Please share the source

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smfaisal28 said:
Please share the source
Sorry, There isn't any official source! It came from many hours of reading in this forum, other forums, CIC website , different documents ...!

If you like, you can send an email to CIC and ask what exactly they do on their side ;)

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
VictorPapa said:
My friend,
As I know in PNP program all assessment is done in province side and if they give you nomination then it shows all assessment was done. In the CIC there will not be any assessment on your abilities and the only two factors will be check: 1- security check and 2-health check. I think your IELTS score is not important but your IELTS must be valid until your application reach to your local visa office then IELTS is not important anymore. ;)
Yes you are right.

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
smfaisal28 said:
Please share the source
Hi smfaisal28,
I think victorpapa is right and also this information can be found in cic.gc.ca
i want to share my experience regarding this.

Province and Federal government has an agreement on immigration, PNP is the result of that. Once the province approves your application, federal do not necessarily check your documents or eligibility again except inadmissibility and health. If federal genuinely finds some problem on your application such as forgery or misrepresentation, then also it wont directly reject your application but ask with province about that, if province agrees with Federal then only your application will be rejected and may have other barriers. However, if province doesnt agree on that, federal can't refuse your application, because province will provide necessary explanation to CIC after confirming from you. However, if CIC sees fault, it is very likely that province will withdraw your nomination.
In the past there were many issues on English language requirements, but later both came on agreement to make it mandatory.
In the mean time, if your province finds out that you are no longer eligible or if you misrepresented on your application they can withdraw nomination which will lead to refusal automatic.
Also, until you get your PR Card, you must inform both province and federal about your circumstances, such as family composition, address, health issues, citizenship and passports etc otherwise that will be another problem. Canada is much democratic but only if you cooperate with their laws and other legal requirements.
Recently, my friend have been refused to get entry in border, because he didnt inform about his child's birth, even though it was after he received his vintage. He returned back to UK, informed CIC, they requested passport of child, then only they were able to go.

munni das

Mar 14, 2014
Thank you guys. i think i can apply for PNP with IELTS score- L 7 R 6, W 5.5, S 6..i was worried with 5.5 in written section. For SINP minimum score need is 4. i have more than 4.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
munni das said:
Thank you guys. i think i can apply for PNP with IELTS score- L 7 R 6, W 5.5, S 6..i was worried with 5.5 in written section. For SINP minimum score need is 4. i have more than 4.
Yes,
That rule for minimum CLB7 is belong to Federal Skilled Worker program (FSW) not for Provincial Nomination Program (PNP). ;)

munni das

Mar 14, 2014
Thank you victor. one more question is it possible to get sinp approval in 6 month. i have a genuine employment offer directly from a employer. I have not taken help of any law farm. my employer is processing my PNP

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
munni das said:
Thank you victor. one more question is it possible to get sinp approval in 6 month. i have a genuine employment offer directly from a employer. I have not taken help of any law farm. my employer is processing my PNP
About SINP unfortunately it is totally unpredictable my friend! Nobody knows how much time will take to get nomination from SINP! As you can see some applicants can get nomination within 2-3 months and for some of them it takes 6-8 months and sometimes over a year!

I am still waiting for my nomination and believe me, nobody knows the exact time except SINP employees! ;) :D

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
VictorPapa said:
About SINP unfortunately it is totally unpredictable my friend! Nobody knows how much time will take to get nomination from SINP! As you can see some applicants can get nomination within 2-3 months and for some of them it takes 6-8 months and sometimes over a year!

I am still waiting for my nomination and believe me, nobody knows the exact time except SINP employees! ;) :D
I reckon SINP employees also do not know.....:) :D ;D

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tns001cn said:
yesterday i had sent my file to CIO, hope good news come from CIO soon.
It will take about 45 to 60 days to give your file number and send your application to your visa office ;)

sabar_acmi

Star Member
Nov 27, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any one got nomination these days? ? almost one month finish... i don't know how much time they will take. ....

anshsingh

Star Member
May 31, 2013
sabar_acmi said:
Any one got nomination these days? ? almost one month finish... i don't know how much time they will take. ....
same here sabar i m also waiting it is such a long time....

mmomen

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2015 - Application delivered to CIO
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014 - by SINP
Nomination.....
27-04-2015 - by SINP
AOR Received.
16-07-2015 - by CIC
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Done
Med's Request
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-08-2015
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Which one is better for me, to apply for CIC FSW 2014 or waiting for SINP? I am the 2014 SINP applicant and my SINP status is application received. What are you doing my other forum friends whose status is also same as me?