+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

khtaana

Sep 21, 2012
@shiny. Thx alot. Still a long way to go coz now the visa office will again take a lot of time. But in my case there was nt an interview. They called at my wife's cell and as I was there so I attended. He demanded certain documents. Later on it appeared decision made. But it took a month til I got refusal letter. The status remained "decision made" through out appeal process and just after they allowed my appeal the status changed to "in process" again.

@ grya. Brother. All yu gotta do is gather paper evidence of your relationship. Like emails, Facebook history, notifications which come in your inbox as well. Money remittances. Call records. Yahoo, msn chat history. Receipts of all gifts you bought for your wife. Any joint accounts you had with her. Boarding passes, tickets, copy of your passport pages showing travel record proving all trips made by you to visit her. Any thing which proves you guys r in contact. Photographs of different occasions showing yu together. Skype call history. Etc etc. it would be best to take maximum possible people with you at court who are willing to testify genuineness of your marriage. If you have any close family like parents, brother sisters etc better to take them along at hearing or any close friends. Plus take written testimonies of maximum people in favour of your marriage along with their personal details like address telephone details and signatures. In my case I attached such testimonies of around 70 Canadians who knew me including my family, friends, colleagues. Gather maximum paper evidence and organize it well. Best of luck.

Reactions: Alicee

szisa007

Dec 17, 2012
Hello Everyone!

I have a question if someone please can help me out.
I'm sponsoring my husband. He got a deportation order and he left Canada so we applied from outside Canada. We spent 5 months apart and then I went to visit my husband and we gave it a shot and tried to come back together. It wasn't easy,we were at the immigration office for 2 hours when we arrived to the airport but at the end they let us back in and my husband got a temporary resident permit. Now we got an email from the Vienna visa office that he needs an authorization to return to Canada. I don't know if this is just regular procedure or they giving us a hard time.I'm afraid that what if his ARC is going to be denied? I thought that he is going to get the ARC automatically with the sponsorship application. His temporary resident permit is about to expire and the ARC takes like 6 months. Anybody has a similar experience?
Any advice is appreciated.

nomaan78

Nov 3, 2012
khtaana said:
Noman 788... Brother I cud not afford any lawyer so i filed my appeal myself.. But i went through fkn imm law and all the required sections myself.. It takes a PIA but it pays yu back.. and I believe lawyer wud nt hav worked as hard as i did myself to prepare my file. Being a PR doesnt mean we are Prisoners of Canada. I spent almost six months away from Canada with my wife after my application and even after filling an appeal i went to visit her for a month and half. Law doesnt require our physical presence to sponsor some one or to satisfy section 130 (1)(b) of act which requires sponsor to be a resident of canada. It just needs ongoing connection to Canada. All yu gotta prove is that Cnada is yr home even in yr absence. Best of luck to yu all and must pray fr me as well.
Thanks 4 your reply brother. I received IAD Notice of appeal acknowledgement on 17-Oct now waiting for file transfer from Islamabad. My refusal letter was issued on dated 20-Sep with reason that my wife doesn't reside in canada although she was in canada since 24-Jun, It is clearly a wrong decision. We have two kids now in canada. I wanna ask you that as you told your case was decided on written submission of proof without attending ADR, so if we submit our case proof we can also go through on written submission? Please guide me how it works. Thanks

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
My husband got phone call from the visa office! He has appointment to get his visa on January 9!!!

VISA! VISA! VISA! VISA! VISA! VISA! VISA! VISA! VISA! VISA!

Reactions: Alicee

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
Habibti said:
My husband got phone call from the visa office! He has appointment to get his visa on January 9!!!

Congratulations!!! i read your posts and you guys deserves it after a long wait!. Happy that the waiting came to an end! now its time to celebrate!~ :p

bbccanada

Jul 19, 2012
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
05-01-2017
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
File Transfer...
20-01-2017 in process Accra 02-02-2017
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
21-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2017
Habibti said:

Congratulation, i also read your post and i can say you really fought so hard and at the end of the day you have won the battle so enjoy this wonderful moment and wish you all the best with your husband.

bbccanada

Jul 19, 2012
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
05-01-2017
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
21-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2017
3 weeks after my wife's interview still waiting and ecas still shows application recieved. How long should i expect any news from the visa office or can i email them for information about what is going on since there is no update on ecas. I was expecting to see decision made or maybe in process after the interview to know where we stand but nothing and this thing is kill me inside.

LOVEHURTS

Sep 1, 2012
bbccanada said:
3 weeks after my wife's interview still waiting and ecas still shows application recieved. How long should i expect any news from the visa office or can i email them for information about what is going on since there is no update on ecas. I was expecting to see decision made or maybe in process after the interview to know where we stand but nothing and this thing is kill me inside.

definatly u should email for inqury

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
bbccanada said:
First thank you for your congratulations!

Another spouse in Morocco got his interview two months ago and it is only today he got phone call from the VO to pick up his visa.

Don't rely on ECAS. The same information from 2011 is still showing for us lol

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
bbccanada said:
for us 2weeks after interview it went in process,have no idea if its positive.... havent heard anything yet... i think the best is to wait to hear from them,i doubt they will reply to your inquiry..maybe wait another week and email to see if they reply... the waiting is critical,am going insane to know the outcome,once i know i dont care if they take their time to issue the visa...

deegirl

Aug 29, 2008
If you read the rules to immigration you don't qualify to immigrated anyone here...you have to work and not be collecting government money,,,you can try all you like....you don't qualify,,,go get a job

dec 2010 application send to cic-m
jan 10 2011 approved
jan 17 2011 forwared to colombo
nov 15 2011 husband interview
nov 15 2011 denied visa

now have to appeal how much will the lawyer cost and the time of this waiting game....the reason they refused me because of odsp and that i cant support him when he come down to canada...iam from toronto and looking for a lawyer and how much it will cost for the whole process....please share some info that i can be prepared and also how long it will take to get the refusal letter thanks in advance for the replies
[/quote]

bbccanada

Jul 19, 2012
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
05-01-2017
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
21-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2017
Shiny88 said:
for us 2weeks after interview it went in process,have no idea if its positive.... havent heard anything yet... i think the best is to wait to hear from them,i doubt they will reply to your inquiry..maybe wait another week and email to see if they reply... the waiting is critical,am going insane to know the outcome,once i know i dont care if they take their time to issue the visa...
My main concern is that my wife's medical expires on Jan 4, 2013 and they know her medical expires in 6 weeks when she was called for the interview. Now if she is approves then we have to redo medical which cost money plus time.

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
bbccanada said:
My main concern is that my wife's medical expires on Jan 4, 2013 and they know her medical expires in 6 weeks when she was called for the interview. Now if she is approves then we have to redo medical which cost money plus time.
I doubt youll get visa before it expire (sending plus receiving passport take time)dont knw if its same with your visa office. If approved probably they will extend the medical, dont think they'll ask to redo...

Italian Stallion

Star Member
Apr 8, 2011
Rome
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2012.
AOR Received.
24-10-2012. In process......: 09-01-2013.
File Transfer...
07-09-2012.
Med's Done....
17-07-2012.
Passport Req..
01-02-2013.
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2013.
LANDED..........
20-06-2013.
Hi guys how are you?
I don't know if this is the right place to ask my question but I need some help.
My problem is this:
Im getting from my wife and in the application forms I put my old phone number that now is no longer exists.
Do you think that I should communicate or is not relevant?and if so, to whom and in witch way?
My visa office is ROME

thanks