Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2011
hilsten said:
I am at same boat as you .. I sent my new app, medical, PCC on 19 Dec'13 but didn't heard anything back as of now.

I know one of forum member "sagar" .. he got response within two months ..

Keep updated if you hear something back ..
Have you been able to access the Ecas since you sent all your updated documents?

Wow I wonder where his application was being processed. Ours is in London and they seem to be a little slow. Everything has taken longer.

Please let me know if you hear anything and I will do the same.

Thank you for the reply :)

Guguz

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 June 2012
Interview........
Feb 11, 2013 (Refused)
VISA ISSUED...
God Knows
Hello guys!!

Any idea, for how long does the interview with ADR is conducted?? My Lawyer says not more than an hour.. Is that true??

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
Guguz said:
Hello guys!!

Any idea, for how long does the interview with ADR is conducted?? My Lawyer says not more than an hour.. Is that true??
Hey Guguz .u received ur ADR date ?

Guguz

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 June 2012
Interview........
Feb 11, 2013 (Refused)
VISA ISSUED...
God Knows
Hina 123 said:
Hey Guguz .u received ur ADR date ?
Neah... My dear.. Just getting prepared for it... Whenever it comes...

childofGod

Dec 13, 2013
hey ,

Anybody can correct me if im wrong, but i think its depend on your case and how well you and your lawyer can prove your case, also the Adr memeber have to be statified with your argument and stuff . Me for example our hearing started at 10 am and we didn't get out of there till 12;30 -1 . i didnt mind the time my main focus was to make sure the understood where i was going from .

Guguz said:
Hello guys!!

Guguz

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 June 2012
Interview........
Feb 11, 2013 (Refused)
VISA ISSUED...
God Knows
childofGod said:
hey ,

Anybody can correct me if im wrong, but i think its depend on your case and how well you and your lawyer can prove your case, also the Adr memeber have to be statified with your argument and stuff . Me for example our hearing started at 10 am and we didn't get out of there till 12;30 -1 . i didnt mind the time my main focus was to make sure the understood where i was going from .

Thanks for an answer my dear... but this time is for full hearing or ADR???

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
Guguz said:
Thanks for an answer my dear... but this time is for full hearing or ADR???
Dont worry u ll hear soon ur hearing date...
It depends on ur case . If ur case is complicated then it may takes some time in ADR otherwise what i heard it takes 1 hour of one n half hour.. in ful hearing it takes 5 to 6 hours But again it depends on ur case .. so cant say .u just do ur best . 8)

lonely tears

Mar 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/09/2011
Med's Done....
apr 2014
Interview........
4th March 2013... denied...won ADR 30th Jan 2014..
Passport Req..
02 aug 2014
VISA ISSUED...
24 sep 2014
LANDED..........
InshAllah nxt month
Guguz said:
Hello guys!!

I had an ADR and it lasts for 20 to 25 min only... but I have heard in some cases it takes an hour.

harryiswaiting

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi/ Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/04/2012
Doc's Request.
Ottawa 01/2014
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
23/07/2012
Med's Done....
13/03/2012
Interview........
28/01/2013
Passport Req..
13/08/2012
VISA ISSUED...
Refused 29/01/2013, Appeal won Nov, 2013
LANDED..........
HarryisSTILLwaiting.
mrslc_wright said:
Thank you for the reply. How strange that our Ecas isnt working... Ill keep trying it. The file is processing in London. Where is yours? How would I go about enquiring through my MP?

I will let you know if I get any news, might give you an idea when you might hear something.

This part seems to be the hardest, feels like we have waited so long and our lives have pretty much been on hold. Ready for some good news.
Our's is now in Ottawa, which hopefully will be a little quicker. The person that was approved after 2 months had his file go through Ottawa.

To do an MP enquiry, you just need to contact your Canadian MP's local office and ask for the person who deals with immigration issues. Then just explain your situation to them and they will get a response fairly quickly.

mrslc_wright

Jan 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2011
harryiswaiting said:
Our's is now in Ottawa, which hopefully will be a little quicker. The person that was approved after 2 months had his file go through Ottawa.

To do an MP enquiry, you just need to contact your Canadian MP's local office and ask for the person who deals with immigration issues. Then just explain your situation to them and they will get a response fairly quickly.
Thanks for the advice. I have just sent an email to my local MP. Hopefully we get a reply.

Good luck with your visa... hope we both get good news soon :)

Guguz

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 June 2012
Interview........
Feb 11, 2013 (Refused)
VISA ISSUED...
God Knows
Lost ADR :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

What next and when and how???? :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Thanks double rainbow for being there with me and being such a big support all the time

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
Guguz said:

Thanks double rainbow for being there with me and being such a big support all the time
What do u mean by lost ADR ????
U said u havent received hearing date yet ???

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
09/2012 for Stage 1 approval
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Notice received via e-mail for 01/2013
Passport Req..
Notice received via e-mail for 01/2013
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
06/ /2014 :D
Guguz said:

Your most welcome Guguz :-* Happy to be there to support you :-* I am so very sad for you my dear friend of the outcome. Was certainly not expecting this :eek: :'( :'( :'( Now... chin up be and stay strong now! It is not how hard or far you fall, it is how you get back up! ;) I don't think there is too much of a wait for your full hearing maybe 2 months from now, unless there is a backlog of some sort? It is a second chance. ;) :-* ;D

Aug2012

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
Interview........
May 2013
Passport Req..
Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Refused at interview
LANDED..........
Very soon
childofGod said:
hi guys
I was wondering if anybody knows if CPP-Ottawa is taking care of all allowed appeal . we won our appeal for my husband sponsorship , back in December 2013 . after sending couple email everywhere to find out if the file went back to Port Of Spain . Port of Spain reply back saying the haven't received the IAD decision yet , so dont have the file and don't need anything from us now . I contact CIC via email because I was unable to check my e-cas and on the reply email a says that if I want to inquire any status of my application to contact CPP- Ottawa . so I'm wondering that's it's mean that our file will be process here or still go back to port of Spain .
Hi,We won ADR in February 2014.On 3rd March 2014 we got letter from IAD that your file has been transferred to CPP-Ottawa.So,IAD informs us by mail & file is transferred to CPP-Ottawa.Then they send email to applicant to submit medical,pcc & forms to them.My advice is if u had lawyer call him to know status of file or u can call directly to IAD.

childofGod

Dec 13, 2013
hi Aug2012
thx for the reply , yeah I'm just really confuse because my lawyer contacted IAD there the one informed him that the decision was transfers to VO in diplomatic courier what that is . but CIC on the email a says to contact CPP-Ottawa if I want to get information on the status of my application . I'm really confuse . I'll have my lawyer contact IAD again thx

Aug2012 said:
Hi,We won ADR in February 2014.On 3rd March 2014 we got letter from IAD that your file has been transferred to CPP-Ottawa.So,IAD informs us by mail & file is transferred to CPP-Ottawa.Then they send email to applicant to submit medical,pcc & forms to them.My advice is if u had lawyer call him to know status of file or u can call directly to IAD.