+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

alenka12345

Oct 28, 2016
Silly question, I won my ADR last week but paper had to be sent for official approval by IAD Minister, it was mailed to me last Friday from Montreal. There’s no way that this wouldn’t be accepted is there? I’m feeling more nervous now than when I had my interview
No, you have nothing to worry about anymore! You will get that letter soon!

sarahchester

Sep 30, 2014
I know they agreed to the appeal, but there’s still that approval signature I need....this whole process is so stressful. Just want to know my hubby will be home soon
My ADR was last Thursday hon. Trust me I feel your pain. We are waiting for the same thing and appealing under humanitarian and compassionate grounds. Only 50 % of those cases actually get approved and I am nervous as hell. PM me and we can email back and forth and get through this together! <3

Reactions: Alicee

Jamaicanwife

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
My ADR was last Thursday hon. Trust me I feel your pain. We are waiting for the same thing and appealing under humanitarian and compassionate grounds. Only 50 % of those cases actually get approved and I am nervous as hell. PM me and we can email back and forth and get through this together! <3
I won the appeal and was advised this after my interview, but had to have official approval signed and sent to me. I’m sure things are fine and will receive that this week but until it’s in front of me, obviously still not real! Good luck to you as well

Jamaicanwife

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Amazing! Within a month you will get a request for updated forms. Get things ready so that you can forward right away and not waste any more time!
Can you tell me again which forms? Wondering if we should do another Police check or wait for them to ask. Our medical is good until beginning of March

alenka12345

Oct 28, 2016
Can you tell me again which forms? Wondering if we should do another Police check or wait for them to ask. Our medical is good until beginning of March
If your police record expired or close to expiring, they will ask for it no matter what, I would do it if it takes time. It took us a month to get ours and it was a waste of time cause we were waiting for them to request it. The other forms are: Schedule A (IMM5669) and IMM5406.

Jamaicanwife

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
If your police record expired or close to expiring, they will ask for it no matter what, I would do it if it takes time. It took us a month to get ours and it was a waste of time cause we were waiting for them to request it. The other forms are: Schedule A (IMM5669) and IMM5406.
He did his Police record in August, so yes long expired but it was also expired at interview as it’s only good for 6 months....I’ve heard of cases where they entended it. It doesn’t take long. We can do it and get results within a week and don’t want to do it to early in case it takes long to complete the process. Will wait until they request I guess

alenka12345

Oct 28, 2016
He did his Police record in August, so yes long expired but it was also expired at interview as it’s only good for 6 months....I’ve heard of cases where they entended it. It doesn’t take long. We can do it and get results within a week and don’t want to do it to early in case it takes long to complete the process. Will wait until they request I guess
If it only takes a week to get, then definitely wait :)

Reactions: Jamaicanwife

VG73

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
Hongkong
Visa Office......
Hk.
App. Filed.......
1-10-2014
Med's Request
21-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-08-2017
My Update form .are .
Schedule A IMM5669
IMM5406.
IMM0008
Medical
Police clearance

VG73

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
Hongkong
Visa Office......
Hk.
App. Filed.......
1-10-2014
Med's Request
21-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-08-2017
> IMM 0008 Application: A completed Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) This must be received at this office by: 2017/09/21

> Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature You must declare your personal history and addresses from the age of 18 (not only the past 10 years). Do not leave any gaps. This must be received at this office by:

> Additional Family Info IMM5406: A separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures This must be received at this office by: 2

> Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate from Hong Kong and Philippines This must be received at this office by: 2017/09/21

> Passport/Travel Document: Valid passport or travel document A copy (original not required) of the bio-data page of your passport/travel document with at least 6 months of validity. This must be received at this office by: 2017/09/21

> Passport photos: Two (2) photos respecting precise specifications t