+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Imari

Star Member
Sep 24, 2021
So happy for you bro
Congratulations
Finally
Following the instructions of your letter to send your passport. Again congratulations

Imari

Star Member
Sep 24, 2021
The letter marked pre-arrival services is not a PPR, no.

I assume you only got one letter, not two - a bit ambiguous from your post.
He got two letter
One pre arrival letter and another one PPR. Dear please join the WhatsApp group if you are not yet

Imari

Star Member
Sep 24, 2021
I know that couples people waiting for the hearing dates and others already being scheduled. Feel free to do research on the tread and ask questions. We are here to support each others.

BlueSky25

Aug 1, 2020
Hi everyone,

My husband and I have a sponsorship appeal in process with IAD. Our appeal record was received on August 2022. We have been told by IAD that a pre-hearing conference will be scheduled for our case. Does anyone know what is a pre-hearing conference? How is it different from a hearing? Please let us know. We appreciate your help.

Thank you.

Jazzed

Star Member
Jan 15, 2022
Hi everyone,

My husband and I have a sponsorship appeal in process with IAD. Our appeal record was received on August 2022. We have been told by IAD that a pre-hearing conference will be scheduled for our case. Does anyone know what is a pre-hearing conference? How is it different from a hearing? Please let us know. We appreciate your help.

Thank you.

I was too lazy to re word this so took it from the IAD

pre-hearing the IAD will discuss the issues raised in the Minister’s appeal and the hearing process to help you prepare for your hearing. The IAD may discuss:

• whether the appeal can be decided in writting. In some cases, an appeal can be decided with written submissions and without an oral hearing. Both parties will be asked to give written submissions
  • the date for your oral hearing, if required
  • the number of witnesses the parties plan to call at the hearing and the reason why their testimony is required
  • any information or documents that could help the IAD decide the appeal case
  • the issues and the facts that are relevant to the appeal

BlueSky25

Aug 1, 2020
I was too lazy to re word this so took it from the IAD

pre-hearing the IAD will discuss the issues raised in the Minister’s appeal and the hearing process to help you prepare for your hearing. The IAD may discuss:

• whether the appeal can be decided in writting. In some cases, an appeal can be decided with written submissions and without an oral hearing. Both parties will be asked to give written submissions
  • the date for your oral hearing, if required
  • the number of witnesses the parties plan to call at the hearing and the reason why their testimony is required
  • any information or documents that could help the IAD decide the appeal case
  • the issues and the facts that are relevant to the appeal
Thank you for your reply. I appreciate your help :)

zaidbobat

Mar 8, 2019
Hello everyone, I got a refusal for my brother's sponsorship application. The reason is, the requested documents were not submitted on time. I was just late for 1 day and they made a decision. Can someone tell me if the same thing happened to someone? what are the chances to win the case? Is it an easy process to handle by myself or I will need a lawyer? thank you

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello everyone, I got a refusal for my brother's sponsorship application. The reason is, the requested documents were not submitted on time. I was just late for 1 day and they made a decision. Can someone tell me if the same thing happened to someone? what are the chances to win the case? Is it an easy process to handle by myself or I will need a lawyer? thank you
I doubt anyone could tell you anything of value from the information provided.