nothing has happened since then.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Mrs Selim said:
Hi everyone ..My husband was refused a visa so we appealed and now I received a letter with a date for a appointment in Vancouver with the Immigration and Refugee board at the IAD ,its not the full hearing but a informal hearing to discussed in an informal way to increase the fairness and efficiency of the hearing of the appeal. The will also discuses the number of witnesses I plan on calling at the hearing ..provide more documents if I have..try to agree on the issues and facts that are relevant to the appeal and discusses the date for the hearing..Im little worried ..Is this a good or bad thing?
I think this is a very good chance to prove that your relationship is genuine. Please prepare fully to prove with important evidences including the most recent ones. Those officers will be very hard on you with repeated questions on their direction but you will have to explain with full confidence keeping your head cool.

Mrs Selim

Mar 6, 2013
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-3-2013
Interview........
May 28 2013 denied
Passport Req..
May 5 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 12 2015
LANDED..........
May 31 2015
Thank you for ur reply...yes I have many more proof also from my family and friends..and more pictures..

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
Ankit_Sonam said:
Hi all,

Just wanted to tell that i got my visa today. I'm soo happy ..I pray for everyone that you get ur visa's soon and u guys can get united together.

Cheers.!!!
Congratulations Dear Ankit.....!!!!!!!!!!! :-* :-* ; :) :) :)
sooooo happy for you

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
Hina 123 said:
Hi Gango girl ...if im not wrong i guess i ve told u tht u have to show ur on going relation proofs after rejection as well when u ll ur ADR date mention n u have to send to IAD 20 days before for ur ADR ...ur all previouse proofs would be in ur blue book... u need to send current ongoing relationship proofs...

Thank you dear i'm asking about not the ongoing proofs
I meant the other documents which i have already sent there but relevant to my letter which I'm going to send in this time. so, is that enough if I mention in the letter and say "I've already sent to the CIC" like that? bcoz all of them have in the blue book right? so, they go through that so, no need to send them again. bcoz this is under financial reason. so, i hv sent them when i applied my application. then again sent when they asked again when my husband (sponsor in) was in my country. we refused bcoz my husband was here for about more that 71\2 months. so, my husband need to send the new documents to prove the ability and send the new documents right? but we mention again all the details in the covering letter (ability of both of us) so, do I need to send the same documents again & again?
but i can send the financial documents again. do i need to send some pics relevant to the letter again which i hv already sent to CIC? & wont they consider about the blue book if i mention that "i hv already sent? is that enough even for the pics" I send the new pics.
plzzzz answer
thanks again hina. i'm sooo confused. my house is on construction to rent it out & have to make the documents also in the mean time so, no time to breathe even. :'( :'( ??? :( :(

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
gango girl said:
Thank you dear i'm asking about not the ongoing proofs
I meant the other documents which i have already sent there but relevant to my letter which I'm going to send in this time. so, is that enough if I mention in the letter and say "I've already sent to the CIC" like that? bcoz all of them have in the blue book right? so, they go through that so, no need to send them again. bcoz this is under financial reason. so, i hv sent them when i applied my application. then again sent when they asked again when my husband (sponsor in) was in my country. we refused bcoz my husband was here for about more that 71\2 months. so, my husband need to send the new documents to prove the ability and send the new documents right? but we mention again all the details in the covering letter (ability of both of us) so, do I need to send the same documents again & again?
but i can send the financial documents again. do i need to send some pics relevant to the letter again which i hv already sent to CIC? & wont they consider about the blue book if i mention that "i hv already sent? is that enough even for the pics" I send the new pics.
plzzzz answer
thanks again hina. i'm sooo confused. my house is on construction to rent it out & have to make the documents also in the mean time so, no time to breathe even. :'( :'( ??? :( :(
Hi gango girl... my lawyer asked previous proofs n she said previous proofs r imp although all proofs were in the bluebook but lawyer said tht again take prints of chat lags.e mails. Pics etc etc... but not much .so we had to give al proofs again for the hreaing... plz dont worry... take it easy .if u take panic then u ll more confused... anyways might be it will help... or anyone can help u more .who went through this situation... :D

Omer Qureshi

Jun 19, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
08-Nov-2012
File Transfer...
10-Jan-2014
Med's Request
30-May-2014
Med's Done....
05-Jun-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1 , 07-JUL-2014 PPR 2, 6th AUG-2014
VISA ISSUED...
19-OCT-2014
LANDED..........
09-Dec-2014
Hi to everyone,

I just want to ask that how much time is taken on average by CHC London to get PPR 2 After PPR 1.

Regards,
Omer Qureshi