+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
Hi @F.ayub Have you contacted to your MP?
Anything new? I’m losing my patience. I’m so pissed that IRCC cherry pick files to reopen, apparently no procedure for appeal cases.

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Hi @F.ayub Have you contacted to your MP?
Anything new? I’m losing my patience. I’m so pissed that IRCC cherry pick files to reopen, apparently no procedure for appeal cases.
Hi bril23 I haven't contacted with mp. Because My representative told me wait your file is in Q .... Don't be warry it's time game Wait and wait...soon things Will move on and we will get soon good news.. I am praying for you as well .. if you get any update please let me know.. God makes ezy for us.. inshallah don't wary believe on God..

Reactions: BRIL23

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
Hi bril23 I haven't contacted with mp. Because My representative told me wait your file is in Q .... Don't be warry it's time game Wait and wait...soon things Will move on and we will get soon good news.. I am praying for you as well .. if you get any update please let me know.. God makes ezy for us.. inshallah don't wary believe on God..
Thank you

Hanedu

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
Hello guys. On our new portal we have completed everything including Eligibility. How long does it take to get Ppr? We have not recieved any update since March 24th? Can someone tell me how long after completing everything to get PPR please.
Thanks

Reactions: Imari

Imari

Star Member
Sep 24, 2021
Hello guys. On our new portal we have completed everything including Eligibility. How long does it take to get Ppr? We have not recieved any update since March 24th? Can someone tell me how long after completing everything to get PPR please.
Thanks
I guess no one can tell. This all process is crazy but I am sure that you are really close to the end. Hope you will from them very soon.

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Nothing yet friend. My case collecting dust at CPC Mississauga. How about you? Did you try to locate the your file? Have they transfer to local VO? Eid mubarak
Bril23 Eid Mubarak to you and your family.. I haven't heard anything from ircc.. since last month to til is very quite in this group.. we can only wait and watch.. God makes ezy for us only God..

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Not today Perhaps One Day.
April 7 appeal got approved some of y’all are awaiting longer than me I know but what happens next if I need to contact where is my file or where it would go whom should I contact cic webform gives standard reply nothin yet.
All the files after appeal gets approved are send to CPC Mississauga is that correct ?
If anybody can enlighten bout the questions pattern or process stages it will go till it reaches local visa office I would appreciate it.
thank you.

Reactions: Imari

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
April 7 appeal got approved some of y’all are awaiting longer than me I know but what happens next if I need to contact where is my file or where it would go whom should I contact cic webform gives standard reply nothin yet.
All the files after appeal gets approved are send to CPC Mississauga is that correct ?
If anybody can enlighten bout the questions pattern or process stages it will go till it reaches local visa office I would appreciate it.
thank you.
Hi
My appeal allowed in Dec 2021 still waiting file to reopen but not everyone is like that some wait less some wait more it depends who has file.
It’s hard to get concrete answer from IRCC first a few months after appeal allowed it took me 3 months to get info where is the file. Try to call the Call Center or MP, the webform is no use.

I’m not sure if every appeal allowed case goes back to Mississauga but mine was, and it’s still there waiting to be transfer to local VO. It all depends PA country of origin some, applicants don’t get transfer.

S_Souki_7

Oct 26, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
Hi
My appeal allowed in Dec 2021 still waiting file to reopen but not everyone is like that some wait less some wait more it depends who has file.
It’s hard to get concrete answer from IRCC first a few months after appeal allowed it took me 3 months to get info where is the file. Try to call the Call Center or MP, the webform is no use.

I’m not sure if every appeal allowed case goes back to Mississauga but mine was, and it’s still there waiting to be transfer to local VO. It all depends PA country of origin some, applicants don’t get transfer.
Ours was reopened 9-10 mths after appeal was won. You all have a long wait. We won our appeal May 12, 2021 and my hubby is still not here. We received PPR - so hopefully he is here within the next two weeks. Its a loooooong horribly painful journey. Everyone needs to file lawsuits against IRCC - they must be held for their crimes against humanity by keeping husbands and wives apart for years!!

Reactions: ginabrigi

ginabrigi

Oct 24, 2018
Ours was reopened 9-10 mths after appeal was won. You all have a long wait. We won our appeal May 12, 2021 and my hubby is still not here. We received PPR - so hopefully he is here within the next two weeks. Its a loooooong horribly painful journey. Everyone needs to file lawsuits against IRCC - they must be held for their crimes against humanity by keeping husbands and wives apart for years!!
I agree about the lawsuit idea

Reactions: S_Souki_7

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
We waited 12 months for our file to reopen. After file was reopened it took 3-4 months to finalize everything. its a painful wait.