+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

kceCanuck

Nov 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We're supposed to hear any day now on a ADR hearing. We were told we had insufficient proof of relationship even though we showed: 3trips per year before our application and updated our file with additional trips during our application waiting period. The latter 4months of the application I left Canada so we could live together full time. My "will" was submitted with the application and was updated 6months before the decision. Life insurance and better medical insurance has been in place for 3yrs too. Tons of pics and videos were submitted and letters from both families testifying to our relationship. We were still rejected.
What else could we add as proof of relationship?

soblue3

Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
File Transfer...
07-04-2014
Interview........
20-06-2014 denied Nov 1, 2014 application for appeal sent nov 15, 2014
Passport Req..
blue book received march 2015
kceCanuck said:
We're supposed to hear any day now on a ADR hearing. We were told we had insufficient proof of relationship even though we showed: 3trips per year before our application and updated our file with additional trips during our application waiting period. The latter 4months of the application I left Canada so we could live together full time. My "will" was submitted with the application and was updated 6months before the decision. Life insurance and better medical insurance has been in place for 3yrs too. Tons of pics and videos were submitted and letters from both families testifying to our relationship. We were still rejected.
What else could we add as proof of relationship?
Did you submit any proof of continuing communication (phone call records, chats etc)? did they give you any details as to why they thought relationship was not genuine?

rathika2011

Jul 13, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december, 02-2010
Doc's Request.
july,08,2014
File Transfer...
JANUARY 17,2011
Med's Request
july,08,2014
Med's Done....
OCTOBER 15 2010/new meds done july, 09,2014
Interview........
NOVEMBER 15TH SAME DAY REFUSED VISA/ APPEAL HEARING ON NOVEMBER/05/2013//won appeal feb 10/14...
Passport Req..
e-mail ppr request august 28/2014
VISA ISSUED...
sept/03/14
LANDED..........
flying on sept/12/14..4yrs of stress is over
hey hina

I checked e-cas using my husband's file number nothing showed up...then I try my client id# my dob and place of birth then it worked but the info that is showing in the e-cas from the time we were refused nothing else is showing...how about u?

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
rathika2011 said:
hey hina

I checked e-cas using my husband's file number nothing showed up...then I try my client id# my dob and place of birth then it worked but the info that is showing in the e-cas from the time we were refused nothing else is showing...how about u?
I didnt check yet of my husband client ID ..i discussed with my husband .so he ll tell me one or two days then let u know...

Vijender_Rana

Apr 5, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hina 123 said:
I didnt check yet of my husband client ID ..i discussed with my husband .so he ll tell me one or two days then let u know...
did u try with ur own clientid?

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
Vijender_Rana said:
did u try with ur own clientid?
No i didnt check client id yet.

kceCanuck

Nov 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
soblue3 said:
Did you submit any proof of continuing communication (phone call records, chats etc)? did they give you any details as to why they thought relationship was not genuine?
We sent a bunch of yahoo chats. Given we were together for 4months we could only show flights and picks and the apartment we rented during those months. Since the refusal in December we've been living together.

karish1978

Star Member
May 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2011
File Transfer...
22-07-2011
Med's Done....
20-04-2011~ Medicals Received Dec 3rd 2011
Interview........
17-04-2011 rejected. Appealled May 2012, Appeal won May 30, 2014
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
RUPI said:
hi Karish just have few question....I see that you had stayed in india for almost 2 years. Did you come to interview for your hearing date.....also did you have to report to child tax benefits that you will be in india. I want to do the same as my husband is in india. I am waiting for my full hearing date. how long did it take before you got your letter for interview. could you please respond.
[Hi Rupi

I went back to toronto for the hearing. I got my refusal in may of 2012 and got a call for the date in end feb this year that my hearing was scheduled for May 30. hope that helps./quote]

Tina dhaliwal

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Hi

I have discussed my case a few weeks before,my husband's visa is refused because i was previously married and got divorce after coming to Canada,but that was not a spouse sponsorship case,we came together to Canada under the Federal skilled worker category but that marriage just did not work and we got divorce after a year of coming to Canada,my x-husband is already married and his wife is already in Canada,but when i applied for my husband his visa got refused for the reason they think my first marriage was not genuine and my second marriage is not genuine as well ,but this is not true..this decision of CIC is very hard on both of us..now i am in India to visit my husband..want the valuable suggestions of forum members that what kind of proofs should i collect and bring back to Canada those will help me at the time of hearing ??

Vijender_Rana

Apr 5, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tina dhaliwal said:
Hi

I have discussed my case a few weeks before,my husband's visa is refused because i was previously married and got divorce after coming to Canada,but that was not a spouse sponsorship case,we came together to Canada under the Federal skilled worker category but that marriage just did not work and we got divorce after a year of coming to Canada,my x-husband is already married and his wife is already in Canada,but when i applied for my husband his visa got refused for the reason they think my first marriage was not genuine and my second marriage is not genuine as well ,but this is not true..this decision of CIC is very hard on both of us..now i am in India to visit my husband..want the valuable suggestions of forum members that what kind of proofs should i collect and bring back to Canada those will help me at the time of hearing ??
have you already appealed ?

karish1978

Star Member
May 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2011
File Transfer...
22-07-2011
Med's Done....
20-04-2011~ Medicals Received Dec 3rd 2011
Interview........
17-04-2011 rejected. Appealled May 2012, Appeal won May 30, 2014
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
Hi Tina,

do you have a lawyer? As the lawyer could push for an ADR as you and your ex husband came with skilled worker status. I would collect anything you can. From the time your application went in, from then on. what ever means of communication. your trips, pictures, proofs of people knowing of your relationship ask them to write up testimonials of knowledge of the relationship and you too. Same thing on your husbands side.
Do you both own anything together? any insurance you have ? things liek that.

My lawyers made me got all these things. and most of all I will say communicate with your spouces. The interviewers are just jerks in my opinions. they are not canadians, they are locals from which ever country you are applying from and don't comprehend the ways of the West. it is unfortunate the real marriages are suffering becuase of this. Trust me I have no fun living here in mumbai. Ive never lived here, but for my husband and my daughter knowing her dad I did what i had to.

Before my hearing my lawyer asked me questions and my husband questions seperately . my husband and i would go over those questions very often as when you are in your adr or your full hearing, they want to see the couples on the same page. I had no chat logs, no skype stuff, no cards or e cards nothing. They in my opinion want to see that we both are speaking the same thing. no offence to men here, but men usually forget things and after being married for 3+yrs and having a kid trust me you forget a few things...But honesty does prevail and thats why communication between spouses is very very important.
You as the sponsor have to show COMPLETE confidence in your spouse. that is half the battle.

Vijender_Rana

Apr 5, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tina dhaliwal said:
yes i have already appealed the decision and now came to India to visit my husband.
after how many days of DM, you received decision letter? and which part of India ur husband lives ?

Vijender_Rana

Apr 5, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tina dhaliwal said:
we got the refusal letter about 10 days after the DM and My husband lives in Punjab.
ok...did ur lawyer tell you anything like what you can expect either ADR or Full hearing ?