ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Congratulations!!!
I’m interested, and I’m sure others are too to hear your thoughts on your actual travel experience to Canada if you have time
Thank you! When I mentioned that it was hard to get here travelwise I meant that it was hard to get here only because I’m a Russian citizen. My bank cards don’t work outside of Russia, I can’t pay online for international services, most of airlines stopped flying to/from Russia, and other inconveniences related to sanctions. Other than that my travel experience was good, people at the airport in Canada were nice and helpful. Before coming to Canada I had to get vaccinated in the third country, so it made my life in the past several months quite…eventful.

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Hi @F.ayub Any update on your side? For me nothing still keep check in email It’s taking forever to reopen the file.
Hi bril23 I was wondering about you I thought you will got good news and I pray for you.. on My side still quite nothing hear anything from ircc.. everyday is pain full.. I did webform query 22march but haven't received any emails from ircc.. your and my time line almost same.. hope soon get good news..

Reactions: BRIL23

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
Hi bril23 I was wondering about you I thought you will got good news and I pray for you.. on My side still quite nothing hear anything from ircc.. everyday is pain full.. I did webform query 22march but haven't received any emails from ircc.. your and my time line almost same.. hope soon get good news..
Can you try to call the call center on Tuesday and see if they have transferred your file? Good luck I hope you get good news soon.

P william

Oct 23, 2019
Great news congrats my dear... who else is left from long waiting PR?
Well am still waiting my visa office is Mexico and they have received my stuff 4 months 2 weeks now and I can't hear from them .they have not send out for renewal of medical etc

P william

Oct 23, 2019
Painfull
I'm feeling it too very painful

Sharma13

Oct 22, 2021
It can take weeks like it can take months. Until you get a refusal letter, you cant file for an appeal. Unfortunately, you have to wait until the visa officer renders their decision
Thanks for a quick response. Does local visa officer send their decision back to CPC Missisauga and first case officer takes final decision? Or local visa officer's decision is final decision? This waiting time is so stressful

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
Thanks for a quick response. Does local visa officer send their decision back to CPC Missisauga and first case officer takes final decision? Or local visa officer's decision is final decision? This waiting time is so stressful
The final decision comes from Canada after the local visa office finishes the admissibility assessment

Reactions: Sharma13

Miror

Jul 31, 2021
Thank God my husband arrived on Friday, it's an amazing feeling, am no longer a loner, thanks to everyone for the support that guided me through the steps really appreciate it and good luck to everyone that's waiting it shall be well.... thanks again.

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
Thank God my husband arrived on Friday, it's an amazing feeling, am no longer a loner, thanks to everyone for the support that guided me through the steps really appreciate it and good luck to everyone that's waiting it shall be well.... thanks again.
How was his experience at the Dorval airport with CBSA?

Miror

Jul 31, 2021
He said it takes 20 minutes they was friendly very nice and they advised him he can go school they'll pay him, the lady was encouraging him that there are a lot of opportunities in Canada and she wish him all the best and showed him where he can get his luggage that's it.

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
He said it takes 20 minutes they was friendly very nice and they advised him he can go school they'll pay him, the lady was encouraging him that there are a lot of opportunities in Canada and she wish him all the best and showed him where he can get his luggage that's it.
Ohhhhh thanks! Good to know

Reactions: Miror