+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
ASKING FOR A FRIEND: How long nowadays does it take to schedule ADR or Full Hearing after receiving Blue Book? (Ministerial Notes)
And 2nd question, is it better to send in additional ongoing relationship proofs as soon as possible in order to maybe have a better chance to getting an ADR?
thanks

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
ASKING FOR A FRIEND: How long nowadays does it take to schedule ADR or Full Hearing after receiving Blue Book? (Ministerial Notes)
And 2nd question, is it better to send in additional ongoing relationship proofs as soon as possible in order to maybe have a better chance to getting an ADR?
thanks
some of us took less than 8 months include decision from Board member if VO send blue book within 120 days.

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
some of us took less than 8 months include decision from Board member if VO send blue book within 120 days.
Some of us got lucky got their visa within 2 months of after hearing. But a few got stuck here include me who had hearing Last Oct 2021, app still pending…What I assume is that appeal applications are sent back in the queue and then IRCC cherry pick some to claim we prioritised appeal app.

Shankoma75

Star Member
Dec 23, 2021
Brother sum sum and bril23 and me we are all same setuation. I m also waiting for PPR. My time line is application refused April 2021 appeal won November 3rd 2021 file reopen 30jun2022.
Ppc and schedule form additional information form submitted on 16july
Remedical done 13july..
After that nothing to hear the time is making killing us.. hope soon we get PPr in this month inshallah
At which visa office ?

Shankoma75

Star Member
Dec 23, 2021
How
thanks
Long did it took u to get the blue books and did you requested for the blue books or they will automatically send you thee blue books.. ? My appeal notice was accepted and haven't receive nothing yet and don't know to to expect next from the I AD

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Hello brother and sisters.. any one here who received ppr from warsaw Visa office recently.. who summit remidical and ppc and schedule form and Additional family.. please Any one have any experience please share.. thank you

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
How

Long did it took u to get the blue books and did you requested for the blue books or they will automatically send you thee blue books.. ? My appeal notice was accepted and haven't receive nothing yet and don't know to to expect next from the I AD
Took my friend 4 months to bet Blue Book (exactly 1 day before their deadline). Yes automatically.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
OK 2nd question:
For a full hearing, does the Sponsor need to be in Canada or can he/she stay with Applicant in home country? I understand that in a full hearing the Minister Councel questions both and then compares their answers to see if they match. So if SP and AP are doing Zoom from the same room abroad, that would be cheating....so I'm assuming the SP has to attend the hearing in person and do the
Zoom from a special room?

RavRishi

Jun 12, 2020
Hello Friends,

My sister applied Sowp for her husband and got refusal yesterday and the reason was that he will not leave the country after his stay. Previously they got 2 refusals in reason for 1 refusal was marriage was not real & reason for 2 refusal was study completed when the office pick the application.

My question is that can we apply for reconsideration at this time? as we applied everything correctly with all the proofs.

or
we should reapply?

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Hello Friends,

My sister applied Sowp for her husband and got refusal yesterday and the reason was that he will not leave the country after his stay. Previously they got 2 refusals in reason for 1 refusal was marriage was not real & reason for 2 refusal was study completed when the office pick the application.

My question is that can we apply for reconsideration at this time? as we applied everything correctly with all the proofs.

or
we should reapply?
You had 3 refusals? Wow! NO DONT REAPPLY. APPEAL THE REFUSAL.