+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Somali Applicants let's connect

fatima91

Star Member
Sep 21, 2016
Adiga aplication catagory waa nuucee ? Gorma xaraysay ? Xage ku noshahay ? Cafimad ma martay ama interview ?
The type is spouse sponsorship . The app was sent 11/07/2017 . I live in abudhabi . Medical text is done and pcc and schedule A is done . No I didnt have interview yet

Abdikarin11

Jan 10, 2018
The type is spouse sponsorship . The app was sent 11/07/2017 . I live in abudhabi . Medical text is done and pcc and schedule A is done . No I didnt have interview yet
Good i think you are about to go canada i hope you to get your vise soon did they send you somali questionnaire? For me they sent to me

Abdikarin11

Jan 10, 2018
Hi guys who get somali questionnaire ? and whay is related it?
Cic requested me somali questinnaire and polic certificate

fatima91

Star Member
Sep 21, 2016
Good i think you are about to go canada i hope you to get your vise soon did they send you somali questionnaire? For me they sent to me
No I didn’t I don’t think they will I have never went to Somalia before and I didn’t need to get pcc from it

hsheikhali

May 15, 2018
Hello guys,

I'm starting my application process. I haven't filed it yet but I have some questions.

1) How do I send finger prints if Nairobi requires a request letter to release police certificates?
2) Where do I find the request letter
3) How does my wife show the request letter to the CID officer?
4) Lastly, if i don't have her police certificate do I apply with the Fingerprints Request Letter in its place?

Thanks for helping me out guys,
Harun

Halloom

Oct 16, 2018
Hi Everyone

Thanks all for sharing your experiences though every situation is different. I just wanted to ask if somali passport is still an unrecognized travel document by many western countries including Canada. In terms of visit or study visa i mean. Yet sponsorship and immigration are still being processed for somali passport holders. Things has changed a bit after President Farmajo tour in Europe. Which resulted in Norway recognizing Somali passport as valid travel document for Schengen Visa, and Sweden on the process. As for Canada i belive it's a matter of time.
I wanted to apply for visit visa to Canada but the passport recognition issue ruined my plans. Although i was born in UAE, never travelled to Somalia, and passport is issued in the Consulate in Dubai. So, zero chances of frauding. Not to mention that biometrics will be obtained in Dubai as well. While 2018 is almost ending, CIC website seem to process Somali applications smoothly if submitted and paid online. Compared to Nairobi office, processing time of TRV from UAE as per CIC is 35 days or less in some cases. In online application the detailed questionnaire forwarded me directly to the application after entering my data. Unlike Sweden Immigration website. The latest statement from a Canadian Immigration official regarding the status of Somali passport as a travel document was back in October 2017 from The IRB’s Research Directorate in South Africa. The Directorate emphasized mainly on Somali applicants from Nairobi and Pretoria offices who had rejected applications for TRV. All in all, I believe that IRCC handles each application individually and perceive it as unique.
Many Somali citizens in UAE with Dubai or Abu Dhabi issued passports have this big question in there mind. Majority were raised or born in UAE, aiming to resume postgraduation or entry level degrees in Canada or apply for work permit. So, what's there status as somali passport holders.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Hi Everyone

Thanks all for sharing your experiences though every situation is different. I just wanted to ask if somali passport is still an unrecognized travel document by many western countries including Canada. In terms of visit or study visa i mean. Yet sponsorship and immigration are still being processed for somali passport holders. Things has changed a bit after President Farmajo tour in Europe. Which resulted in Norway recognizing Somali passport as valid travel document for Schengen Visa, and Sweden on the process. As for Canada i belive it's a matter of time.
I wanted to apply for visit visa to Canada but the passport recognition issue ruined my plans. Although i was born in UAE, never travelled to Somalia, and passport is issued in the Consulate in Dubai. So, zero chances of frauding. Not to mention that biometrics will be obtained in Dubai as well. While 2018 is almost ending, CIC website seem to process Somali applications smoothly if submitted and paid online. Compared to Nairobi office, processing time of TRV from UAE as per CIC is 35 days or less in some cases. In online application the detailed questionnaire forwarded me directly to the application after entering my data. Unlike Sweden Immigration website. The latest statement from a Canadian Immigration official regarding the status of Somali passport as a travel document was back in October 2017 from The IRB’s Research Directorate in South Africa. The Directorate emphasized mainly on Somali applicants from Nairobi and Pretoria offices who had rejected applications for TRV. All in all, I believe that IRCC handles each application individually and perceive it as unique.
Many Somali citizens in UAE with Dubai or Abu Dhabi issued passports have this big question in there mind. Majority were raised or born in UAE, aiming to resume postgraduation or entry level degrees in Canada or apply for work permit. So, what's there status as somali passport holders.
Salamu alaykum bro

I am not sure about this. Hopefully you have found a positive answer.

I am applying under Federal Skilled Program (FSW) to get permanent residence, insha allah. Perhaps, you can do the same.

hsheikhali

May 15, 2018
Hey guys

So I'm on the last stages of my sponsorship process where they ask for police clearance etc.. The "Somali Questionnaire Form" is non existent on the IRCC website.. where do I find this? It's one of the requirements for my wifes background check.

mibrahim25

Jun 30, 2019
Salam Guys,

I'm planning to apply for Canadian PR through the express entry system, I'm wondering if having a Somali passport will cause any issues to the application

muhe86

Oct 8, 2019
Waxaan u baahnahay qof iga caawiya suaashan iyo waxa la iga rabo xaaskayga ayaan u xareeyey sponsorship waxaa la isoo waydiiyey
Suaashan
> Questionnaire: A signed and completed questionnaire Submit a dully completed Somali Questionnnaire (Attached) This must be received at this office by: 2019/11/07
Fadlan iga caawiya mahadsanidiin

muhe86

Oct 8, 2019
Hey guys

So I'm on the last stages of my sponsorship process where they ask for police clearance etc.. The "Somali Questionnaire Form" is non existent on the IRCC website.. where do I find this? It's one of the requirements for my wifes background check.
Please help me what’s > Questionnaire: A signed and completed questionnaire Submit a dully completed Somali Questionnnaire (Attached) This must be received at this office by: 2019/11/07