+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Unfortunately that's just the terminology they use - because (in theory) they can choose otherwise at the border. In practice for those that truthfully meet the criteria, it's really rare they decide otherwise at border.
I think my main concern is not the border services but airport workers. I was at the airport recently and there were people in my line just in front of me traveling to Canada. I didn’t hear much but they had some issues with an airport worker even though it seemed they had everything prepared for the trip.

Reactions: armoured

Kobe_Snipez

Sep 7, 2020
Hi everyone my husband just did his biometric 15 minutes ago I went on gckey as curiosity I saw biometric is completed please celebrate with me almost over one by one things are moving for us for those that are waiting be strong be strong good news are coming.
Amen. thank you very much for those kind words...

Ok2018

Star Member
Apr 15, 2021
In the email that I received from Warsaw they called it just “Schedule A form” and provided the link to the 11-2018 version. I guess that’s why I didn’t face the doubts.
Please did you submit your documents through GCkey or webform? Has receipt been acknowledged? I submitted documents via webform and it's a week already but still have "your action is required" on my account.

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Please did you submit your documents through GCkey or webform? Has receipt been acknowledged? I submitted documents via webform and it's a week already but still have "your action is required" on my account.
It was requested via email, so I emailed back. When you send an email, you get an automatic reply saying it’s been received and will be read.

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Hello everyone.
My ADR is in about a week. Any last minute advice?
Thank you
When we were preparing for our ADR, we created a list of possible questions about our relationship, our situation, concerns that IRCC had, prepared answers/statements, and then rehearsed it almost every day for a week. We did it because even though you know details of your own life, you may still panic and forget about important things during the hearing. And don’t put too much pressure on yourself. Yes, it’s an important event, but your mental health is more important.

Reactions: Pryncess99

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
When we were preparing for our ADR, we created a list of possible questions about our relationship, our situation, concerns that IRCC had, prepared answers/statements, and then rehearsed it almost every day for a week. We did it because even though you know details of your own life, you may still panic and forget about important things during the hearing. And don’t put too much pressure on yourself. Yes, it’s an important event, but your mental health is more important.
Thank you. I prepared questions. Read the GCMS notes from the visa officer.

Did you do your ADR virtually? Can we have pen and paper with us? Is that allowed?

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Thank you. I prepared questions. Read the GCMS notes from the visa officer.

Did you do your ADR virtually? Can we have pen and paper with us? Is that allowed?
Yes, it was via microsoft teams. I believe you can have whatever you want. My partner had our prepared printed answers around him on the table as well as a glass of water. As I remember they didn’t ask anything about our relationship, just a few questions about reasons of refusal. It took around 20 mins. Half of that time they talked about next steps after winning the appeal, covid backlogs, and stuff like that. Good luck!!

Reactions: Pryncess99