+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

VJ2012

Star Member
Jun 29, 2012
It was full day appeal or what?
It was a scheduled for full day - appeal laster 3.5 hrs including breaks - decision was made by judge with the consent of the minister's counsel. It is a one page letter that gets sent out, otherwise if its only the judge that decides as allowed ..there is delay as the decision has to be justified based on evidence by the judge.
hope this answers.

Reactions: Sarahannclarke5

Zettty1980

Star Member
May 22, 2019
If his background check has started, I don't know about it. They have not sent anything indicating this. However, I've heard others say their GC key account never changed until they received, or after they received PPR
Background started on our file. I just checked. It started today.

Reactions: Teepayne

shyori

Feb 5, 2020
I got a call from Ottawa today asking to confirm my emails. I havent heard that we got a decision yet, but i asked about an update on our file and he said "were processing it right now"! Im hoping im not getting too excited for no reason but im super excited! Anyone have any idea how long its taking for ottawa to process?
In the same boat, file in Ottawa. Today I checked my gc-key though and I saw that they had re-opened our file. Currently processing it’s says but not too sure how long it’s going to take or when they’ll contact me with the next step.

Kabir333

Apr 9, 2019
It was a scheduled for full day - appeal laster 3.5 hrs including breaks - decision was made by judge with the consent of the minister's counsel. It is a one page letter that gets sent out, otherwise if its only the judge that decides as allowed ..there is delay as the decision has to be justified based on evidence by the judge.
hope this answers.
thanks for ur reply..

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
In the same boat, file in Ottawa. Today I checked my gc-key though and I saw that they had re-opened our file. Currently processing it’s says but not too sure how long it’s going to take or when they’ll contact me with the next step.
When did you get the decision for your appeal?

Sama ame

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
AoA
I am asking a question on behalf of my friend. She applied for spouse (in Pakistan) in September 2018.this was her 2nd marriage. After the interview in Islamabad in January 2020 , she got an email today with the rejection of her case.the officer didn't tell any reason but only said that he wasn't satisfied with the genuineness of relationship.
Kindly guide the right path for it.should she reapply or do appeal?
Regards!

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
AoA
I am asking a question on behalf of my friend. She applied for spouse (in Pakistan) in September 2018.this was her 2nd marriage. After the interview in Islamabad in January 2020 , she got an email today with the rejection of her case.the officer didn't tell any reason but only said that he wasn't satisfied with the genuineness of relationship.
Kindly guide the right path for it.should she reapply or do appeal?
Regards!
Do the appeal. If she does the application again she would have to give more evidence its genuine, which might not convince them again.