+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Somali Applicants let's connect

Hodan2019

Oct 10, 2019
Waxaan u baahnahay qof iga caawiya suaashan iyo waxa la iga rabo xaaskayga ayaan u xareeyey sponsorship waxaa la isoo waydiiyey
Suaashan
> Questionnaire: A signed and completed questionnaire Submit a dully completed Somali Questionnnaire (Attached) This must be received at this office by: 2019/11/07
Fadlan iga caawiya mahadsanidiin
ASC WAXAN RAJAYNAYAA INAAD HESHAY CID KU CAAWISA , ALL U NEED IS TO ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS IN THE QUESTIONNAIRE FORM AND SIGNUTER THEN SEND TO THEM

Reactions: BRIL23

Sahal2030

Dec 15, 2019
Congrats Ramzy, will see you soon in Canada.
Beside where are you landing, is it Toronto?
wow skilled workers stream usually take a lot of time how long have you being waiting?
I still didn't not apply hopefully to complete the application the coming the summer Insha Allah.
Which stream are you planning to apply

sakaria10

Jan 16, 2020
hi Somali Brothers i'm new for this Forum its Great pleasure to see you here, for a while i visit this website to know update and FAQs on Canada Processing Applications but i could not found enough answers to my Application please read my application status and tell me some of my waiting.

Permanent Residence

1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 19, 2019.
  2. We started processing your application on September 21, 2019.
  3. We sent you correspondence on August 11, 2019 about the decision on your application.

Hope you grateful reply.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
hi Somali Brothers i'm new for this Forum its Great pleasure to see you here, for a while i visit this website to know update and FAQs on Canada Processing Applications but i could not found enough answers to my Application please read my application status and tell me some of my waiting.

Permanent Residence

1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 19, 2019.
  2. We started processing your application on September 21, 2019.
  3. We sent you correspondence on August 11, 2019 about the decision on your application.

Hope you grateful reply.
Welcome onboard Sakaria. The last point (3), it mentions that they have already sent correspondence (email or physical mail) which contains the decision on your application in August, 2019. Decision means approval or rejection. Most likely approval.

Did not you receive the correspondence?

sakaria10

Jan 16, 2020
Welcome onboard Sakaria. The last point (3), it mentions that they have already sent correspondence (email or physical mail) which contains the decision on your application in August, 2019. Decision means approval or rejection. Most likely approval.

Did not you receive the correspondence?
I got received approvall letter but not invated for any interview or Medical Test what else.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
I got received approvall letter but not invated for any interview or Medical Test what else.
I think your stream is spouse sponsorship program which I am not too familiar with. My friend of mine went through the spouse sponsorship. He received the passport request letter via his email and they also asked him to submit medical exam. So, he did the medical exam first then submitted the medical report and passport to the embassy via Visa Application Center (VAC) in Addis Ababa.

Jeyosman

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
My application for my wife was received on Sep 28, 2020. The alien office and fingureprint office is closed. What should she do? In case she moves to mogadishu, can process continue?

Dalabka xaaskeey waxuu gaari Sep 28? Alien iyo fartaqaadista xafiiskood waa xeran yahay. ? Maxaa la sameynaa? Mogadishu magala wadi karaa? Madaama safaarada ay mas uu ka tahy Somali
High Commission of Canada
Limuru Road, Gigiri

Contact and office information >>
Message from the High Commissioner >>

Countries of accreditation:
Kenya, Burundi, Somalia, Uganda, Rwanda

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
My application for my wife was received on Sep 28, 2020. The alien office and fingureprint office is closed. What should she do? In case she moves to mogadishu, can process continue?

Dalabka xaaskeey waxuu gaari Sep 28? Alien iyo fartaqaadista xafiiskood waa xeran yahay. ? Maxaa la sameynaa? Mogadishu magala wadi karaa? Madaama safaarada ay mas uu ka tahy Somali
Limuru Road, Gigiri

Contact and office information >>
Message from the High Commissioner >>

Countries of accreditation:
Kenya, Burundi, Somalia, Uganda, Rwanda
Walaal it is a personal choice if you want wife to move to Mogadishu. Once she moves there, if it is permanent move, you need to send webform to IRCC to inform of the change. Since your application is only started now, the office in Canada in Canada will process till sponsor applicant approval, which takes between 1 to 3 months before Covid impact.

Office keeba xidhan?

Jeyosman

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
Walaal it is a personal choice if you want wife to move to Mogadishu. Once she moves there, if it is permanent move, you need to send webform to IRCC to inform of the change. Since your application is only started now, the office in Canada in Canada will process till sponsor applicant approval, which takes between 1 to 3 months before Covid impact.

Office keeba xidhan?
Walaal sideey us soo baxeey. How will she get visa if there no embassy in Mogadishu?

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Walaal sideey us soo baxeey. How will she get visa if there no embassy in Mogadishu?
Sorry, I didn't understand the Somali part. The Canadian embassy in Nairobi is responsible for Kenya, Ethiopia, Somalia, and Djibouti. So, your application will be processed there no matter which country out of these you stay.