+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Miror

Jul 31, 2021
No get any update from ircc. But I did webform query on 23marsh . But not get feedback from them . I think last two weeks are very quite.. I don't know what should I do mentally I m ill this wait making kill us ..
Yes it's been quite, am seeing Ukrainian are coming to Canada maybe not sure that was there priority, now we have to watch and wait, that's all we can do.

Reactions: F.ayub

P william

Oct 23, 2019
Thank you for check in P william. How did you know your file is with Visa Office? I’m trying hard to find out where is my file but I couldn’t.
well i kept calling cic canda for 2 weeks no answer then i submitted the online form asking about my application then they replied saying its with mexico visa office

Reactions: BRIL23

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
well i kept calling cic canda for 2 weeks no answer then i submitted the online form asking about my application then they replied saying its with mexico visa office
Hi p william can you tell me when you submitted webform online so after that how long thy reply to you?.. because I also did webform query on 23march but haven't heard back from ircc.. thank you...

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
Hello Friends:

My spouse finally receives his PPR!!!
Apparently, the new track portal is correct with its COPR document. It was issued on Feb 14th and we received PPR letter today!!!
Congratulations! Could you be kind to let me know about the new tracker status. Did you see COPR document and IME with the document number?

Miror

Jul 31, 2021
Finallyy, they dispatched back my husband’s passport and will receive on Monday.
We’re planning to confirm ticket for next week. I’m so excited, going to see him after 2 years. It’s feels like i’m in a dream.
But honestly, thank you all who supported each other in this tough times. I hope everyone will get their approval more than sooner.
Good luck
Hi Sandy1310 did you get an update on the new portal after they stamped the passport?

Miror

Jul 31, 2021
Thank God praise the Lord hallelujah my husband passport has been dispatched from IRCC to VFS hopefully he'll receive it on Monday God has done it tears tears 4 long years 2018 to 2022 the weeping may endure for the night but joy come in the morning, God bless all the heroes on this platform we are like family encouraging one another thank you all.

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Thank God praise the Lord hallelujah my husband passport has been dispatched from IRCC to VFS hopefully he'll receive it on Monday God has done it tears tears 4 long years 2018 to 2022 the weeping may endure for the night but joy come in the morning, God bless all the heroes on this platform we are like family encouraging one another thank you all.
Congratulations

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
I beg God that I receive the same news. Congratulations.

Reactions: Sandy1310 and Miror

Miror

Jul 31, 2021
OMG, waiting for this passport is killing me. How long does it take to put a stamp in a passport, this is annoying.
Alexis1971 I didn't tell you before, I feel it for you, since am on this platform you are always there guiding us any question you have an answer, am really sorry and I know others feel the same, by next week you will hear something have faith.

Reactions: Alexis1971

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Alexis1971 I didn't tell you before, I feel it for you, since am on this platform you are always there guiding us any question you have an answer, am really sorry and I know others feel the same, by next week you will hear something have faith.
Thank you, I'm certain he will get it by next week. It was send to IRCC for processing on March 23rd so for sure by next week. Thanks for the kind words.

I hope we can all meet up one day and have a good laugh or cry over this situation.

• Love
Reactions: Miror

Miror

Jul 31, 2021
Thank you, I'm certain he will get it by next week. It was send to IRCC for processing on March 23rd so for sure by next week. Thanks for the kind words.

I hope we can all meet up one day and have a good laugh or cry over this situation.
Am in Montreal Quebec we'll be passing each other in the shopping mall and don't know it lol, God is good he kept us the journey was long we almost there, the others are enjoying soon we will enjoy too Hahahaha.

Reactions: Alexis1971

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Am in Montreal Quebec we'll be passing each other in the shopping mall and don't know it lol, God is good he kept us the journey was long we almost there, the others are enjoying soon we will enjoy too Hahahaha.
We are in Ottawa so just 1.5 hours from Montreal.

Reactions: Miror