+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Imari

Star Member
Sep 24, 2021
Don't worry brother, it will be done soon. File opening may take 6 months to maximum 1 year. In my case it took 1 Year but in some cases it only took 2 months also. After that you will receive MEDICAL, SCHEDULE A Form IMM5669, Form IMM0008 and Police Clarence Certificate. For that you will have one month to submit these all. Then all will be left is PPR request. By the way where are you from brothet
Can’t wait all this to be over and move on with our life. We are stuck.

gurpreetgill72

May 24, 2019
Don't worry brother, it will be done soon. File opening may take 6 months to maximum 1 year. In my case it took 1 Year but in some cases it only took 2 months also. After that you will receive MEDICAL, SCHEDULE A Form IMM5669, Form IMM0008 and Police Clarence Certificate. For that you will have one month to submit these all. Then all will be left is PPR request. By the way where are you from brothet
@ Imari and Sam sun your conversation giving us lots of good information actually can you please send a link how to use new portal , u have no clue thanks in advance

Reactions: Imari

Imari

Star Member
Sep 24, 2021
Me too brother. My wife and daughter is waiting for me from 5 years. I have not even touched my daughter yet. Its heart breaking. She always ask me daddy when you will come , i miss you. And i can only say soon baby...
I am really sorry to hear that bro. It is just 1 year and 8 months but I feel that I am dying every day so I don’t know what to say but stay strong you are closed to the end and will forgot about this all trauma when you have your family by your side.

gurpreetgill72

May 24, 2019
Is your file open already?
[/QUOTE
How should I know about this
Our file has been sent to new Delhi on August 5 that’s last update after winning the appeal in July 4th , please let me know how can I find out they are working on the file on GC key I can see the old status about medical and pcc all of 5 or 6 steps removed .