+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

flutra

Star Member
Aug 5, 2014
VG73 said:
Hello to all ...
Anyone here hire a lawyer to re-apply..
I am in a process with an lawyer to reapply after an negative appeal!! Let's see what he is going to say, he asked us few days to see the Emmigracion codes of our negative decision!! Have you lost the appeal?? Please keep in touch!! Good luck

tony000

Jul 29, 2015
MaryL said:
JJ0124
Why don't you call the Vancouver IAD office. Give them your IAD appeal case number.
Your lucky to be in Van. I am in sask and I keep calling. Last week they tell me in spring my lawyer will get a call. Meanwhile, we file June 22, 2015.

@MaryL
We Sent Notice of Appeal on july 14 2016, Still have not get anything yet I mean Blue Book , we have got file number though. Do you think it is the right time to Call IAD and ask them about if we are going to have ADR or full hearing , when etc .. OR we should wait till Blue book?? what are your thoughts on it ?

Galano1213

Jun 30, 2013
PEI
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
You need to wait until you receive the Blue Book as not only you will receive it but the appeal board gets it as well and then it takes the agent a period of time to review it and make a decision as to whether you get an ADR or a Full hearing. It takes the full 120 days to receive the Blue Book which is a copy of the application you sent for the application.

Reactions: Alicee

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
peerobeer said:
I have a sponsorship appeal case in IAD in November,fully prepared but the problem is that my PR card has expired and on the day of hearing I will be still short of 25 days to complete 730 within last 5 years.
Can I still attend and execute the hearing or will I be violating any law and find myself in trouble because CBSA ,Ministers counsel and IAD will be at hearing?
If I am not violating any law , can CBSA entangled me in a situation that u can't sponsor as u have not met the residency criteria and issue me a removal order or in some confusion by CBSA.

What should I do ?? ???

Please expert advice required.javascript:void(0);
If you are in Canada I think after physically staying 730 days you can apply for new PR card. My PR card expired when I was overseas and the local Canadian HC revoked my PR status because my physical stay in Canada was less than required days. I filed appeal in IAD but in vein.

Now the question is whether you could sponsor without first fulfilling your residency obligation? That would be a big challenge. Reschedule might help but you should talk to a knowledgeable consultant or immigration lawyer.

Good luck!

Hasan

DeepG82

Aug 10, 2016
I applied in May 2015,my wife had an interview in September 2016 and was refused. I filed for an appeal October 2016.

Does anyone know what criteria they use to chose either ADR or Full Hearing?

I hate waiting and I hope I get an ADR!

Galano1213

Jun 30, 2013
PEI
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
You need to wait until you receive the Blue Book as not only you will receive it but the appeal board gets it as well and then it takes the agent a period of time to review it and make a decision as to whether you get an ADR or a Full hearing. It takes the full 120 days to receive the Blue Book which is a copy of the application you sent for the application.

lookeast

Aug 3, 2014
Hi.

I have recieved the blue book in Dec 2015 been waiting ever since. I called the Appeal divion and they said it will take until next summer for a hearing. Seems like an extraordinary long time .

Galano1213

Jun 30, 2013
PEI
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
which Appeal office are you dealing with ?

mayair54

Feb 2, 2016
Any one tell me about processing time after wining appeal.i win my case 27 September and my file send to Ottawa office.i am so worried

flyfish

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CPC-MARCH 2013
Med's Request
WAITING
Interview........
8 September 2016
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
ALLAH KNOW
mayair54 said:
Any one tell me about processing time after wining appeal.i win my case 27 September and my file send to Ottawa office.i am so worried
. I win my case 8 September . Decision letter receive on 30 September after that no news I call cic call center .my file also in Ottawa,when we receive remedicle and pcc ????

Galano1213

Jun 30, 2013
PEI
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
My understanding that after a successful appeal with an ADR that your file is sent back to the Immigration Office that denied it in the first place and is supposed to be fast tracked through that office until the visa is issued. So you would get a request from them for a updated 5669 Schedule A as well as a new Police certificate and a new medical.

mayair54

Feb 2, 2016
Galano1213 said:
My understanding that after a successful appeal with an ADR that your file is sent back to the Immigration Office that denied it in the first place and is supposed to be fast tracked through that office until the visa is issued. So you would get a request from them for a updated 5669 Schedule A as well as a new Police certificate and a new medical.
[/
How can I check the status of my file?. The old file number shown status withdraw. Where i check

mayair54

Feb 2, 2016
MY TIMELINE

2 feb denied 2016
Adr appeal won 27 th september 2016
file send to ottwa 13th oct 2016
send inq ,wating
med, ...wating...
ppr wait....