+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Siva

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Gango is waiting said:
hi siva dear
does your ecas show that "medical results have been received" as a new update? plzz reply... or any new updats with you? :)
Hi Gango ,

My E-cas doesn't show anything and it has the old information. I think maybe next month it will change. Don't worry we will get our ppr soon. Hang in there.

Stressed wife

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
Hi guys , can anyone please advise me as I'm currently awaiting fbi certificate from the US , my small daughter has turn 18 years, do you think once I have the fbi certificate to send in if I should have my daughter obtain a police clearance and fill up the forms required after you turn 18 years and over and send in or wait on vo to request. Thank you

sponsorfa27

Sep 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 21st 2013
Doc's Request.
December 19th 2014 - Rukhsati letter
Nomination.....
March 18th 2015 - Approved and Visa Issued Alhamdulilah!
AOR Received.
Janurary 27th 2014 via email
Med's Request
February 10th 2015
Med's Done....
July 31st 2013 - Expired - Re-medical - February 19th 2015
Interview........
March 18th 2015
Passport Req..
February 10th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 18th 2015
LANDED..........
May 26th 2015 Alhamdulilah!! Best day of my life!
Mrs. Malek said:
Tell him to relax, they try to read body language. My husband was very nervous so they refused it. The reason was it's not genuine. I had enough document still. They refused tango calls detail. And when my husband went for interview, they only provide visa to the person who came with the spouse. I didn't go cause of job reason. But now I regret. May Allah make it easy for you. InshaAllah he will get the visa.

In shaa Allah.

Thanks

tofan-ram

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
LANDED..........
in my wild dream :)
My application refused due to holding information ...
Doesn't anyone encounter such case, if yes, any information is appreciable to assist me with my appeal ...

I already received blue book and I will represent myself...

In nutshell, the officer refused my file due to not disclosing my child from previous relationship ...

PrayingforPR

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
NOC Code......
Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Doc's Request.
23-05-2013
Nomination.....
Case rejected
Category........: FAM
Visa Office......: Islamabad/London
NOC Code......: Husband's case
App. Filed.......: 14-06-2013
Doc's Request.: 23-05-2013
Nomination.....: Case rejected - February 3, 2015

I had another lawyer look at my notes and he told me that CIC has been asking since October 2014 for documents and no one responded. They even put my case on PFL and no one responded. My lawyer really messed up. Now is there a way I can speak to someone to explain that my lawyer was absent all this time?

The new lawyer is saying to reapply but the wait time is 29 months now. Then he's saying apply for express entry as well. All of this will cost me close to $10,000. I don't have that kind of money. What should I do? Could someone please guide me

tofan-ram

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
LANDED..........
in my wild dream :)
PrayingforPR said:
Category........: FAM
Visa Office......: Islamabad/London
NOC Code......: Husband's case
App. Filed.......: 14-06-2013
Doc's Request.: 23-05-2013
Nomination.....: Case rejected - February 3, 2015

I had another lawyer look at my notes and he told me that CIC has been asking since October 2014 for documents and no one responded. They even put my case on PFL and no one responded. My lawyer really messed up. Now is there a way I can speak to someone to explain that my lawyer was absent all this time?

The new lawyer is saying to reapply but the wait time is 29 months now. Then he's saying apply for express entry as well. All of this will cost me close to $10,000. I don't have that kind of money. What should I do? Could someone please guide me

If you have time and experience with dealing official document than you don't need a lawyer.... It's a straight forward process, everything is available online from Acts and regulations and policies to forms...But if you don't have the confidence and you believe that lawyer will win the case than don't hesitate to hire one because the pain of regret is much worse than any financial pain :)

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
Siva said:
Hi Gango ,

My E-cas doesn't show anything and it has the old information. I think maybe next month it will change. Don't worry we will get our ppr soon. Hang in there.
yeah... what else to do dear? I'm sure that it'll be done in mid of next month... finger crossed ...... good luck to both of us............ !!!!!!!!!
:-* :-* :D :D :D

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
Stressed wife said:
Hi guys , can anyone please advise me as I'm currently awaiting fbi certificate from the US , my small daughter has turn 18 years, do you think once I have the fbi certificate to send in if I should have my daughter obtain a police clearance and fill up the forms required after you turn 18 years and over and send in or wait on vo to request. Thank you
my son also turned to 18 within the processing of refusal and the VO asked for the forms for him self also and the police clearance too when they asked the new updated forms from me after winning the appeal...
so if you think that you can ready a certificate for her self too to send when they ask
but get advise from some more members here good luck :D

Newbie01

Star Member
May 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2011
Med's Request
06-2012
Interview........
08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Denied 08-2014...appealed September 2012, won full hearing June 2014. Request for documents Aug.2014.
does anyone know how much longer to request for PPR after the online status has changed from Application received to in-process?
My online status changed last week to in-process :)

RedNumeros

Jul 11, 2013
MelanieOn2013 said:
Hello everyone,
I looking to find out who I contact here in Ontario to start the appeal process. My husband just had his interview in New Delhi which lasted 2 hours only to have the woman tell him she is denying it due to the differences in our age and she does not believe that my husband loves me. This is a completely a case of discrimination!!! If I were a man who was older than his wife the age factor would not even be a factor. She further went on to say that she lives in Delhi and has not had any problems adjusting. Well good for her, I tried living there for 5 months dropped down to 116lbs, my hair was falling out in clumps and was violently ill every day near the end of my stay. Had I adjusted I would be living there with my husband who I have been married to for 2 years come Dec 14,2013 and been dating since 2008. We had a Hindu Wedding but when we went to apply through the Hindu Marriage Act the court there said they would have to put my conversion up in Court since I didn't go there like a local to tell them I was converting!!?? I'm Canadian I can convert to whatever religion I find in my heart I wish to follow. I was so sick that I had to return home. My husband then tried applying twice for a travel visa to visit me in Canada but because at this point by Canadian Law we were not legally married he put single which he was told by the visa advisory he went to both times he was denied. Once my health was better I return back to India in July of 2012 to apply for the Special Marriage Act which they than back dated to Dec 14, 2011 of our Wedding. We went on our Honeymoon to Maldives but during my 2 week stay I once again got violently ill and started the whole vomiting and diarrhea again. It was only after seeing how much I suffered health wise that my husband said he would come to Canada and after we sent months gathering all the chat logs, emails and legal papers we started the spousal process back in Oct 2012. Yes I'm older, yes he's from India but how can you possibly say we don't love each other because of these factors!! Needless to say we are APPEALING the decision and I would also like to know who to contact about this woman's clearly discriminator behavior, she could adapt so that means everyone else can!!?? Really, this is the attitude of the people they are hiring?? If I could of adjusted I'd be there with my husband and we would be preparing to celebrate our 2 year Anniversary. I am just so disgusted right now words can't even describe it. Anyone that can direct me to where I need to go and who to contact would be greatly appreciated I just got his call at 3am and have been trying to Goolge for information for the past hour and a half.
My interview lasted 5 minutes , and after this they dinied our application

sponsorfa27

Sep 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 21st 2013
Doc's Request.
December 19th 2014 - Rukhsati letter
Nomination.....
March 18th 2015 - Approved and Visa Issued Alhamdulilah!
AOR Received.
Janurary 27th 2014 via email
Med's Request
February 10th 2015
Med's Done....
July 31st 2013 - Expired - Re-medical - February 19th 2015
Interview........
March 18th 2015
Passport Req..
February 10th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 18th 2015
LANDED..........
May 26th 2015 Alhamdulilah!! Best day of my life!
RedNumeros said:
My interview lasted 5 minutes , and after this they dinied our application
Why did they deny? What did they say

Stressed wife

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
Gango is waiting said:
my son also turned to 18 within the processing of refusal and the VO asked for the forms for him self also and the police clearance too when they asked the new updated forms from me after winning the appeal...
so if you think that you can ready a certificate for her self too to send when they ask
but get advise from some more members here good luck :D
Thanks gango , will do.

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
Newbie01 said:
does anyone know how much longer to request for PPR after the online status has changed from Application received to in-process?
My online status changed last week to in-process :)
you have won your appeal in June 2014 ryt? then you should get your visa by dec 2014 or Jan 2015... but now its Feb 2015 dont worry you'll get it within about 1-2 weeks pack the bags & wait to see Canada good luck

milenka

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-08-2014 second time
Interview........
07-05-2013 ADR 14-05-14 won
my e-cas changed to decision made on tuesday still no news i'm so nervous :'(

Feb 26, 2015
Vincygirl said:
Hello everyone! I'm new here... I had a successful ADR conference in December 2014. I was wondering where my file is being processed now. Original office was POS. Is there any way to find out? Ecas switched to in process early Feb.
Hello Vincygirl,

I was wondering if you could provide me with information in regards to the ADR. I'm waiting for a letter to let me know when my ADR will be and I'm trying to get everything ready for it. Did you have a lawyer? What kind of questions was asked? Did you find out at the ADR that you were successful? Any information will help! Thanks in advance :)