+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

LOVEHURTS

Sep 1, 2012
hi,m new here can any one share there time line from abudhabi office after appeal was alloweeed plz i need help i am bieng reproceesd after appeal allowed at abudhabi thankssssss

SponsorCanada87

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2013
File Transfer...
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
12-01-2013
Passport Req..
23-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-09-2013
LANDED..........
27-09-2013
bluecamas said:
My husband an I went through the agony, invasion, wackiness of the spouse sponsorship. A 10 year relationship,friendship to marriage rule :not genuine: He is born in India. We were treated like we committed some crime. I found out that racism is very much alive in Canada too. I am a born in Canada citizen. Despite presenting letters from friends and family in support. The impact on my practice, both my husband and I's health being apart. IAD said go to appeal. Nope, not to a country that told me they really do not care about me or anyone or anything around me. Not to a country that thinks I am too stupid and somehow they know my husband better then me?
We refused to appeal and go through anymore abuse and pure silliness. Despite Canada's best efforts to break a marriage hubby and I are doing just fine. No plans of divorce. I will be relocating to India and happy to do so. Ours is a older couple marriage. I can carry my profession( accountant and bookkeeper) clients with me due to wonderful online programs. I have a widow's pension from a previous marriage and can get my own early pension soon. Years of appeals, money spent, the judgements, stress and disrespect is not a good choice for us.
We married each other, not each other's country. Of the 32 million born in Canada citizens 3 million live out of Canada. To prepare I joined expats groups, made some good friends. Wives of Indian men.Surprise surprise, they are happy there. More and more esp retirees are living in low cost countries to have a good retirement and escape the winters too.
I was quite prepared from the start to relocate. I think you have to be when you marry someone from another country. Over the years with this set up of spouse sponsorship in Canada process. Some stay and fight. Some choose to leave and have their married life elsewhere. I will always be Canadian and retain ties here. Come for a visit. There was a time I was very patriotic and believed Canada to be a free humane country. This whole process has shown me this is not quite true. And it's kinda scary to realise we are not the free country we are told we are.
It took me a bit to get over the pain and shock. I am preparing now for reuniting with my husband and a new chapter in life. Many choose this willingly and with excitement. I am a deeply spiritual person and take the higher view. I am meant to go to India. Good Luck to the rest of you who choose to fight. Choose to call Canada home.
Hi bluecamas,

I totally agree with you. We married our spouse not to this country. All my life i built my career step after step but they destroyed me mentally, financially, emotionally. I am going to India aswell although i am citizen here. I am going to re-apply with more proofs but living in India as a canadian citizen. I am in IT I might aswell work from there. Although this country will need people like me still their pathetic ways driving me nuts. Their verdict on how my marriage is not genuine completely shook me on how insane our immigration system works like. I feel like going to press about this concerned issues. We have to have to fight it out. I dont care if i loose i am not giving up. I am constantly in touch with my MP for this abusal immigration system which they need to fix. I am writing a letter to mayor aswell. Then moving up further each day. Maybe i am writing information about their abusal system on press. Making a website n then creating documentary on their abuse. I am not giving up is all I know.

I had all relevant marriage documents. I have no idea what I am going through and why me ?

bluecamas, i hope you settle in india. Good Luck ! you never know what destiny has in store for you ! I know many people who have settled there after living many years in USA and they are lot happier then their friends here.

Reactions: Alicee

SponsorCanada87

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2013
File Transfer...
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
12-01-2013
Passport Req..
23-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-09-2013
LANDED..........
27-09-2013
Habibti said:
It would be my DREAM COME TRUE to reveal to my government and to the society the nightmare I have been through because someone was incompetent. It should be DENOUNCED! I believe I should be compensated. It cost me a lot physically, mentally, morally and emotionally. Even my workplace got seriously affected and my son too. And my financial life. On top of that, I have been deprived of my husband for 12 months and I had to borrow money to visit him this summer and pay for the appeal. I think I have paid too much a price for all this BS. There are so many other painful things I have been through and my husband too. Would be too long to expose them all here. I feel my government ROBBED me from precious things.
Actually you should be compensated. Your government robbed you all your precious things. I am going to fight this abusal immigration system we have. I am not going to give up. Hope someday I can help you return what you lost from this govt.

LOVEHURTS

Sep 1, 2012
no body anserss here any one from abudhabi ...plz my case is processed at abudhabi any one has any idea how long....?

er_vj21

Jun 2, 2012
Ahmedabad
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-10-2011
Doc's Request.
09-02-2012
Interview........
01-08-2012
Passport Req..
09-02-2012
karish1978 said:
Habibti...wishing you all the best...Inshallah you will be granted this visa...
Radhika thanks for your kind words...im sorry i haven't replied earlier...just been so busy with the baby...Its tough doing it all alone...and so much precious time wasted without my hsuband...
So I got the letter last week with my IAD . and now waiting on the file from delhi to come...So let me understand this...I am in toronto...So how long do you guys think will it be until they decide if its adr or full hearing...When i ask how long..means okay 3 to 4 mths for file to come from delhi right? then they immidiately tell you??

i have a meeting with my lawyer...end of this month...want to go to him with all the proofs that the interview officer didn't see of my husbands when he went for interview...But i want to know..the time frame..until we will know where these chips are falling.
Hi I read this post of your and it seems we have same case. my wife is in Canada and we had put up a file in Last October, we got an Interview on 1st August and they rejected my application saying we do not have geunine marriage. we had enough proofs like pictures, fb and sky chats, but it looked like he just wanted more proofs to reject my application and he did not look at more proofs. We are preparing for appeal. Hope discussing with you will give some more idea about this. Would like to know more about your case too.
Thanks

godisgreat4all

Star Member
Sep 8, 2012
Hi Guys,

I have applied for my Pr in Family Class, My wife sponsored me, she is a PR holder in Canada. But basically she is from Pakistan.My application was refused because my wife had a previous marriage and according to ND immigration the divorce papaer she has is not proper so from that point our marriage is not also invalid.

So they suggested to get the proper paper by applying for Divorce and then remarry in India. After that submit a new application. But for that need her x husband to signature which is not possible because we dont know where he is right now. Not at least in Pakistan. They had this divorce in 2007 in Pakistan since then they are living separately.

If we dont cant file the new divorce then we can remarry and apply as spousal sponsorship.

So I decided to apply as a conjugal partner,

Because:

1) I lived with her in Canada before but because of my Interview I came to India and since then I am stuck.

2) we lived together 15 months consecutively and all total 19 months.

3) Due to immigration barrier I am stuck here

4) We can not remarry unless she gets the divorce but we can not trace her husband

So my question is

Do you think thtat we are doing the thing to reapply as Conjugal Partner?

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
does anyone know timeline with this new pilot project after you win appeal ? apparantly it goes to Ottawa where it is 'fast tracked'

gagan88

Apr 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
case refused :25 march 2012
appealed and received appeal record 40 days on 6th july 2012
they asked for document for my sponsors position in canada on 18 jul 2012
sent docs on 27 jul 2012

now still waiting for the desicion.
do any one knows how long will it take.

gagan88

Apr 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sent docs on 27 jul 2012

saima13

Jun 21, 2012
Hi gsize. Pilot project is much faster as they communicate mostly through email. Our case is in Ottawa after appeal allowed since June 2012. Our case has been a little delayed due to additional doc requirement about dependent, we made a mistake in it, its now been sent again throug email. We are waiting for next step now. I think they have a timeline to meet so try to go faster.
Is your case in Ottawa too?

gagan88

Apr 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
love bird 43 said:
hi there you can ask your question plz ........ i am from uae dubai....
sent docs on 27 jul 2012

in letter it was written that they will reply in writting or oral

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
Hi Saima13.

Thanks for the reply.

I dont know where my file is. I won the Appeal 3 weeks ago. I am assuming I will hear from CIC shortly. But then again, I dont wish to assume anything ! Do you have a lawyer or Consultant to handle the file now ? Is it necessary ?.

I cannot find information on the process once you win the Appeal, so any information would be great I had to wait 28 months for the full Hearing. Im so stressed out and dont have any more hair to pull out. I am hoping my tears will soon turn to tears of Joy --- for everyone going through this process.

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
gsize said:
Hi Saima13.

Thanks for the reply.

I dont know where my file is. I won the Appeal 3 weeks ago. I am assuming I will hear from CIC shortly. But then again, I dont wish to assume anything ! Do you have a lawyer or Consultant to handle the file now ? Is it necessary ?.

I cannot find information on the process once you win the Appeal, so any information would be great I had to wait 28 months for the full Hearing. Im so stressed out and dont have any more hair to pull out. I am hoping my tears will soon turn to tears of Joy --- for everyone going through this process.
You don't have any more hair to pull out? I keep coloring my hair lol

We won the appeal in June, but we got the news in July. Since then... nothing :( No news.