+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

flutra

Star Member
Aug 5, 2014
gsize said:
ADR= alternative dispute resolution. Usually takes about 6 months. It is up to them to determine if you will get it or full hearing. Full hearing in Toronto will take about 2 years. Then it gets processed again---some in Ottawa and sometimes in original visa office. Your lawyer cannot speed up the process.
Thank you very much! I would like to know that when I recieve the negative decision, rome embassy did not send any thing on the mail only a letter explaining that i got rejected because they did not believe that the marriage is true nothing else but my husband asked a lawyer and he told he told him that it takes 3 months for the reasons from rome embassy to come to toronto to know the specific reasons about the rejection. Do you have any experience please share. why would it takes so long for the reasons to arrive in canada?

mishy

Aug 7, 2014
Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum and I need your help in understanding something. My husband and I just won our appeal and received a letter from CIC ottawa. When they are asking for original updated forms: IMM 0008, IMM 5669, IMM 5406. Does that mean we take the copy of the form what we originally submitted and make changes, sign and date. Or do they mean we must copy our forms we originally submitted onto a new form add changes sign and date. Also what if there aren't any changes to update?
Michelle

rathika2011

Jul 13, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december, 02-2010
Doc's Request.
july,08,2014
File Transfer...
JANUARY 17,2011
Med's Request
july,08,2014
Med's Done....
OCTOBER 15 2010/new meds done july, 09,2014
Interview........
NOVEMBER 15TH SAME DAY REFUSED VISA/ APPEAL HEARING ON NOVEMBER/05/2013//won appeal feb 10/14...
Passport Req..
e-mail ppr request august 28/2014
VISA ISSUED...
sept/03/14
LANDED..........
flying on sept/12/14..4yrs of stress is over
mishy said:
Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum and I need your help in understanding something. My husband and I just won our appeal and received a letter from CIC ottawa. When they are asking for original updated forms: IMM 0008, IMM 5669, IMM 5406. Does that mean we take the copy of the form what we originally submitted and make changes, sign and date. Or do they mean we must copy our forms we originally submitted onto a new form add changes sign and date. Also what if there aren't any changes to update?
Michelle
hey that means you print a new forms from the site and fill it up sign it again and send it ... good luck

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
2-12-2013-recieved rejection letter after 1 week. Won ADR on 24 July 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
mishy said:
Michelle
Hey can you please tell me who receives the request of the forums or for that matter any type of letter from cic. Is that your lawyer, you or your spouse in back home? I am thinking of dropping my consultant as he is asking me for more money after wining the ADR for further handling the case. I don't think there is much remaining in this case any more and I don't want to pay for nothing. I just need to confirm from anyone of you who receives the communication is it spouse or sponsor or consultant?

They would probably want you to print these forms.

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
2-12-2013-recieved rejection letter after 1 week. Won ADR on 24 July 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
ajarupan said:
Thanks. May I know why your relationship they believe wasn't genius if you don't mind me telling? So strange Immigration officers. I don't know why they are wasting our time doubting on people who are truthful. I never lie, I am a honest person. :mad: :(
I did not have a formal wedding which made them think may be its not genuine wedding. Honestly I do not disagree with the officer's decision 100% however, she should have given me a chance to explain my self. Also, should not have scared my husband so much during the interview. But any how I know I had to wait so long but eventually its all sorted.

aroundwrd99

Jul 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 2013
gsize said:
ADR= alternative dispute resolution. Usually takes about 6 months. It is up to them to determine if you will get it or full hearing. Full hearing in Toronto will take about 2 years. Then it gets processed again---some in Ottawa and sometimes in original visa office. Your lawyer cannot speed up the process.

http://www.irb-cisr.gc.ca/Eng/ImmApp/Pages/IadSaiAdrMarGuideAppMarAdd.aspx
Hi,

Can you tell me please.

Do I need to send additional documents right now with ADR form and refusal letter? or I wait for the letter from IAD first?

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
aroundwrd99 said:
Hi,

Can you tell me please.

Do I need to send additional documents right now with ADR form and refusal letter? or I wait for the letter from IAD first?
you have 30 days to file appeal. That is all that is required at this point.

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
flutra said:
Thank you very much! I would like to know that when I recieve the negative decision, rome embassy did not send any thing on the mail only a letter explaining that i got rejected because they did not believe that the marriage is true nothing else but my husband asked a lawyer and he told he told him that it takes 3 months for the reasons from rome embassy to come to toronto to know the specific reasons about the rejection. Do you have any experience please share. why would it takes so long for the reasons to arrive in canada?
I agree with your lawyer. It took us over 2 months to receive rejection letter. You have 30 days to file appeal after receiving negative decision. :)

soblue3

Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
File Transfer...
07-04-2014
Interview........
20-06-2014 denied Nov 1, 2014 application for appeal sent nov 15, 2014
Passport Req..
blue book received march 2015
my husband hand had an interview almost 7 weeks ago in Tunis. So far no change on ecas...no news. our application has gone through the Paris office...we are so worried that we will have to appeal. anybody has any idea how much longer can we expect to wait before we get some news?

M

mikeymyke

soblue3 said:
my husband hand had an interview almost 7 weeks ago in Tunis. So far no change on ecas...no news. our application has gone through the Paris office...we are so worried that we will have to appeal. anybody has any idea how much longer can we expect to wait before we get some news?
Have you ordered the GCMS notes yet?

mishy

Aug 7, 2014
hhassa said:
Hey can you please tell me who receives the request of the forums or for that matter any type of letter from cic. Is that your lawyer, you or your spouse in back home? I am thinking of dropping my consultant as he is asking me for more money after wining the ADR for further handling the case. I don't think there is much remaining in this case any more and I don't want to pay for nothing. I just need to confirm from anyone of you who receives the communication is it spouse or sponsor or consultant?

They would probably want you to print these forms.
I never used a lawyer i did evrything myself. All mail comes to me the sponsor as im my husbands representative.

Its seems pretty strait forward the rest of the updating etc. You could probably do the rest urself. But not sure who gets what in ur case.

Good luck and congrats on winning ur adr

Michelle

rathika2011

Jul 13, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december, 02-2010
Doc's Request.
july,08,2014
File Transfer...
JANUARY 17,2011
Med's Request
july,08,2014
Med's Done....
OCTOBER 15 2010/new meds done july, 09,2014
Interview........
NOVEMBER 15TH SAME DAY REFUSED VISA/ APPEAL HEARING ON NOVEMBER/05/2013//won appeal feb 10/14...
Passport Req..
e-mail ppr request august 28/2014
VISA ISSUED...
sept/03/14
LANDED..........
flying on sept/12/14..4yrs of stress is over
hey guys do the embassy do a background check after the appeal is won? thank :D

manisonu

Jun 11, 2014
Hi dear
I applied for my husband but refused my case due to age and education factor now I received blue book .Any body have a experience if have any complaint then they display anything in blue book.i file appeal in Vancouver how long will be wait for ADR

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
manisonu said:
Hi dear
I applied for my husband but refused my case due to age and education factor now I received blue book .Any body have a experience if have any complaint then they display anything in blue book.i file appeal in Vancouver how long will be wait for ADR
Vancouver time is shorter than Toronto . If it would b ADR then in 3 to 4 months u ll hear ADR or if it will wil b full hearing then 4 to 5 months ur date would b given by IAD... hope it ll help .
.good luck

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
rathika2011 said:
hey guys do the embassy do a background check after the appeal is won? thank :D
Yes rathika embassy do check again background after won appeal. Bcuz its ur case procedure n thts y they take time after tht ..
What aboit ur tht e mail tht embassy sent u regarding mefical ??? What is tht e mail.?