+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

JJ0124

Mar 25, 2016
Dawud said:
thanks jj,our lawyer also called IAD many different times,but they keep saying that the file is still its normal processing time ,they say there is a lot of backlog,which needs more time to clear it ,you get your date so fast congrats ,and wish you all the best in your hearing
Hi Dawud, thank you! and hope you get your hearing date soon. Before that, try to prepare all the possible questions that might be asked at the hearing as accurate as possible. My husband and I went to Vancouver to observe other couple's hearing on Dce. 19th 2016. They were old couple, the sponsor husband is 87, and his new wife (in China) is 67, they questioned the husband first, then called out to question the wife. They both don't know English, so there was an interpreter to interpret for them. I used to be a translator, and I found the interpreter didn't do the old couple any favor, because the husband is from north China, his Mandarin has very strong accent, and very often the interpreter couldn't understand him ( I could understand him more), so her interpretation was not really what he and his wife wanted to express. Plus, the old couple didn't think that some small questions are very important to be specific, but the minister council held on tight to the details they contradicted each other, such as: the husband said his wife's nephew helped fill in his wife's application form, but his wife said his husband did every thing. My point is, try to discuss with your partner about every thing, and you and your partner have to say the same answer in anyway, otherwise you can be knocked down by these "not so important" questions. Also, tell your partner to keep calm when they call out, the phone connection might not be good, so ask them to repeat the questions until your outland partner really understand what the questions are, and answer as detail and accurate as possible. Their lawyer didn't really help them a lot. No witnesses, very few supporting letters.
If you are not too busy, maybe make time to observe other couple's hearing, it would help.
Best luck!

Galano1213

Jun 30, 2013
PEI
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
I attended my ADR Dec 20th,2016 in Halifax Nova Scotia via teleconference from Montreal and it was successful. It took less than 20 minutes. Now to wait for the call from Havana Cuba for visa . Happy New Year to everyone

vlong

Oct 1, 2014
Hi everyone,

After trying to sponsor my wife to Canada for nearly 4 years now, and having recently won my appeal following our applications initial rejection, my wife received an email from the following email: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca.

In this email, they advised her to prepare a new application kit along with new police check and medical exam. The letter was rather vague however in where we supposed to send all this paperwork and the deadline for doing so is 60 days. Does anyone here have any experience with this? I'm assuming that we can just send all this electronically to the email the letter was sent from but I want to make sure as the CIC usually doesn't acknowledge receipt of any applications until after the fact and I don't want to pass the 60 day deadline.

Thank you.

dlre

Star Member
Aug 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vlong said:
Hi everyone,

After trying to sponsor my wife to Canada for nearly 4 years now, and having recently won my appeal following our applications initial rejection, my wife received an email from the following email: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca.

In this email, they advised her to prepare a new application kit along with new police check and medical exam. The letter was rather vague however in where we supposed to send all this paperwork and the deadline for doing so is 60 days. Does anyone here have any experience with this? I'm assuming that we can just send all this electronically to the email the letter was sent from but I want to make sure as the CIC usually doesn't acknowledge receipt of any applications until after the fact and I don't want to pass the 60 day deadline.

Thank you.
You send all the requested documents to the same email address. If you want to play it safe, you can courier the documents to
CPC Ottawa
365 Laurier Avenue West,
Ottawa, ON K1A 1L1

Just include a cover letter explaining that you are sending the requested documents by email and will be sending the hardcopies via courier.

europearora

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
vlong said:
Hi everyone,

Thank you.
Hi,

I need a advise from you. I received a letter on my mail that my appeal is allowed this month.

What is the next step? I didn't receive any email to submit forms

dlre

Star Member
Aug 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
europearora said:
Hi,

I need a advise from you. I received a letter on my mail that my appeal is allowed this month.

What is the next step? I didn't receive any email to submit forms
You need to wait for the request

Dawud

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
JJ0124 said:
Hi Dawud, thank you! and hope you get your hearing date soon. Before that, try to prepare all the possible questions that might be asked at the hearing as accurate as possible. My husband and I went to Vancouver to observe other couple's hearing on Dce. 19th 2016. They were old couple, the sponsor husband is 87, and his new wife (in China) is 67, they questioned the husband first, then called out to question the wife. They both don't know English, so there was an interpreter to interpret for them. I used to be a translator, and I found the interpreter didn't do the old couple any favor, because the husband is from north China, his Mandarin has very strong accent, and very often the interpreter couldn't understand him ( I could understand him more), so her interpretation was not really what he and his wife wanted to express. Plus, the old couple didn't think that some small questions are very important to be specific, but the minister council held on tight to the details they contradicted each other, such as: the husband said his wife's nephew helped fill in his wife's application form, but his wife said his husband did every thing. My point is, try to discuss with your partner about every thing, and you and your partner have to say the same answer in anyway, otherwise you can be knocked down by these "not so important" questions. Also, tell your partner to keep calm when they call out, the phone connection might not be good, so ask them to repeat the questions until your outland partner really understand what the questions are, and answer as detail and accurate as possible. Their lawyer didn't really help them a lot. No witnesses, very few supporting letters.
If you are not too busy, maybe make time to observe other couple's hearing, it would help.
Best luck!
hi jj, thanks we prepared every thing and just waiting for the hearing date ,and i thing our case is very strong because my wife just went back about a month ago,during her visit we again gathered and collected more evidence,so i hope that it will work
no i cant observe other peoples hearing because my wife is the sponsor, and i am the applicant ,yeah i agree with you, it will be a great experience to attend other peoples hearing ,i will advice my wife to do so .
absolutely contradiction is the worst part of any hearing, i think that couple did not prepared well ,thanks for us me and my wife known each other more then 10 years our relations came from far .so am very confidant that the things will move smoothly ,now our fingers are crossed just waiting our turn ,the biggest problem we are facing is just waiting our hearing date, i hope soon that every thing will finish and finalize
once again thank you so much for your time , appreciate each and every point you mentioned above and wish you all the best in good luck

Dawud

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
Galano1213 said:
I attended my ADR Dec 20th,2016 in Halifax Nova Scotia via teleconference from Montreal and it was successful. It took less than 20 minutes. Now to wait for the call from Havana Cuba for visa . Happy New Year to everyone
congratulations galano,can you share us what question did they ask you

jaycee4sweet

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-06-2013
File Transfer...
22-06-2013
Med's Done....
March10th,2013
Interview........
June4th,2014
Passport Req..
02-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
W8ng
LANDED..........
Had Hearing 08/16/2016 waiting for the decision/ appeal allowed Nov 1st 2016
Hi guys I am the sponsord and I was trying to check on my husband behalf his ecas status that was not working under his information but I tried mine today and I saw the third line added medical results have been recieved.

dlre

Star Member
Aug 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
europearora said:
Dear all,

I Need some help.

Today i received a letter from canada federal court that my appeal is allowed but they only mentioned visa officer must continue to process the application. Our case is from Delhi.

We don't have any representative!

My question is -

Will CIC will contact me directly now for further process or I have to contact them?
My online login ID is not working
If you had a representative before, it is possible that they would send request to the previous representative (check with them occasionally). If you never had one, they will contact you. CIC can be really slow with updating contact information. You can send an update/change of contact information through the Case Specific Enquiry. Make sure you keep proof that you sent it.

europearora

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
dlre said:
If you had a representative before, it is possible that they would send request to the previous representative (check with them occasionally). If you never had one, they will contact you. CIC can be really slow with updating contact information. You can send an update/change of contact information through the Case Specific Enquiry. Make sure you keep proof that you sent it.
No, we went for our hearing without lawyer (self representing).

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
Dec 16, 2014 ... refused -- Appeal Jan 8, 2016 ... ALLOWED :)
Tina dhaliwal said:
Hello Every one...i need the help of the senior members please. We won our appeal on Dec 14th 2016. Now what will be the next step. I had a lawyer. He said if i want further paper work to be done with him i can make an appointment with him . I am sure he is going to charge me heavy fee for the further paper work as well ..i am already in very tight financial condition. So if some one can guide me please for the further process and if me and my husband can do that without the help of the lawyer that will be really appreciable. Please do reply senior members.
Hi Tina,

I did all the paperwork myself but my lawyer looked it over (she is very good and did not charge us). She pointed out a few things I missed, but in general you should be OK to do it yourself. If it's complicated then people here can help you I am sure.

dlre

Star Member
Aug 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
europearora said:
No, we went for our hearing without lawyer (self representing).
What about when you did your application? On your own? In that case, they will be contacting you directly.

dlre

Star Member
Aug 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tina dhaliwal said:
Hello Every one...i need the help of the senior members please. We won our appeal on Dec 14th 2016. Now what will be the next step. I had a lawyer. He said if i want further paper work to be done with him i can make an appointment with him . I am sure he is going to charge me heavy fee for the further paper work as well ..i am already in very tight financial condition. So if some one can guide me please for the further process and if me and my husband can do that without the help of the lawyer that will be really appreciable. Please do reply senior members.
At this point, it pretty much goes back to being a regular sponsorship application. CIC would most likely request updated forms from you. If you have additional documents, photos or information to support your application (i.e more genuine in the immigration officer's eyes), feel free to send them in.

Galano1213

Jun 30, 2013
PEI
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
Dawud said:
congratulations Galano,can you share us what question did they ask you

They asked a question regarding a letter I had sent my husband during our relationship as the agent that interviewed my husband used it when questioning my husband during my husband and she was mistaken when she made a comment to him. They also asked what my Mother's illness was as she could not attend the wedding in Cuba. She has Cystic Fibrosis which was diagnosed when we returned from Cuba in 2013 and is on oxygen 24/7. They also asked when my husband was divorced.