+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
Vincygirl said:
Gango is waiting said:
OH MY GOD... :-* OH MY GOD... :-* OH MY GOD ............... :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

PPR...PPR......PPR.

THANK GOD...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I GOT THE PPR TODAYYYYYYY........
YEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH......... OH I CANT BELIEVE THIS AFTER 4 YEARS 4 MONTHS .. ITS DONE FOR US...... YEAH WE DID IT WE DID IT

I know the feeling well ! Congratulations. :D

HEY RATHIKA... GSIZE... HINA... AND MANY MORE HERE......... EVERYBODY WHO HELPED ME TO GAIN THIS THANX THNX THNX ALOT

MMMWWAAAAAHHHHHHHH :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

EVERY OTHER WHO IS WAITING WITH THIS GAME I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK.....
SIVA, VINCYGIRL GOOD NEWS FOR YOU'LL ON NEXT WEEKKKKK...... CHECK THE EMAILS 3-4 TIMES A DAY..... GOOD LUCK TO BOTH OF YOU TOO....
I LOVE YOU ALL MY FRIENDS I'M SORRY IF I COULDNT MENTION YOUR NAMES HERE I'M SOOOOOOOOO HAAAAPPPPYYYYY....

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

CONGRATS GANGO!!!!!!! I AM STILL WAITING FOR PPR. :(

Mrs.S

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 2014
Interview........
NOV 2014 DENIED...FILED APPEAL JAN 2015....HEARING IN JULY 2017
LANDED..........
Waiting
hoaphuong2013 said:
Mrs S, do you hear about your ADR yet ? I'm still waiting for the letter :( It has been 5 weeks after my ecas status changed to decision made and 6 weeks after the interview. They didn't tell me after the interview whether I'm refused but I have a bad feeling.
hoaphuong2013, I didn't hear about my ADR yet, still waiting :( Its so hard waiting so long to hear something.

gnp2012

Mar 26, 2015
I was just new on this forum and noticed that some people had gone though that appeal process and hoping if I can get some help.

my husband is in india and I had successful appeal on 14 Jan/2015
re-medical ,PCC & additional documents request received on 29 April/2015
and we had sent every thing on 08 May/2015

just curious if you can please share your experience how long it took you after appeal that will be great.

Thank you
PR

Oa

Star Member
May 15, 2015
gnp2012 said:
I was just new on this forum and noticed that some people had gone though that appeal process and hoping if I can get some help.

my husband is in india and I had successful appeal on 14 Jan/2015
re-medical ,PCC & additional documents request received on 29 April/2015
and we had sent every thing on 08 May/2015

just curious if you can please share your experience how long it took you after appeal that will be great.

Thank you
PR

Where is your case being processed in Ottawa or new Delhi.

Oa

Star Member
May 15, 2015
gnp2012 said:
Ottawa they are one who requested medical &pcc

Mine is with too. You should ask to mp to get you update on your file. What does it show on Internet when you check your file.

gnp2012

Mar 26, 2015
I did they got response that medical request sent on that day that's it

nothing is updated online still same they didn't update even single thing their not even medical request sent.
it still application received.

when did they requested medical from you.

Oa

Star Member
May 15, 2015
gnp2012 said:
I did they got response that medical request sent on that day that's it

nothing is updated online still same they didn't update even single thing their not even medical request sent.
it still application received.

when did they requested medical from you.

Same is case with me. We recd letter for medical, pc and updated forms on June 18. Nothing is updated yet. File is still showing same data when application was refused. I don't know what is going on?

hoaphuong2013

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Update everyone, My husband finally received the refusal, I will probably get a copy very soon. Prepare for the long battle ahead.

Mrs.S

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 2014
Interview........
NOV 2014 DENIED...FILED APPEAL JAN 2015....HEARING IN JULY 2017
LANDED..........
Waiting
hoaphuong2013 said:
Update everyone, My husband finally received the refusal, I will probably get a copy very soon. Prepare for the long battle ahead.
So sorry to hear that hoaphuong2013. Its a long battle but you will come out victorious, hang in there.

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
Us too sorry to hear your upsetting news. But keep going, keep working at it.

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
hoaphuong2013 said:
it might not be as long as you think. Depending on where your appeal will be heard and/or you get chosen for ADR. Think positive......AND NEVER GIVE UP !

kimhuong

Jul 4, 2015
Mrs.S said:
I chose another lawyer, if you want his info let me know. He was recommended to me by a family friend and he seems really good from my experience with him so far, he gets everything done on time and his fee is reasonably. He charged me $3000 to do my case. Look into as many different lawyers as possible for you, choose one that knows what they are doing, shows interest in your case and you feel comfortable with.

Hi!
I'm new here.
Please help me with my case.
I was refused for the immigration visa. I'm from Vietnam. I got the rejection letter from Singapore office already. But my husband, the sponsore didn't get the rejection letter. They sent it to my sponsor at the end of June, 2015. However, at that time, he was still in Vietnam. When he got back to Canada on July 3rd, the rejection letter was resend to them (?).
I know I have only 30 days to appeal.
Please let me know:
1. What will my husband do to get the letter back? where was the letter sent? (we don't know yet)
2. Are there a chance for my husband to appeal because he didn't get the rejection letter?
3. Suggest me some lawyers in Vancouver to appeal for me?
I'm very thankful for your replies.

hoaphuong2013

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Thanks mrs S, MaryL and gsize for your encouraging and support. I will definitely fight hard for this. Im in toronto gsize.
By the way, do you think if it makes any differences if the appeal form is sent by the lawyer or sent by me ? I will definitely have the lawyer present my case but I just want to send the appeal first if it does not make any differences. Also, I read the previous posts, someone mentioned we should have some explanation on why we send the appeal, do you think it's necessary ? Or I should just mail the form and the lawyer will explain that later when he submits the additional evidences. when does he normally do this step ?
Thank you all.