+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All SINP application applied in 2011 tracker

redstone

Apr 6, 2013
i am sure,,,one of my friend made an bank draft from cibc bank. canada, they typed of i/o for & he got AOR from CIC. So no problem

tns001cn

Nov 9, 2011
who can help me,thank you

I got the nomination letter, I have a job offer, I want to apply work permit Quick to enter Canada,
but my job offer is NOC D, so the spouse can not apply for open work permit, only can apply visit visa,who know how long my spouse can apply for,only six months? or two years?

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sujwal said:
I sent my package today. Now just waiting until everything is clear and file goes to visa office.
Congratulation my friend! I am happy that your waiting on SINP side is over. I predict, you will get your visa on Jan to Feb 2015! ;)

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
VictorPapa said:
Congratulation my friend! I am happy that your waiting on SINP side is over. I predict, you will get your visa on Jan to Feb 2015! ;)
Thank you.
Yes now feeling a bit relief. But cant stay idle until i see visa vintage. I too hope i might take decision by Feb 2015.
Any news from your side.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sujwal said:
Thank you.
Yes now feeling a bit relief. But cant stay idle until i see visa vintage. I too hope i might take decision by Feb 2015.
Any news from your side.
As you know SINP better than everyone, NO! there isn't any news! ;)

sabar_acmi

Star Member
Nov 27, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sujwal said:
I sent my package today. Now just waiting until everything is clear and file goes to visa office.
Congratulations! !! You sent the file along with PCC. ?

furnaz

May 23, 2014
Re: All SINP application applied

I want to know the real time estimation for immigration for SINP programme. can you please do let me know?

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: All SINP application applied

furnaz said:
I want to know the real time estimation for immigration for SINP programme. can you please do let me know?
Are you SINP's current applicant or do you want to search and you want to apply in the future?

imay

Sep 6, 2008
Category........
NOC Code......
3212 /Family member
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug.2011
Doc's Request.
Sept.2013
Nomination.....
Waiting
IELTS Request
Sept.2013
Thanks sujwal for your kind advice. Im not yet rejected, i hope so. Only thers no decision yet. Anyway i saw that another batchmate got nomination. I am wondering, how many of us in the group who did not get nomination? I could not logged to your spreadsheet. Ok goodluck, God bless to all.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imay said:
Thanks sujwal for your kind advice. Im not yet rejected, i hope so. Only thers no decision yet. Anyway i saw that another batchmate got nomination. I am wondering, how many of us in the group who did not get nomination? I could not logged to your spreadsheet. Ok goodluck, God bless to all.
My friend,
As I can see other friends who submitted their applications on 09(SEP) 2011, have got their nomination on May 2014 and I can see you submitted your application on 08(AUG) 2011. Did you receive any document update from SINP within two past months? If no, did you check your spam folder? I think you can send an email to SINP and inquire about your application because these days you must get your nomination letter. ;)

munni das

Mar 14, 2014
Hello,
Friends . Is it required to send IELTS score at the time of applying for PR , after getting nomination. I have IELTS score
L-7, R-6, W-5.5,S-6. please let me know whether my IELTS score is sufficient or not.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
munni das said:
Hello,
Friends . Is it required to send IELTS score at the time of applying for PR , after getting nomination. I have IELTS score
L-7, R-6, W-5.5,S-6. please let me know whether my IELTS score is sufficient or not.
My friend,
As I know in PNP program all assessment is done in province side and if they give you nomination then it shows all assessment was done. In the CIC there will not be any assessment on your abilities and the only two factors will be check: 1- security check and 2-health check. I think your IELTS score is not important but your IELTS must be valid until your application reach to your local visa office then IELTS is not important anymore. ;)