+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

ariellaparadis

Dec 29, 2019
Visa Office......
KVO
Hey guys! For those who have filed for an appeal and waiting for a hearing date, what are you doing in the meanwhile? Do we have to submit documents after they provide the hearing date or can we submit documents whenever during the process? What types of strong relationship proofs are you guys including?
I have been gathering documents, asking more friends and family for letters. Just writing my thoughts down from the interview so when I do see the notes, I am ready to comment. Hoping I can do one more trip before I can't fly so we can add that to our proof.

Hanedu

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
Good day everyone, we got our Corp like 7 days ago no DM or PPR. Does anyone know how long it takes to get DM or PPR. Thanks in Advance my people.

ariellaparadis

Dec 29, 2019
Visa Office......
KVO
Hey there! I'm so sorry to hear that you guys have to go through that. It's definitely not fair. Me and my husband were also refused visa through the New Delhi visa office in India. We're new to this appeal process as well but so far it's going pretty well and kinda fast I feel. I received my confirmation of appeal in less than 2 weeks, now waiting on the notice of appearing for the appeal. I understand it's difficult for you since you're pregnant and need your husband with you at this time :( but stay positive! Maybe look into applying visitor visa or something while this appeal is happening, I'm not too sure but try searching for other options!
Thank you, so sorry you are going through this as well. But I am glad to hear you are finding the process fast. Hopefully we will see the same. So far we have received the confirmation from the office about the appeal and got our case worker.

My consultant thinks we should apply for the visitors visa as well. If anything, even if we are denied, she says it will show we are making an effort. I wish you all the best in your appeal and pray your husband will be here soon ❤

Reactions: stars6777

stars6777

Star Member
Oct 26, 2021
Thank you, so sorry you are going through this as well. But I am glad to hear you are finding the process fast. Hopefully we will see the same. So far we have received the confirmation from the office about the appeal and got our case worker.

My consultant thinks we should apply for the visitors visa as well. If anything, even if we are denied, she says it will show we are making an effort. I wish you all the best in your appeal and pray your husband will be here soon ❤
Good luck my friend! God bless you, your baby and your husband! We all deserve happiness! <3

Reactions: ariellaparadis

Newbie2015

Oct 12, 2021
Hello everyone,

I'm in dire situation here while trying to get it resolved for over 3 weeks now:

I'm trying to create PR Tracker account on that new portal from IRCC so that I can track my spousal sponsorship application. The email address that shows up there while registering account is wrong while IRCC has confirmed via web-query that they have correct email address in records (portal has email with .COM while the correct onw is with .CA)
I've contacted IRCC via we-query for this also I've created technical help request as well as my lawyer contacted them via email and none of these helped out and the issue is persistent.

I'm not sure now how to get this resolved. Appreciate if anyone can help

Hanedu

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
Hello guys. Please share with you the time frame from the day you got your Corp to Dm and PPR. I have been waiting for some time for Dm or PPr now. Thanks

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Hello friends I got remedical request today.. please any one here from Pakistan how to book application from Islamabad thank you..

Newbie2015

Oct 12, 2021
Hello friends I got remedical request today.. please any one here from Pakistan how to book application from Islamabad thank you..
I believe you're talking about booking an appointment for medical examination:

Through following link I can see appointed panel of physicians in Islamabad, call them for an appointment.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

City: Islamabad
Name: IOM MHAC Islamabad (closed fromAug 9, back on Aug 15)
Address: IOM Migration Health Assessment Centre, Islamabad,
2nd Floor of Maroof International Hospital, F10 Markaz,
Islamabad, Pakistan,
E-mail: canmedpk@iom.int (This panel physician or clinic provides services paid by Interim Federal Health Program. Ce professionnel désigné ou cette clinique offrent des services payés par le Programme fédéral de santé intérimaire.)
Telephone: Call Centre #(UAN): +92 (051)111-466-472

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
I believe you're talking about booking an appointment for medical examination:

Through following link I can see appointed panel of physicians in Islamabad, call them for an appointment.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

City: Islamabad
Name: IOM MHAC Islamabad (closed fromAug 9, back on Aug 15)
Address: IOM Migration Health Assessment Centre, Islamabad,
2nd Floor of Maroof International Hospital, F10 Markaz,
Islamabad, Pakistan,
E-mail: canmedpk@iom.int (This panel physician or clinic provides services paid by Interim Federal Health Program. Ce professionnel désigné ou cette clinique offrent des services payés par le Programme fédéral de santé intérimaire.)
Telephone: Call Centre #(UAN): +92 (051)111-466-472
Thank you for reply.. I booked appointment but 2agust and medical expire date is 30july.. the agent told me no available slots in July . You can call on Monday may be if available then you can book.. please tell me any other way to book appointment in this month??

Reactions: Nao4luv

Newbie2015

Oct 12, 2021
Thank you for reply.. I booked appointment but 2agust and medical expire date is 30july.. the agent told me no available slots in July . You can call on Monday may be if available then you can book.. please tell me any other way to book appointment in this month??
I don't think the expiry of old medical examination matters. If the IRCC asked for re-medical then new examination will be valid for another one year and hopefully you'll land in Canada within validity of this new test.

Reactions: F.ayub

Newbie2015

Oct 12, 2021
Hi, I see an update on tracker: We received the passport(s)/travel document(s) you sent us.

What does this mean because I didn't receive a PPR and never did send my passport

Also I see COPR Document number issued ... but I never received COPR document itself .... can anyone explain how this exactly works?