+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Miror

Jul 31, 2021
Please anyone do you know if immigration is asking for CSQ upon arrival and if it's expired?

Last edited:

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
As for my question, probably someone can advise me on how long it takes now to receive a pr card in Ontario, in Ottawa particularly?..
Ours were 30-45 days and that was quick. 30-120 days seems common range. I don't think Ottawa makes much difference, but the rest is likely luck of the draw.

Sandy1310

Star Member
Feb 16, 2020
VFS did not notify us that the passport was dispatched, they did not request signature from FedEX. The passport was delivered and left at the door on April 6th. Luckily the neighbor picked up the package from the door. I was so pissed off, someone could have stole the package.

Anyhow, I'm still grateful that the passport was delivered.
Wow finally congrats Alexis.
My husband is here already. He came on april 7 and we’re having our anniversary together which is after exactly a month on May 7. I’m so happy for all. slowly everyone is getting there finally.

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Ours were 30-45 days and that was quick. 30-120 days seems common range. I don't think Ottawa makes much difference, but the rest is likely luck of the draw.
Thank you for the response. Hope you and your family are doing good in this unprecedented time. I highlighted Ottawa because sometimes it’s connected to Quebec as it happened to our appeal case that was sent to Montreal.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Thank you for the response. Hope you and your family are doing good in this unprecedented time. I highlighted Ottawa because sometimes it’s connected to Quebec as it happened to our appeal case that was sent to Montreal.
Glad you made it. Let's just say we're better off here - sad times.

I'm not sure but I think the PR card production is centralized somewhere, but I don't know where. So I don't think location makes much difference.

Sharma13

Oct 22, 2021
Hello Guys, I am new here. I had an interview at NDVO last month, which didn't go well. I didn't receive any thing from IRCC yet. Does anyone else is in the same situation? How long will it take IRCC to make a decision? Thanks

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
Hello Guys, I am new here. I had an interview at NDVO last month, which didn't go well. I didn't receive any thing from IRCC yet. Does anyone else is in the same situation? How long will it take IRCC to make a decision? Thanks
It can take weeks like it can take months. Until you get a refusal letter, you cant file for an appeal. Unfortunately, you have to wait until the visa officer renders their decision

Sam Sun

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
Wow finally congrats Alexis.
My husband is here already. He came on april 7 and we’re having our anniversary together which is after exactly a month on May 7. I’m so happy for all. slowly everyone is getting there finally.
Have a happy and healthy life ahead. And happy anniversary in advance. Hope I can also be with my love on our marriage anniversary..... Take care both of you. Lots of love