+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

trupti8490

Jul 26, 2017
Hello Good Friends
I talked about starting Watsapp group, and i think @Imari shoul lead the group,because he is the most active person. We will send our watsapp number to @Imari on direct message. So you all who are interested please share your wataspp number
@gurpreetgill72
@CanadianGill
@Nigeriana
and all who wants to join the group. You all are most welcome

Hi

Please Share watsapp group link, so that whoever is interested can join.

Thanks
Trupti Patel

stars6777

Star Member
Oct 26, 2021
Hi guys, I received an email today from IAD. Early resolution officer wants to give me a phone call to discuss about the next steps for appeal on Monday next week! I hope to hear some good news!

Reactions: trupti8490

Nigeriana

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
Nov 22nd
Hi guys, I received an email today from IAD. Early resolution officer wants to give me a phone call to discuss about the next steps for appeal on Monday next week! I hope to hear some good news!
Do you have a lawyer? IAD usually has an officer call in and prepare the appellant about the all appeal process.It’s good as he or she will book your hearing date.

stars6777

Star Member
Oct 26, 2021
Do you have a lawyer? IAD usually has an officer call in and prepare the appellant about the all appeal process.It’s good as he or she will book your hearing date.
I thought they send an email to everyone to book a date? Who else has received a phone call from them?

Reactions: Imari

Imari

Star Member
Sep 24, 2021
I thought they send an email to everyone to book a date? Who else has received a phone call from them?
It is depend
I heard sometime they call when it is ADR but for sure they will send you a confirmation email
For us they send the laywer email and couple dates to choosers.
please join the WhatsApp group other people can give you idea too

stars6777

Star Member
Oct 26, 2021
It is depend
I heard sometime they call when it is ADR but for sure they will send you a confirmation email
For us they send the laywer email and couple dates to choosers.
please join the WhatsApp group other people can give you idea too
Yeah so ERO called me and I have an ADR appeal. Hopefully it will go well and I will get a good result. Good luck to everyone on their files and Happy Diwali to all!!

Reactions: Imari