Notice received via e-mail for 01/2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
06/ /2014 :D
Hina 123 said:
Yes it does happen n it happened with me. U can expect anything from embassy :-\ so ur friend can get visa n interview .prepare for both situation.
ok thankyou so much for your help XO I will let her know :D

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
Hina 123 said:
Hi guys im back after long time ... Just received an e mail from my lawyer tht we" Won" our Appeal Allhamdulilah . It was full hearing n received a decision letter today :-* :p
I still dont believe tht our nightmare is about to end after 4 years. Ahhhhhh !!!
Specialy thanks to Habibti. Double Rainbow n Tunisianbride lots of prayers for u guys n for those who r waiting also. :-* :-*
It was very hard for me to stick n remained positive after waiting so long but thanks to my husband who realy encouraged me .
Luv u all :p :-* :-*
OMG !!! Congratulations dear Hina sooooo happy for both of you... your nightmare is over now.....
every genuine couple is suffering sooo hard & dont know why the cic dont understand these
what ever you WON the game my dear.....
Luv to you :p :p :-* :-* :-* :D :D :D

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
gango girl said:
OMG !!! Congratulations dear Hina sooooo happy for both of you... your nightmare is over now.....
every genuine couple is suffering sooo hard & dont know why the cic dont understand these
what ever you WON the game my dear.....
Luv to you :p :p :-* :-* :-* :D :D :D
Thank u sooo sooo much gango girl . Yes its realy realy hard i almost lost hope. but eventually we won .but im worried about medical n pcc .i dont know how much they will take time more .bcuz what im seeing in this form. Embassy is giving hard time to send pcc n medical to every one :-\ :-\
What about ur curent status dear ?

yousef40

Apr 9, 2013
:)helow friends realy im so happy for every one here for hina or Double Rainbow or gsize because iknow what pain means and wait so long and Tunnel dark end

Greetings to all real relationship meet again after battle apeal .. .and for every one have the patient in the battle apeal they must The completion of the road until the end.The most important thing it's true love.No matter how much remained waiting It is important to be with the one you love..I hope all the partners love meet again..

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
yousef40 said:
:)helow friends realy im so happy for every one here for hina or Double Rainbow or gsize because iknow what pain means and wait so long and Tunnel dark end

Greetings to all real relationship meet again after battle apeal .. .and for every one have the patient in the battle apeal they must The completion of the road until the end.The most important thing it's true love.No matter how much remained waiting It is important to be with the one you love..I hope all the partners love meet again..
Thank u sooo much yousef40. I almost lost hope . In the end i was thinking tht might be i would be not one of them in this form who wil receive any congrates regarding my appeal .but thanks to Allah n all of u guys .
Luv u all

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
Hina 123 said:
Thank u sooo sooo much gango girl . Yes its realy realy hard i almost lost hope. but eventually we won .but im worried about medical n pcc .i dont know how much they will take time more .bcuz what im seeing in this form. Embassy is giving hard time to send pcc n medical to every one :-\ :-\
What about ur curent status dear ?
my waiting game for the hearing date is already started and date is not yet given my husband is from vancouver & its already 5 months from appealing. dont know how long they will take to give a date. my husband is gone mad now and telling that he cant wait like that anymore without me and our children.. i pray that we will get through soon..... i know that vancouver time is shorter than toronto but there are enough members from vancouver to answer you & tell the waiting time for the PC & re medical i pray & hope that you will be asked them soon. god bless & good luck....

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
gango girl said:
my waiting game for the hearing date is already started and date is not yet given my husband is from vancouver & its already 5 months from appealing. dont know how long they will take to give a date. my husband is gone mad now and telling that he cant wait like that anymore without me and our children.. i pray that we will get through soon..... i know that vancouver time is shorter than toronto but there are enough members from vancouver to answer you & tell the waiting time for the PC & re medical i pray & hope that you will be asked them soon. god bless & good luck....
We appealed April 2013 n our hearing was May 2014 . So plz stick on tht u will get soon hearing good news .tell ur husband tht many many people r suffering pain n tough time .so plz stick n remain clam . In the end u ll get whatever u want. My husband is also lives in vancouver. Visit ur husband n give him time so tht he wont feel . Hope tht u ll stay clam . Plz tc care dear.
Luv u :-* :-*

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
09/2012 for Stage 1 approval
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
06/ /2014 :D
yousef40 said:

:-* ;) :D Thankyou Yousef40

malikussy

Jul 26, 2012
[quote author=Double Rainbow link=Hello. Can some one help me . Today i recived a letter from
London that my application has been refused due to secsion R 133 because my wife was taking welfare that time when we apply our application even we sent them job letter and cancelation of welfare but.. Any how now plz help me out .. What i have to do and where i have to launch my apeal.. I sumbmitrd my apllication at 7th march 2012 and after 27 months i recieved the rejection letter.. Plz help me out

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
Hina 123 said:
We appealed April 2013 n our hearing was May 2014 . So plz stick on tht u will get soon hearing good news .tell ur husband tht many many people r suffering pain n tough time .so plz stick n remain clam . In the end u ll get whatever u want. My husband is also lives in vancouver. Visit ur husband n give him time so tht he wont feel . Hope tht u ll stay clam . Plz tc care dear.
Luv u :-* :-*
Thank u dear hina
ur words make us more strong. yes i always make my husband calm & ask him to hold it little while more. so, he has to work continuously & show the ability to financially support all of us. he'll do it i know that. I love my husband very much & so worrying about him too :( :( :( . i posted some food for him last week bcoz my husband cant cook well & he says that he doesnt feel to eat alone. feel sorry for him so, what else i can do?
what ever hope that god is very closer to us.... thank you again dear hina
Luv you too :-* :-*

Tina dhaliwal

Star Member
May 2, 2014
helpseeker12 said:
All the best to you both for your success.
Hi all

I have applied an appeal against my husband's visa..so want to stay in touch with you guys to seek ideas about the success of my appeal.His visa is refused saying that my marraige is not geniune as it was my 2nd marriage and it was his first marriage.so waiting for the things to turn into our favour..

Tina dhaliwal

Star Member
May 2, 2014
scarycemetery said:
If you don't mind me asking...what was the reason for the denial? My husband has an interview next week...they have asked to bring his passport, proof of financial situation, and proof that he wants to reside in Canada. Just looking for opinions and information. Thanks!
hi there

Me and my x-husband came to Canada 4 years ago under the fedreal skilled worker category,but after coming to canada things did not work for and we got divorced within 2 years,my x-husband already got married 2 years ago and his wife his here in Canada already,CIC gave his 2nd wife visa without any problem and now when i got married last year and applied for my husband's immigrtion to Canada they refused him saying that ur wife's first marriage was fake , they got married just to go to canada together, she divourced him after getting there , she will also divorce u once u will be there, we are just so upset and we have applied for the applea for this decioion

Tina dhaliwal

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Tina dhaliwal said:
hi there

Me and my x-husband came to Canada 4 years ago under the fedreal skilled worker category,but after coming to canada things did not work for and we got divorced within 2 years,my x-husband already got married 2 years ago and his wife his here in Canada already,CIC gave his 2nd wife visa without any problem and now when i got married last year and applied for my husband's immigrtion to Canada they refused him saying that ur wife's first marriage was fake , they got married just to go to canada together, she divourced him after getting there , she will also divorce u once u will be there, we are just so upset and we have applied for the applea for this decioion
love bird 43 said:
HI ALL,
I AM HERE TO START , A TOPIC ABOUT APPEAL CASES , FOR SPOUSE , SO COME HERE JOIN AND SHARE
THE TIME LINES , AND ALL ATHORE THINGS , REGARDING THIS METTER THANKS,
LOVE BIRD 43.

takingsolong

Dec 14, 2013
Ankit_Sonam said:
Hi,

Not yet . :(
I have sent the updated forms, pcc and medical. It's been 2 months and i haven't heard anything from them. I won in dec, got email requesting forms in feb and no visa till yet.

I hope that you hear something soon it has been so long since you won. Is the Ottawa office corresponding with you or new dehli ? I finally got my hearing date for sept.

helpseeker12

Apr 20, 2014
gango girl said:
Thank u dear hina
ur words make us more strong. yes i always make my husband calm & ask him to hold it little while more. so, he has to work continuously & show the ability to financially support all of us. he'll do it i know that. I love my husband very much & so worrying about him too :( :( :( . i posted some food for him last week bcoz my husband cant cook well & he says that he doesnt feel to eat alone. feel sorry for him so, what else i can do?
what ever hope that god is very closer to us.... thank you again dear hina
Luv you too :-* :-*

gango girl , i wish you early union of you with your husband. God is always kind to those who help others and here you all helping each other and He will be kind to you all , just testing before bringing best time in your life.