+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
tunisianbride said:
So much for giving priority to appeal cases! :(
Keep in mind, although my case (after appeal) has been slow, doesnt mean yours will be. There are so many variables. The bottom line---we must never give up hope and each day we are apart means one day closer !!!! It will be interesting to see how fast they move on my file now that all the forms were sent in recently. :D

Mrs BB

Dec 30, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 20, 2012
File Transfer...
April 2012
Interview........
October 30, 2012
Mrs BB said:
I sent a letter requesting an ADR because The Visa Officer did a lot of things that was wrong. Out of 22 wedding Pics we sent she stated that we gave her three. Over thirty emails and ecards and she said we gave her a few emails. Confidential information that my husband did not disclose as to why our marriage ended, I sent supporting Court Documents. She stated that my husband sais my son was living with me and on the application we said that he was not living with me. I rrovided proof as to why my son moved back home temporarily within the year. I also provided a death certificate to show that my ex husband died of Cancer three years ago, so my husband was correct when he said that he passed away. My husband's interview in Port of Spain was not a good one at all. I was there with him and she expected him to know from the time I was born until that day. In our culture we look forward to the present and not the past. Past relationships are not important to us. I hope they will see that she intentionally refused my husband. I am patiently waiting and hoping for the best.

Mrs BB

Dec 30, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 20, 2012
File Transfer...
April 2012
Interview........
October 30, 2012
Thank God we finally got an ADR date scheduled!!!!!!! I am most grateful and looking forward to that day. I filed an appeal since December 24, 2012. Again thank God and I am feeling less stressful. Does anyone knows the questions they ask in an ADR hearing? Your help will be very useful and thanks in advance.

freeislam000

Aug 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa pilot
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
File Transfer...
11-07-2012
Med's Done....
28-12-2011---results received july 11th/2012
Interview........
12-05-2013 ( Reject ) another chance on 8/10/2013
Passport Req..
29/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/11/2013
LANDED..........
28/11/2013
noureddine said:
freeislam000 , i had a full hearing in vancouver in 14 may 2013, but we dont get a decision yet , it talks between 6 months to one one year
Thank you sooooo much.. this gives me hope!

cal2can

Oct 9, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July'12
Doc's Request.
Jan'13
File Transfer...
Aug'12
Med's Done....
1st Med- Jun'12/Re-med Sept'13
Interview........
Jan'13
Passport Req..
1st PPR-Sep'12/ 2nd PPR-Sept'13
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting!!!
Mrs BB said:
Thank God we finally got an ADR date scheduled!!!!!!! I am most grateful and looking forward to that day. I filed an appeal since December 24, 2012. Again thank God and I am feeling less stressful. Does anyone knows the questions they ask in an ADR hearing? Your help will be very useful and thanks in advance.
Hi Mrs BB, Thats a good news!! Did u appeal in Vancouver?? I have a query as we got a letter stating that an early resolution officer will see as to if we can appeal or not... For this they have asked us some docs n given 1 months time to submit the docs.. Does this mean an ADR? Or is it jus initial process for them to decide whether we go for an ADR or full hearing? We appealed a month back in Vancouver!

Mrs BB

Dec 30, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 20, 2012
File Transfer...
April 2012
Interview........
October 30, 2012
I applied in Toronto, and Yes that is definately an ADR. Collect all evidence to prove that your marriage is genuine and continuing please!!! We must hold on to faith and everything will be ok.

Mrs Selim

Mar 6, 2013
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-3-2013
Interview........
May 28 2013 denied
Passport Req..
May 5 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 12 2015
LANDED..........
May 31 2015
My friend knows some people in parlement so she will be writing them today about whats going on in the Cairo ambasy..

cal2can

Oct 9, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July'12
Doc's Request.
Jan'13
File Transfer...
Aug'12
Med's Done....
1st Med- Jun'12/Re-med Sept'13
Interview........
Jan'13
Passport Req..
1st PPR-Sep'12/ 2nd PPR-Sept'13
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting!!!
Mrs BB said:
I applied in Toronto, and Yes that is definately an ADR. Collect all evidence to prove that your marriage is genuine and continuing please!!! We must hold on to faith and everything will be ok.
Thanks Mrs BB.... Does it say in ur case also that an early resolution officer will decide as to if you are eligible to appeal or not??
Coz our case had only 1 issue maybe that's the reason we got an ADR but still we are confused if its an ADR or they are confirming if at all we can appeal?? Does the ADR you got says on the top it's an ADR or its understood that it's an ADR if they ask for more proofs after appeal or they appoint an early resolution officer??

Egyptian man

May 12, 2013
hi all , i wish the best for all of you .
i'm new here , i didn't imagine that we'll need to appeal after a 43 months relationship but thanks god for everything .
i need advice about an honest cheap lawyer or immigration consultant .
any person you have hired and you trusted him and he was honest , don't ask money money using new reasons each time .
please i need your advice .
for the people who won their appeals , what did you do ?
what do we need to do exactly ?
when we should ask a help from a lawyer ? , can we win it at the informal hearing by self efforts or we seriously need a lawyer or may be someone to help us just in collecting proofs and evidences and prepare a strong file ?
i mean i feel the lawyer won't be as aware and worry to win more than us , they just work for money , do they give us guaranteed services in return ?
help me please , i need your advices .
ty all !!!

tunisianbride

Star Member
Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
January 7, 2010
Interview........
May 5, 2010
Egyptian man said:
hi all , i wish the best for all of you .
i'm new here , i didn't imagine that we'll need to appeal after a 43 months relationship but thanks god for everything .
i need advice about an honest cheap lawyer or immigration consultant .
any person you have hired and you trusted him and he was honest , don't ask money money using new reasons each time .
please i need your advice .
for the people who won their appeals , what did you do ?
what do we need to do exactly ?
when we should ask a help from a lawyer ? , can we win it at the informal hearing by self efforts or we seriously need a lawyer or may be someone to help us just in collecting proofs and evidences and prepare a strong file ?
i mean i feel the lawyer won't be as aware and worry to win more than us , they just work for money , do they give us guaranteed services in return ?
help me please , i need your advices .
ty all !!!
Which office will you be appealing through? If Toronto, I can give you the name of the lawyer that I used. As far as needing a lawyer or not, that all comes down to personal preference. As for me, I didn't feel confident enough to go it alone, and besides, we had a number of 'red flags' against us such as age difference, culture, children, etc. I didn't have a 'clue' as to what I needed to do to, to prove my case, but my lawyer gave me some very good advice. I know people who won their appeals who didn't use a lawyer, and I know people who also lost who didn't use a lawyer. Some people also lose who use a lawyer - there are no guarantees, and no lawyer or immigration consultant can guarantee the outcome, because it's not 'them' who decide, but the tribunal. Some lawyers might be willing to help you gather and put together all your proof for a cheaper fee, but then you go to the hearing yourself. Anyways, good luck, and if it's Toronto you're appealing through, let me know and I'll send you a private message with the name of the lawyer that I used. He was very reasonable in his fee and I believe that without him, I probably wouldn't have won.

kmartin

Star Member
Aug 10, 2012
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2011
Doc's Request.
31-08-2012
File Transfer...
17-07-2012
Med's Done....
17-05-2012
Interview........
11-3-2013
Passport Req..
14-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
God Knows,,,,,,
Tunisianbride...Kindly send me info about you lawyer in my inbox.

Egyptian man

May 12, 2013
tunisianbride

my wife from British Columbia so our appeal will take place in Vancouver .
i heard it's faster .
what about a consultation help , like someone will help us to prepare the appeal , proofs , evidences and my wife goes to the ADR alone and if we couldn't win it at the informal hearing then we should have a lawyer , is it bad idea ??
or if you know an trusted one in BC , please tell us about him/her

Mrs Selim

Mar 6, 2013
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-3-2013
Interview........
May 28 2013 denied
Passport Req..
May 5 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 12 2015
LANDED..........
May 31 2015
Our appeal takes place in Vancouver too..

tunisianbride

Star Member
Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
January 7, 2010
Interview........
May 5, 2010
Egyptian man said:
tunisianbride

my wife from British Columbia so our appeal will take place in Vancouver .
i heard it's faster .
what about a consultation help , like someone will help us to prepare the appeal , proofs , evidences and my wife goes to the ADR alone and if we couldn't win it at the informal hearing then we should have a lawyer , is it bad idea ??
or if you know an trusted one in BC , please tell us about him/her
Yes, I hear it's faster in Vancouver too. Lucky you! :) Sure, that sounds like a good idea to me! You could get a lawyer or immigration consultant to help you organize all your proof, and then your wife can go to the ADR alone. I never got an ADR (it was cancelled), but I understand, that lawyers don't speak during an ADR anyways! You can decide on whether to hire a lawyer or not, after the ADR. Sorry, I don't know any lawyers in BC. Sometimes, doing some research on the internet, can help you find a good lawyer/consultant. Good luck!