+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

serbia

May 24, 2013
Sagar5187 said:
As per time lines i had in my case in india I was asked to submit my passport after 6-7 weeks after I submitted all docs and forms. And after tht in 3 weeks I got my passport back. So can assume around same time

Omg that would be great,we were in vienna office be4 appeal and when we won the case(my wife) they sent us to Ottawa to deal with us.

khtaana

Sep 21, 2012
Hi all. A.A.
By the grace of almighty Allah my wife has eventually got PPR on 26th Sept and CHC Islamabad received her PP on 30th September.
My timeline as follows:
Applied April 2011.
File txfrd to Islamabad May 2011.
AOR Jan 2012.
Docs requested updated forms and re-PCC Mar 2012.
Refused May 2012. Reason being the rascal visa officer ignorant of Law. I was a PR who lived 6 months with my wife in Pakistan and he said you don't meet residence requirement of being a sponsor.

appealed July 2012 and won through written submissions Only in Nov 2012. IAD clearly told thy VO's decision was Invalid at Law. (But he already wasted enough of our precious time)

Nov 2012 till May 2013 no news from anywhere.

30th May 2013 received email from CPP- Ottawa stating our file has been trxfrd to them for further processing. Same day they emailed for updated Forms incase of any chane in info ONLY. Plus they sent Medical Request.

6th June 2013 remedical but delayed due to some further TB tests. 9th September all tests done and medical completed.

13th September Ecas updated with medical results received.

26th September PPR from CPP-Ottawa via Email with instructions of PP submission to Islamabad VO.
PP received by Islamabad VO on 30 th September and same day Ecas changed to decision made. After that never heard anything from them.

Regards and stay positive all.

Lenchik

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-12-2012
File Transfer...
27-11-2012
Med's Done....
15-12-2012
Interview........
19-02-2013 refused. blue book - July 2013. ADR - May,2014
khtaana said:
Hi all. A.A.
By the grace of almighty Allah my wife has eventually got PPR on 26th Sept and CHC Islamabad received her PP on 30th September.
My timeline as follows:
Applied April 2011.
File txfrd to Islamabad May 2011.
AOR Jan 2012.
Docs requested updated forms and re-PCC Mar 2012.
Refused May 2012. Reason being the rascal visa officer ignorant of Law. I was a PR who lived 6 months with my wife in Pakistan and he said you don't meet residence requirement of being a sponsor.

appealed July 2012 and won through written submissions Only in Nov 2012. IAD clearly told thy VO's decision was Invalid at Law. (But he already wasted enough of our precious time)

Nov 2012 till May 2013 no news from anywhere.

30th May 2013 received email from CPP- Ottawa stating our file has been trxfrd to them for further processing. Same day they emailed for updated Forms incase of any chane in info ONLY. Plus they sent Medical Request.

6th June 2013 remedical but delayed due to some further TB tests. 9th September all tests done and medical completed.

13th September Ecas updated with medical results received.

26th September PPR from CPP-Ottawa via Email with instructions of PP submission to Islamabad VO.
PP received by Islamabad VO on 30 th September and same day Ecas changed to decision made. After that never heard anything from them.

Regards and stay positive all.
Hi khtaana,

Congratulations to you and your wife.
May I ask a question. You didn't have neither ADR nor full hearing, they just sent you letter advising that VO's decision dismissed? Did I understand you correctly?

Thanks

khtaana

Sep 21, 2012
Yup. You got it right. They dealt all in writing and I provided them reasons of staying away in Pakistan with my wife coz her immigration was in process and showed them that even being away from Canada I never discontinued my ties with Canada. Paid my bills, insurance, rent etcetera in Canada and stayed as a guest in Pakistan at my Uncles place.
IAD informed me the decision through a letter in start November 2012.

Lenchik

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-12-2012
File Transfer...
27-11-2012
Med's Done....
15-12-2012
Interview........
19-02-2013 refused. blue book - July 2013. ADR - May,2014
i've sent you a message to inbox, just wanted to clarify something, please reply whenever you have a chance

Gian45

Oct 8, 2013
Hi to all

I love this forum and my first time to join. keep reading. Coz this coming Oct, 22 i have an ADR a little bit nervous and asking myself. what are those question that am i going to encounter.
thanks for this forum.

hilsten

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
@ Gian45

Congrats for your ADR and best of luck..

I won my ADR on 1 Oct'13, Try to be calm and try to remember all important dates, ADR people are very nice and talk on fact so, its easy for us to make them understand but show the prove what ever you say .. they will believe for sure ..

keep smile on face and answer the only question .. not less .. not more .. if don't understand the question ask again ...

Hope it will help you ... if you need more info .. then let me know ..

Reactions: Alicee

khtaana

Sep 21, 2012
Hi all. Today my battle is over ;) My wife has received her passport back with visa on 11th day after Ppr and 29 months after initial application.
Best wishes for all my friends, brothers and sisters and May Allah bestow his blessings on all of you.
I know this pain of living apart and pray for all of you to be together ASAP.
At the end I'll say remember that ' the best thing about time is that it never stops'.
Regards.

Guguz

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 June 2012
Interview........
Feb 11, 2013 (Refused)
VISA ISSUED...
God Knows
khtaana said:
Hi all. Today my battle is over ;) My wife has received her passport back with visa on 11th day after Ppr and 29 months after initial application.
Best wishes for all my friends, brothers and sisters and May Allah bestow his blessings on all of you.
At the end I'll say remember that ' the best thing about time is that it never stops'.
Regards.
Congrats my dear.... Good Luck to u and ur wife for upcoming new life... Happy for u gys

nomaan78

Nov 3, 2012
khtaana said:
Regards.
Congratulations dear and all the best for your future life :) I need your advise:- "My wife is establishing herself in Canada now I mean after case refusal proof like her job, her social/family/residential ties do you think IAD would only assess filing to refusal period OR they will consider after refusal evidences of appellant establishment in Canada. She overstayed in Pakistan for almost 9 months due to health issues and got refusal". Thanks

cher43

Star Member
Nov 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone i get my ADR hearing on Dec 5 so nervous can anyone tell me what to expect i do have a lawyer

flyfish

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CPC-MARCH 2013
Med's Request
WAITING
Interview........
8 September 2016
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
ALLAH KNOW
I have an ADR scheduled for 10 December 2013. If successful, I was wondering how long it takes for the visa to be approved for my spouse to come to Canada? Or how long it takes from the ADR if successful for my spouse to actually land in Canada? Any sort of time frame would be great.

Your responses are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

khtaana

Sep 21, 2012
Timelines vary a lot because of slow file txfrs by CHC islamabad. In my case CIC re opened my case almost after six months of Appeal finalization. But after re opening CPC Ottawa worked really quick. I have two people personally known to me whose remed and visas were issued within 30-40 days only, depending on luck with booking earliest IOM appointments. Even my case once re opened by Cpp ottawa was finalized in almost 40 days if I exclude time wasted in additional medical tests etc.
best of luck and prepare really hard and effective for the ADR.

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
09/2012 for Stage 1 approval
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Notice received via e-mail for 01/2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
06/ /2014 :D
NicAnn said:
That's terrible, I think that rep (did you pay all his fees up front???) could have been more helpful and ordering the notes BEFORE a refusal would be helpful to know why they were requesting an interview in the first place. I'd be upset too.
Yes I think so as well :'( I paid a down payment then so much per a couple of months and final payment before submission to CIC with the app so yes she was paid in full before the submission of the app.

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
09/2012 for Stage 1 approval
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
06/ /2014 :D
Hina 123 said:
Hi double rainbow h r u ? Plz tell me when u received ur hearing date after receiving ur blue book ?and does Immigration appeal tribunal send itself hearing date after receiving blue book or lawyer again send anything then again they wil send hearing date wether it short or full hearing date ?? Plz guide me
Hi Hina sorry so late thankyou Guguz to answer Hina for me. :-* I hav e been so busy with med appts lawyer appts and been going to appeal hearings. I am enjoying the appeal hearings alot and learning alot. I will post my ADR or Full hearing date as soon as I get one. Hopefully soon. The wait is so hard for sure. Vancouver is behind as they are taking care of all of Western Canada's appeal hearings. To schedual everybody for a hearing is not easy either as there are alot of people involved for our hearings to get everyone together for the same date, time etc is not an easy task. Edmonton is backed up just now. They are trying their best to catch up. There was a video conference appeal hearing from Calgary here in Vancouver last week.They are trying their best to catch up. The strike of teh visa offices around the worldI am sure did not help. It is over now thankfully. We have to hang tight. Just keep busy to keep your mind off everything. I know it is hard to do but we have to. One good thing though time does not stop and soon we will have our hearings. :D