+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
How is it possible for anyone to know what an officers thoughts are before an interview. Even if they made a decision before your interview, they wouldn't share that information.

instead of focusing on something you cannot change, spend your time and efforts preparing for the appeal process. Good luck and sorry to hear about the denial.
Exactly! Dwelling on what one cant change wont help get ready for the appeal. Its sad, this person was refused as well.

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Not today Perhaps One Day.
No offence sister can I be brutally honest
No lawyer is as such really impeccable they all will support you do paper work ask normal 30 questions in front of the tribunal.
As far as my personal experience in the last 6 months dealing with lawyers and paying 7500cad for the video conference hearing and entire process.
Believe me you, the two most imp folks in the entire process is you and your spouse,the more you practice the more you know in and out schedule of your partner everything I mean the more it’s believable that your relationship is genuine - Said by Vancouver Judge Stanley Tucci directly to me and my wife on 7th April rest all is hoax that this is the best lawyer that’s the best one who will be able to convince ministers council and judge.

Reactions: stars6777

stars6777

Star Member
Oct 26, 2021
No offence sister can I be brutally honest
No lawyer is as such really impeccable they all will support you do paper work ask normal 30 questions in front of the tribunal.
As far as my personal experience in the last 6 months dealing with lawyers and paying 7500cad for the video conference hearing and entire process.
Believe me you, the two most imp folks in the entire process is you and your spouse,the more you practice the more you know in and out schedule of your partner everything I mean the more it’s believable that your relationship is genuine - Said by Vancouver Judge Stanley Tucci directly to me and my wife on 7th April rest all is hoax that this is the best lawyer that’s the best one who will be able to convince ministers council and judge.
Wow this made my day, this is why me and my husband didnt hire a lawyer because we know our case best!

stars6777

Star Member
Oct 26, 2021
Hi, After how many days/weeks of interview, you got refusal email from IRCC?
Hi! We got the refusal email from IRCC a day after the interview. We sent our appeal literally the day we received the notice of appeal and refusal letter (we didn't waste anytime). We got our appeal confirmation email from IAD on June 15. Hopefully the process goes fast now!! Fingers-crossed!

Sam Sun

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
Hey Good Friends
Can you please tell me after passing medical exam,
how long it take for Background Check and getting PPR request?

Please reply me.

Shankoma75

Star Member
Dec 23, 2021
I don't know why Canada treating some of us so crazy, I received a denial email on May 5th 2022, meanwhile the refusal email was dated January 10th 2022 and that date was the exact date I had my interview. Now the issue is, I submitted an appeal letter on May 30th 2022 which I thought it's still not yet the one month deadline. The appeal division rejected my appeal, stating that my appeal deadline date has expired long ago as they thought if the refusal letter was dated 10th January why should an appeal be submitted on 30th May 2022, meanwhile I received the refusal email from the immigration on May 5th. So that means the appeal deadline date even expired before I received the refusal email. I don't know what else to do now. How crazy it feels to apply since 2019 and still can't find ur way out. Pls is there any ideas to share with me or has anyone experience this before ..?

• Angry
Reactions: Imari

Sharma13

Oct 22, 2021
Hi! We got the refusal email from IRCC a day after the interview. We sent our appeal literally the day we received the notice of appeal and refusal letter (we didn't waste anytime). We got our appeal confirmation email from IAD on June 15. Hopefully the process goes fast now!! Fingers-crossed!
Thanks for sharing your experience. I am waiting from last 3 months after interview and didn't get any email or letter. Good luck to you.

Sharma13

Oct 22, 2021
I don't know why Canada treating some of us so crazy, I received a denial email on May 5th 2022, meanwhile the refusal email was dated January 10th 2022 and that date was the exact date I had my interview. Now the issue is, I submitted an appeal letter on May 30th 2022 which I thought it's still not yet the one month deadline. The appeal division rejected my appeal, stating that my appeal deadline date has expired long ago as they thought if the refusal letter was dated 10th January why should an appeal be submitted on 30th May 2022, meanwhile I received the refusal email from the immigration on May 5th. So that means the appeal deadline date even expired before I received the refusal email. I don't know what else to do now. How crazy it feels to apply since 2019 and still can't find ur way out. Pls is there any ideas to share with me or has anyone experience this before ..?
Which visa office had your interview. I am also waiting since March and did not hear back from RCIC.

stars6777

Star Member
Oct 26, 2021
Thanks for sharing your experience. I am waiting from last 3 months after interview and didn't get any email or letter. Good luck to you.
Did you try contacting IRCC? I know they have long wait times on the phone, but even just filling in the webform helps, or maybe try contacting the IAD office. Did you check your GCkey for the refusal letter?

Reactions: Sharma13

Sharma13

Oct 22, 2021
Did you try contacting IRCC? I know they have long wait times on the phone, but even just filling in the webform helps, or maybe try contacting the IAD office. Did you check your GCkey for the refusal letter?
Yes I am checking Gckey everyday. Tried calling Call center but no luck. 3 weeks before sent web form, still no reply. I hope this long wait will end, with a positive result.

Sam Sun

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
Hey Good Friends
Can you please tell me after passing medical exam,
how long it take for Background Check and getting PPR request?
Waiting for your reply......

stars6777

Star Member
Oct 26, 2021
Hello Everyone! I was wondering whether I can email the IAD to request for an ADR conference? Would you suggest that or should I just wait for them to contact me first?