+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Oba02

Dec 29, 2021
IRCC kept on sending me "we successfully received your documents" 5times first on April 7 and I saw ghost update on the new track portal with nothing updated on April 20. Today they sent another donotreply e-mail that "we successful received the documents" I sent. All I need is PPR not this messages. Has anyone ever experienced this on this forum? I'm just asking. We will all hear good news soon God willing.

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
IRCC kept on sending me "we successfully received your documents" 5times first on April 7 and I saw ghost update on the new track portal with nothing updated on April 20. Today they sent another donotreply e-mail that "we successful received the documents" I sent. All I need is PPR not this messages. Has anyone ever experienced this on this forum? I'm just asking. We will all hear good news soon God willing.
Hahah I hear you friend. heart racing then suddenly disappointed/ annoyed after you read the email. It seems software glitch.

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
Hahah I hear you friend. heart racing then suddenly disappointed/ annoyed after you read the email. It seems software glitch.
If you don’t mind to ask, Is your file with local Visa Office or CPC-Mississauga?
Have your file gone through digitization? When they have transferred to local Visa office if so?

Oba02

Dec 29, 2021
If you don’t mind to ask, Is your file with local Visa Office or CPC-Mississauga?
Have your file gone through digitization? When they have transferred to local Visa office if so?
Yes my file has be reopened and transferred to Accra visa office. I have submitted the schedule A, PCC, medical done and passed. On the portal, eligibility, medical and background check completed. I did my biometric at the Accra visa office in 2019 during interview before it was been refused in 2020. So, don't know if they would ask for another biometric cos biometric shows "Not requested yet" but on Gckey it show the expiry date I think biometric expire in 10years.

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
Yes my file has be reopened and transferred to Accra visa office. I have submitted the schedule A, PCC, medical done and passed. On the portal, eligibility, medical and background check completed. I did my biometric at the Accra visa office in 2019 during interview before it was been refused in 2020. So, don't know if they would ask for another biometric cos biometric shows "Not requested yet" but on Gckey it show the expiry date I think biometric expire in 10years.
Congrats so almost in the finish line. Your biometric is good until 2029 I’m also June 2019 applicant.
When was your file transferred to Accra?

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
I was told by a spousal group that the new tracker also shows internal messages between different IRCC offices. If you didnt send anything and you get the kind of messages you mentionned, thats the reason why. Hope this helps

Reactions: Oba02

Oba02

Dec 29, 2021
Congrats so almost in the finish line. Your biometric is good until 2029 I’m also June 2019 applicant.
When was your file transferred to Accra?
February 10 and file was updated/reopened on March 10, I was sent ADR= Medical, PCC, Schedule A and Family information to submit. Did medical on March 28, medical passed on April 1.

Reactions: BRIL23

Oba02

Dec 29, 2021
I was told by a spousal group that the new tracker also shows internal messages between different IRCC offices. If you didnt send anything and you get the kind of messages you mentionned, thats the reason why. Hope this helps
Oh I see... I appreciate you a lot. Probably it may be the reason why I keep on getting those messages.

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
February 10 and file was updated/reopened on March 10, I was sent ADR= Medical, PCC, Schedule A and Family information to submit. Did medical on March 28, medical passed on April 1.
Thank you, That’s gives me a timeline if file transfer to local VO.

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Not today Perhaps One Day.
After 5 emails to IRCC they replied today,
Appeal was allowed on 7th April that’s their retort.

Bonjour,

Merci d'avoir communiqué avec Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada.

Il nous fait plaisir de confirmer la réception du(des) document(s).

Les documents seront ajoutés à votre dossier sous peu.

De plus, nous avons vérifié l'information que vous avez fournie et nous pouvons confirmer que la demande est en traitement.

En raison de la situation actuelle liée au nouveau coronavirus (COVID-19), quelques bureaux d’IRCC ne fonctionnent actuellement qu’avec un personnel réduit ou critique.

Nous travaillons à traiter les demandes le plus rapidement possible; cependant, nos délais de traitement sont affectés par la situation de COVID-19. Nous ferons tous les efforts nécessaires pour finaliser la demande dès que possible.

En outre, notre page sur les délais de traitement a été récemment mise à jour. Veillez à consulter cette page pour obtenir les informations les plus récentes concernant votre demande.

Nous souhaitons vous assurer que nous vous informerons dès qu’une décision sera prise ou si des renseignements supplémentaires sont nécessaires.

Finalement, étant donné que nos agents n’ont pas accès à plus de renseignements sur l’état de votre dossier ou sur le temps de traitement, nous vous invitons à vérifier l'état de votre demande en ligne.

Nous espérons que l’informat it’s in French both the replies by IRCC.

I translated on Google.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We are pleased to confirm receipt of the document(s).

The documents will be added to your file shortly.

Additionally, we have verified the information you provided and can confirm that the request is being processed.

Due to the current novel coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, a few IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff.

We are working to process requests as quickly as possible; however, our processing times are affected by the COVID-19 situation. We will make every effort to finalize the request as soon as possible.

Also, our processing times page was recently updated. Be sure to check this page for the most up-to-date information regarding your request.

We want to assure you that we will let you know as soon as a decision is made or if additional information is needed.

Finally, since our agents do not have access to more information on the status of your file or the processing time, we invite you to check the status of your application online.

We hope that the information provided helps to answer your request.

how can they still give reason that due to Covid 19 we are running short on staffs after 2 and half yrs literally that’s the most absurd reason I might have heard in entire day.

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
After 5 emails to IRCC they replied today,
Appeal was allowed on 7th April that’s their retort.

Bonjour,

Merci d'avoir communiqué avec Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada.

Il nous fait plaisir de confirmer la réception du(des) document(s).

Les documents seront ajoutés à votre dossier sous peu.

De plus, nous avons vérifié l'information que vous avez fournie et nous pouvons confirmer que la demande est en traitement.

En raison de la situation actuelle liée au nouveau coronavirus (COVID-19), quelques bureaux d’IRCC ne fonctionnent actuellement qu’avec un personnel réduit ou critique.

Nous travaillons à traiter les demandes le plus rapidement possible; cependant, nos délais de traitement sont affectés par la situation de COVID-19. Nous ferons tous les efforts nécessaires pour finaliser la demande dès que possible.

En outre, notre page sur les délais de traitement a été récemment mise à jour. Veillez à consulter cette page pour obtenir les informations les plus récentes concernant votre demande.

Nous souhaitons vous assurer que nous vous informerons dès qu’une décision sera prise ou si des renseignements supplémentaires sont nécessaires.

Finalement, étant donné que nos agents n’ont pas accès à plus de renseignements sur l’état de votre dossier ou sur le temps de traitement, nous vous invitons à vérifier l'état de votre demande en ligne.

Nous espérons que l’informat it’s in French both the replies by IRCC.

I translated on Google.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We are pleased to confirm receipt of the document(s).

The documents will be added to your file shortly.

Additionally, we have verified the information you provided and can confirm that the request is being processed.

Due to the current novel coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, a few IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff.

We are working to process requests as quickly as possible; however, our processing times are affected by the COVID-19 situation. We will make every effort to finalize the request as soon as possible.

Also, our processing times page was recently updated. Be sure to check this page for the most up-to-date information regarding your request.

We want to assure you that we will let you know as soon as a decision is made or if additional information is needed.

Finally, since our agents do not have access to more information on the status of your file or the processing time, we invite you to check the status of your application online.

We hope that the information provided helps to answer your request.

how can they still give reason that due to Covid 19 we are running short on staffs after 2 and half yrs literally that’s the most absurd reason I might have heard in entire day.
“Additionally, we have verified the information you provided and can confirm that the request is being processed”.

I received my similar email but mine says “In Process in the email”. When I try to check in Ecas/GCKey can not login and that tells me App is no in process but just collecting dust at CPC Mississauga.

Reactions: F.ayub

P william

Oct 23, 2019
Afther my appeal won ircc had my file for 1 year ..they send it 5 months to my visa office which is in Mexico since then I have never heard from Mexico until now... My entire body is lifeless right now too much pain in my heart

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
Afther my appeal won ircc had my file for 1 year ..they send it 5 months to my visa office which is in Mexico since then I have never heard from Mexico until now... My entire body is lifeless right now too much pain in my heart
I feel you friend, IRCC process has mental toll on us. Please stay strong knowing that one day you’ll reunite with your spouse also positive side, your file is with your local visa office.