+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Sam Sun

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
Hello Good Friends,
Why there is no update shown on Gckey after the appeal is won? What is the first update that appears on Gckey after appeal is won?

Shankoma75

Star Member
Dec 23, 2021
I am not surprised coming from Accra VO. Got denied from Accra VO in February. Finally received our record or blue books. There are a lot lies and make things from the officer notes which never be said in the interview. The officer make up a lot lies. We are waiting for the hearing date to defend our case. If your marriage is genuine and got a lot prove I am sure that any laywer or immigration consultant will defend your case. I been crying every day but I just need to be strong to defend my love. And trust me your are not the only one there a lot people I talk to had something and win. There is hope.
I pray God see us through

ginabrigi

Oct 24, 2018
Hi everyone I got my spousal application visa denied yesterday from Accra visa office after waiting since 2019. I got denied base on my interview as it was stated in the email but that's total lies, I went there myself and know exactly the questions he asked and the answer I provided but they have the power to do whatever they want. It hurt after waiting since 2019 and was hoping to celebrate 3yrs anniversary soon but these people had ruined my relationship.. I'm pleading with anyone who appeal their case and got approved to recommend a trustworthy immigration lawyer for me to see how best he can help to turn things around for me.
Hello I highly recommend Gerard from zouein immigration his phone number is 514-561-1525

Reactions: Shankoma75

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Hello Good Friends,
Why there is no update shown on Gckey after the appeal is won? What is the first update that appears on Gckey after appeal is won?
Once the file has reopened that is when you will see notes in GCkeys, Ecas and the new portal. it took 1 year for IRCC to reopen our file after appeal was won.

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
im in 1 year 5 months now my file has not been open
Have you been in contact with Maxico Visa Office? Get involve your local MP. It’s depressing, Appeal cases should be priority on the line since process it’s already over 3 years but IRCC don’t do that way.

P william

Oct 23, 2019
Have you been in contact with Maxico Visa Office? Get involve your local MP. It’s depressing, Appeal cases should be priority on the line since process it’s already over 3 years but IRCC don’t do that way.
Yes my mp made contact with Mexico in February at the time they told mp it was too early for them to start to work on my file .. I don't know how long more they will have me waiting its killing me inside

Sam Sun

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
Hello Good Friends,
When you get Medical and PCC request to any other documents, will it be seen on Gckey account?
Please Guide us.