21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
2-12-2013-recieved rejection letter after 1 week. Won ADR on 24 July 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
Hello121 said:
Hey, hhassa, how would I find out who my case officer is? Would I find out from my lawyer?
Thanks.
You and your lawyer must have acknowledgment letter from IAD. It has mentioned your case officer and their number. Thanks

Stressed wife

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
Hi guys, I got email from Port of Spain to send in documents along with medical and passport,also they write to me that case process centre sent request to my sponsor to pay RPRF, my husband did not receive the letter or email as yet, can anyone tell me if he can go pay for it without the letter and where he can go pay,the procedure, or he has to wait for the letter, thanks for your advice. Is there any # we can call also to find out? Can I do my medical or I have to wait till he pays RPRF? Thanks for your advice again.

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
2-12-2013-recieved rejection letter after 1 week. Won ADR on 24 July 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
priestman said:
@ hhasa the reasons outlined was the fact that i did over stayed, and then made a refugee claim, though i find ok you have something on me there are many others that ive seen on here herd of in similar circumstances, some was never denied in the first place many as well did get adr.
I know but you have to understand it depends on officer to officer. Every one has different style of working, I don't believe there is a guideline or hard and fast rules that these officers follow. It is very subjective. Any way good luck to you and all. I know if you stick to it and stay focus and positive everything will work out eventually. INSHALLAH

habeeb

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone have a recommendation for a really good lawyer in Toronto for appeal?

Stressed wife

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
habeeb said:
Anyone have a recommendation for a really good lawyer in Toronto for appeal?
[/quote

Mr, Milevich, 416-544-8893, he is pricey though,but fought for us at appeal and won. Call him and make appointment for consultation, then you can decide,let me know if you went.

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
rathika2011 said:
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p Congrats girl so happy for you i told you stop being nervous won`t help..good luck :D :D :D :D :D :D

hina123 your next pray for you and gango girl and others who been waiting good luck to all of you....

thank you dear but still not requested for the new forms, pcc, medical
what shall i do? shall i send an email? plzzz reply

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
Gango is waiting said:
thank you dear but still not requested for the new forms, pcc, medical
what shall i do? shall i send an email? plzzz reply
Hey gango girl . When u received ur decision letter ?
It takes 3 to 5 months after receiving decision letter.

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
Hina 123 said:
Hey gango girl . When u received ur decision letter ?
It takes 3 to 5 months after receiving decision letter.
hi dear
it has been posted on 12th September 2014 after 3 days from winning appeal. but we did not receive the letter in case and when after we informed them they sent the second letter also to my husband. but before my husband got his second copy of the letter, my status changed to in process on 11 Nov 2014. but no requested documents yet............ :'( :'( :mad: :mad: :( :(

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
Gango is waiting said:
hi dear
it has been posted on 12th September 2014 after 3 days from winning appeal. but we did not receive the letter in case and when after we informed them they sent the second letter also to my husband. but before my husband got his second copy of the letter, my status changed to in process on 11 Nov 2014. but no requested documents yet............ :'( :'( :mad: :mad: :( :(
Ok dont worry ..u ll get remedical request soon..hope end of Nov or stsrting of Dec..
Bcuz 3 to 5 months is time.. some people r suffering panic time after winning their appeal to get remedical pcc n updation forms n some people r suffering after remedical to get PPR like me ... but those people who got their visa in time after winning appeal they r lucky...
Hhassa u r lucky dear Masha Allah .. ur hubby wil get very soon visa ... ;D
But imstil suffering :'(
Canadain embassy is so much cruel. :'(

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
In our case, we heard from original embassy after 8 months of appeal. It did not go to Ottawa- some do, and some don't. And then it took another year (due to work slow downs and incompetence of vo's)

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
We all had or have Visa Officers working on our cases. But there is only one Visa Officer who makes the final decision on the case is what we were told in the Interview.

Love22

Sep 8, 2014
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan17/2013
Med's Done....
Jan26/2015 re-medical&police report
Passport Req..
April 16-2015
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Hi guys,

I need some help to figure out how long I need to wait after ADR Appeal? I received a letter saying ADR is approved and the case is being sent back to Colombo Visa Post, Sri Lanka however, it will take at least 6-8 weeks.

Does anybody know approximately how long it will take for my husband to get his PR? Also, I'm not able to log in to my cic.gc account online as it says its expired so I'm not able to keep track of this entire thing. If anyone went through similar experience,, please help me out; it'll be much appreciated.

APPLIED FOR SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP: JANUARY 2013
SPONSOR SECTION APPROVED: MARCH 2013
PAID RPRF: JUNE 2013
CASE REJECTED: DECEMBER 2013
APPEALED: JANUARY 2014
WON ADR HEARING: OCTOBER 06th 2014

Thanks.

Reactions: Alicee

Siva

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Love22 said:
Hi guys,

I need some help to figure out how long I need to wait after ADR Appeal? I received a letter saying ADR is approved and the case is being sent back to Colombo Visa Post, Sri Lanka however, it will take at least 6-8 weeks.

Does anybody know approximately how long it will take for my husband to get his PR? Also, I'm not able to log in to my cic.gc account online as it says its expired so I'm not able to keep track of this entire thing. If anyone went through similar experience,, please help me out; it'll be much appreciated.

APPLIED FOR SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP: JANUARY 2013
SPONSOR SECTION APPROVED: MARCH 2013
PAID RPRF: JUNE 2013
CASE REJECTED: DECEMBER 2013
APPEALED: JANUARY 2014
WON ADR HEARING: OCTOBER 06th 2014

Thanks.
HI Love22,

I also won my ADR on Nov 17 and my husband is in Sri Lanka. I haven't received my letter yet that I won ADR. Can you tell me how long it took to get the letter? Don't worry you will get your pcc and medical request soon. Thanks

Love22

Sep 8, 2014
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan17/2013
Med's Done....
Jan26/2015 re-medical&police report
Passport Req..
April 16-2015
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Hi Siva,

Did they not tell you their decision at the ADR? In my case, they told me that we won at the ADR hearing and that they will be sending it back to Colombo VP. I got the letter 6th weeks from ADR.

Don't worry, you'll get a letter soon.

Would it interfere with our sponsorship, if we applied tourist visa for my husband?

Thanks.