Here is my Timeline Sri Lanka

Applied October 2012
Interview July 4, 2013
Visa rejected September 13, 2013
Appealed September 17, 2013
Won ADR Nov 17 2014
Received Decision Letter Nov. 31, 2014
waiting for pcc and medical request and ppr

Does any one know how long I have to wait in total to get visa for my husband ? thanks

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
Siva said:
Hi Guys ,

Here is my Timeline Sri Lanka

Applied October 2012
Interview July 4, 2013
Visa rejected September 13, 2013
Appealed September 17, 2013
Won ADR Nov 17 2014
Received Decision Letter Nov. 31, 2014
waiting for pcc and medical request and ppr

Does any one know how long I have to wait in total to get visa for my husband ? thanks
congratulations on ADR. Hard to say timeline. A lot depends where the file will be sent

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
my dear friends,
I won the appeal on 09-09-2014 and I waited for the requests from the visa office for the medical/ updated forms/ pcc. "in process" indicated on 11-11-2014. But i did not receive any email till 28-11-2014. then I sent an email to the visa post in my country and i mention about in process and delay. Then they requested for the related documents from me on the same day by an email.
so, my dear friends do not wait for so long if you were not requested for the documents from the visa post.
good luck for all members who are still waiting for the waiting game........... :D :D ;D

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
Hi guys.. need ur help ..i have checked my online status ..they mentioned tht "Decision made"
Im very much worried what is tht...? When my case was rejected then the same they mentioned ..O God what is this now .. pls somebody tel me ...hhassa .gango girl .rathiks or some one ..plz help me :'( :'(

arif.ali

Jul 28, 2013
Hina 123 said:
Hi guys.. need ur help ..i have checked my online status ..they mentioned tht "Decision made"
Im very much worried what is tht...? When my case was rejected then the same they mentioned ..O God what is this now .. pls somebody tel me ...hhassa .gango girl .rathiks or some one ..plz help me :'( :'(
Hope for the best .Pray It could be passport request soon. Good luck. ;D

shaiz

Star Member
May 18, 2014
Hina 123 said:
Insha Allah u will get ppr ....

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
Hina 123 said:
hi dear what was there when you check your online status earlier after winning the appeal? did u send ur updated documents to the visa post? then dnt worry you are going to get your visa dear....... :p :p :-* :-*

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
Gango is waiting said:
hi dear what was there when you check your online status earlier after winning the appeal? did u send ur updated documents to the visa post? then dnt worry you are going to get your visa dear....... :p :p :-* :-*
Yes gango girl .as u know .i won my ful hearing in May 2014.then got written decision letter after 15 days.. then online status was changed into "in process" after tht they sent me re do medical .pcc n up dation forms .i sent all of tht in Aug 2014. Then they changed my on line status tht medical results have been received in Aug 2014.
In Oct when i didnt heard anything then my husband went to MP n she replied back in Oct end tht file is in background checking.
Now when i checked yesterday morning then my on line status has been changed in to "Decision Made". When i went in detail of my of my online status then it was mentioned tht case was proceeded 24 Nov 214 .Medical results received. N office wil inform me by this decision...
Im damn scared what next.
Bcuz when last year they cal me for interview then after tht they mentioned decision made on online status.. n few days after i received my rejection letter.due to this im much worried..u cant imagine .how much im in pain for four years.. :'(
Plz plz request al of u guys plz pray for me..
Ya Allah Madad..

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
shaiz said:
Insha Allah u will get ppr ....
Insha Allahhh...plz pray for me shaiz...

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
Love22 said:
Hi guys,

I need some help to figure out how long I need to wait after ADR Appeal? I received a letter saying ADR is approved and the case is being sent back to Colombo Visa Post, Sri Lanka however, it will take at least 6-8 weeks.

Does anybody know approximately how long it will take for my husband to get his PR? Also, I'm not able to log in to my cic.gc account online as it says its expired so I'm not able to keep track of this entire thing. If anyone went through similar experience,, please help me out; it'll be much appreciated.

APPLIED FOR SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP: JANUARY 2013
SPONSOR SECTION APPROVED: MARCH 2013
PAID RPRF: JUNE 2013
CASE REJECTED: DECEMBER 2013
APPEALED: JANUARY 2014
WON ADR HEARING: OCTOBER 06th 2014

Thanks.
hi dear Love22 i sent a personal msg for you

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
rathika2011 said:
yes for sure i send a lot of e-mail and they always give me a reply,...so ya dont wait send them a e-mail...good luck...
thnx dear they asked me the documents, medical,pcc & i handed over them today thnx dear

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
MrsTrejo said:
Hello all my friends. I am sorry that I have disappeared from the forum fore some time. I have been very busy, consumed, and still in shock.

Unfortunately my ADR was not successful. I knew the moment the Minister Counsel walked in. She was immediately in a bad mood. It's unfortunate that they can play by emotions instead of facts. She asked me no questions about the genuineness of my marriage.

We were denied based on: my husband and I deciding to marry after knowing each other (they say) for 15 days (very untrue). He "does not speak English/share a common language" which is a lie because we only communicate in English and I speak fluent Spanish as my family is from Chile, that he was not working (could not work after marrying a foreigner), and that the VO did not think we have anything in common.

She did not even touch the evidences that I sent to her or even looked at them during my ADR. She did not ask me questions about my husband, our relationship, etc, other than "when did you meet, how long were you together before you proposed" and that was the only questions she asked. Her first questions were about my friend who married and sponsored a man from Cuba. My friend and her husband introduced my husband and I. He was a guest at the wedding but was not a friend, he was their driver and an acquaintance of theirs who took them all over Cuba and helped set up the wedding. She and he are no longer together. She knew this, and asked me this which was the very first question. In her mind my friends husband and my husband are friends and that it was a plan to get my husband to Canada so he could leave me. My husband has not seen or heard from that man in over 2 years. After she asked me this, the ADR was basically over. She said she had no other questions for me. I told her that the questions about my friend was not in relation to my relationship of 4 years (my friend married her husband the first year they met and not long after they were lucky and he came to Canada. He left shortly after). She did not blink an eye. Like I said, she knew the moment she walked in she was going to refuse me. I had that intuition when I woke up that morning.

Now I must wait for the full hearing. The DRO told me it will take one year. Sometime in the end of next summer. The DRO told me that if my husband and I can be as genuine in the full hearing as I was today, I should not have a problem winning with or without a lawyer. However I am/was still devastated after all the work, research and things I have done. That none of it even was considered. The documents I prepared (he said and so did she) were something better than any lawyer has prepared and sent to them. My husband and I are so over with this. We are going to continue the process but in the next few months I plan to take the steps to move to Cuba.

Thank you Arujapan for sending me a personal message. It helps to be reminded that I am not alone. That there are other people who sadly are going through the same process to be with those they love.

Best wishes to you all.
i'm so sorry for your situation dear but go to your husband and make more proofs to show in the full hearing lik pictures with him & his family & friends.. make trips parties with ur husband & get proofs ...you'll win dnt worry.......

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
maple23 said:
Hello Everyone,

I won my full hearing in June of this year. Following a 5 month silence I e-mailed the case processing centre in Ottawa. A reply came 15 days later that my application did not meet the "triage criteria" and was being forwarded to New Delhi. Does anyone know how long it usually takes after this? I have read from a couple of months to a couple of years.

Thanks
send an email to the visa post