+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Sam Sun

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
On gckey you can see Notice of Appeal, in Message about your application. The status will be showing Decision Made only.

gurpreetgill72

May 24, 2019
On gckey you can see Notice of Appeal, in Message about your application. The status will be showing Decision Made only.
[/
read messages for your application.
View submitted application or upload documents
Application status is currently
unavailable. Please try again later.
Messages about your
application
Search:
Showing 1 to 5 of 5 entries
Show
And the the latest is shows information letter which is sent to india is physical letter is there

CanadianGill

Sep 24, 2022
First of all Refusal is on what basis ?
Since your sponsor does not meet the requirement of section 133(1)(j)(i) of the Immigration
and Refugee Protection Regulations, I am refusing your application pursuant to section 11(2)
of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

Would you guide and suggest what is the process to appeal.

Imari

Star Member
Sep 24, 2021
Hello Good Friends
How can i call IRCC from outside Canada?
please share
I don’t think it is possible but heard people using Application called vibe to call
But the best option is to let the sponsor to call if he or she is in Canada

Imari

Star Member
Sep 24, 2021
Since your sponsor does not meet the requirement of section 133(1)(j)(i) of the Immigration
and Refugee Protection Regulations, I am refusing your application pursuant to section 11(2)
of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

Would you guide and suggest what is the process to appeal.
Give just number of sections of refusal will not help. You can google to find more what this act of law section mean and I am sure that the give a little bit description of refusal. Just keep in mind you go for appeal if you know you have chance to win and you are right but if you feel that there is a problem with you application fix it before you go for appeal otherwise will be a waste of time.
most people here the officer was having concerns about the relationship if it is genuine which is easy to win if you are really in true relationship.
I will advise to check with a laywer even though you will go to the court alone and request gcms note but remember to have only 30 days to appeal the decision after that you can
Hope this help. Good luck

Nigeriana

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
Nov 22nd
I don’t think it is possible but heard people using Application called vibe to call
But the best option is to let the sponsor to call if he or she is in Canada
Good luck calling IRCC, the line is so busy they don’t even have the option to wait in line. I’ve given up calling….. I suggest your spouse contact her MP here and pressure the MP. You have a 5 year child correct? If so I’d suggest have your wife take your child to see a psychologist and say she’s having an hard time without you and the all family is suffering and the child is being impacted the most. Have the MP submit the psychologist letter to IRCC and pray for the best! It worked for a friend of mine.