+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Hello bril23 and sum sun have you received any update regarding your visa? Have you paid RPRF fee have you any ideas.?

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
Hello bril23 and sum sun have you received any update regarding your visa? Have you paid RPRF fee have you any ideas.?
No updates. IRCC has not updates the documents (Pc& Schedule A) I sent those in May 28 to this day GcKey saying we need additional document. I gave up this process

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
No updates. IRCC has not updates the documents (Pc& Schedule A) I sent those in May 28 to this day GcKey saying we need additional document. I gave up this process
I got email from warsaw office they said make payment of RPRF because my representative haven't paid before so I paid yesterday online 515$.. what Will be next step do you have any idea?have you paid RPRf fee ? when my visa was refused thy refunded RPRF fee to my representative least year but he forget to told me..

realtalk

Jun 6, 2022
Hi there thanks for the blessings , so first of all your lawyer probably ordered blue book already in which every thing will be in detailed and lawyer will do preparation with you guys accordingly and then I don’t know the wait these days but you will receive ADR or full hearing that it depends on IAD what they will choose , ADR is more easy and fast but full hearing is longer comparatively.
My timeline I can share so
We applied 2019 may
28th june 2019 medical , Biometric and PCC
File moves to New Delhi in July 2019
Interview 31st October 2019
Reject Jan 2020
File appeal Jan 2020
Full hearing Jan 2021
Hearing refused march 2021
Went to federal court
Federal court gave grant Jan 2022
Second full hearing 2022 June
Winning this time and got decision after a week
Now file move to India after a month of approval
Now waiting for medical and PCC
The reason is don’t give up because our was the most tuffest case and grace of God we won !!
[/
in God we trust happy for you and thanks for your reply good luck hope you hear from them soon

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
I got email from warsaw office they said make payment of RPRF because my representative haven't paid before so I paid yesterday online 515$.. what Will be next step do you have any idea?have you paid RPRf fee ? when my visa was refused thy refunded RPRF fee to my representative least year but he forget to told me..
Did you read well the email? IRCC usually that email with PPR