+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

js002

Mar 20, 2014
ykcor said:
Hi everybody.

Can any one tell me just what an MP or Senator can do to help. Can they do anything to speed the process, or just get information. Can they get any extra information I will not? Is it possible that having one or two inquire into my case that the division will make sure that things are done correctly, instead of just playing God like some of them seem to do?

You can answer here, or PM me.
Thanks
So is it worthwhile to contact your mp are they able to speed up the process?

Thanks

Aug2012

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
Interview........
May 2013
Passport Req..
Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Refused at interview
LANDED..........
Very soon
lonely tears said:
I am also looking for an answer to this question how CPP-OTTAWA will contact through email or regular mail? and also how we can know that who is going to process our file CPP-Ottawa or Canadian embassy in our country?

actually there is a typing mistake in the email id of my husband I am wondering how can I make a correction because I called to CBSA montreal and they said you can write a letter to your country`s embassy usually we transfer files to countries embassies.
any suggestion guys what should I do?
Check this link-http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2011/ob305.asp
U will find ur answers.
What is ur timeline?

nancyzm

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Hello

Does anyone here have any experience of winning an appeal after misrepresentation on spouse PR application?? or know of any cases where they cancelled a visa after stamping the passport and issuing travel docu,ments??

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
You can search court cases here: http://decisions.fct-cf.gc.ca/fc-cf/en/nav.do or http://www.canlii.org/en/ca/irb/index.html

nancyzm said:
Hello

Does anyone here have any experience of winning an appeal after misrepresentation on spouse PR application?? or know of any cases where they cancelled a visa after stamping the passport and issuing travel docu,ments??

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
SenoritaBella said:
You can search court cases here: http://decisions.fct-cf.gc.ca/fc-cf/en/nav.do or http://www.canlii.org/en/ca/irb/index.html
Hi senoritaBella .i ve read court cases tht u havve given link . All Spouse application appeals r dismissed . What is mean by tht ?

SAHIL SINGH

Mar 27, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
Med's Request
September 2016
Med's Done....
19-Feb-2013 Exp 5-Mar-2014
Interview........
19-Mar-2014 Rejected (Appealed June 2014)
Passport Req..
Old (20-06-2013) NEW - Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting (Hearing date is August 15th 2016) Succesfull
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hello everyone I'm 2013 applicant my interview was on March 19th 2014 and the officer was very rude during all the interview time and in the end he said you can appeal the decision.

I want to know how long it will take to appeal?

Aquarian

Jun 10, 2013
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris, France (Algeria)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
AOR Received.
Received only when we made request
File Transfer...
31-05-2013
Med's Request
11-07-2013 (Meds passed)
Med's Done....
19-02-2013
Interview........
01-10-2013
Passport Req..
01-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
LANDED..........
05-02-2014
Hi,

I am just wondering, if the case goes through the federal court, and appeal is still denied, can the person re-appeal or re-apply?

Thx!

kceCanuck

Nov 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anyone know if there is a processing period for appeal. We were rejected Dec31 and filed appeal Jan5 ish (using a consultant). I can't get an answer out of my consultant. CIC was 12months for our application that took 14months. The processing has now moved to 24months. Is this the same period for IAD appeals? Another 24months?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Aquarian said:
Hi,

I am just wondering, if the case goes through the federal court, and appeal is still denied, can the person re-appeal or re-apply?

Thx!
1. Can re-apply, but unless something has changed, Res Judicata will apply most likely.

Aquarian

Jun 10, 2013
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris, France (Algeria)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
AOR Received.
Received only when we made request
File Transfer...
31-05-2013
Med's Request
11-07-2013 (Meds passed)
Med's Done....
19-02-2013
Interview........
01-10-2013
Passport Req..
01-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
LANDED..........
05-02-2014
thank you for ur reply...:)

PMM said:
Hi

1. Can re-apply, but unless something has changed, Res Judicata will apply most likely.

Taycaoco

Star Member
Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
January 2011
File Transfer...
February 2011
Med's Done....
November 2010 Expired
Interview........
August 2013
Hi all,

I have filed an appeal with the IAD Registry Office of Montreal in January 2014. If the idots from CIC believe that they could destroy my marriage by refusing to issue the permanent residence visa to my wife, they're only deluding themselves.

They believe wrongly that a long wait of 2 or 3 years to appear before the judge will discourage my wife and I and make us break. Ha! Ha! Ha! They're so wrong! They should be aware that all the trials and obstacles that they impose on us unfairly will only strengthen the love that we feel for each other. The only person who would be the most unfortunate will be our future child to be born in Vietnam. He will live the early years of his life away from his father, but the day will come when all our family will be reunited here in Canada. No! We will never let the shabby decision of an incompetent official ruin our happiness!

Last Friday, I received a package from the IAD containing some pieces of evidences. Curiously, they did not include the strongest evidences in my favor! It's obvious they do withhold information. Therefore, I myself will send the evidence to IAD.

When will be my hearing before the judge? According to your experience, how long could be the wait after receiving the package? 6 months? 12 months? 18 months? 2 years?

Thank you very much.

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
Taycaoco said:
Hi all,

I have filed an appeal with the IAD Registry Office of Montreal in January 2014. If the idots from CIC believe that they could destroy my marriage by refusing to issue the permanent residence visa to my wife, they're only deluding themselves.

They believe wrongly that a long wait of 2 or 3 years to appear before the judge will discourage my wife and I and make us break. Ha! Ha! Ha! They're so wrong! They should be aware that all the trials and obstacles that they impose on us unfairly will only strengthen the love that we feel for each other. The only person who would be the most unfortunate will be our future child to be born in Vietnam. He will live the early years of his life away from his father, but the day will come when all our family will be reunited here in Canada. No! We will never let the shabby decision of an incompetent official ruin our happiness!

Last Friday, I received a package from the IAD containing some pieces of evidences. Curiously, they did not include the strongest evidences in my favor! It's obvious they do withhold information. Therefore, I myself will send the evidence to IAD.

When will be my hearing before the judge? According to your experience, how long could be the wait after receiving the package? 6 months? 12 months? 18 months? 2 years?

Thank you very much.
So sorry abt u . I know how u feel the pain. Unfortunatly there is no one who can listen n see us in Canada. Anyways where r u from Toronto or vancouver??? What they objected

Deluso

Mar 24, 2014
Hi,

My wife (who is a resident) is sponsoring me under spousal sponsorship. We are both in Canada. My question is how and when do I get my open work permit? Do I need to apply for my open work permit in a separate application? My current status is contract worker which will end on January next year. Thank you so much.

Onyx

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
Deluso said:
Hi,

My wife (who is a resident) is sponsoring me under spousal sponsorship. We are both in Canada. My question is how and when do I get my open work permit? Do I need to apply for my open work permit in a separate application? My current status is contract worker which will end on January next year. Thank you so much.

Onyx
You are in the wrong thread. This is a thread for SPOUSE APPEAL CASES.