+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All SINP application applied in 2011 tracker

boozee

Star Member
Nov 8, 2011
sujwal said:
Hello
Any update from SINP? I have sent all the documents 2 weeks ago but i havent heard anything yet.
Nope I Hv sent abt 22days ago nd I hvnt heard anythng yet.iam really too much tense nd depressed I dnt knw wts gonna happen .its toooooooo much I Hv waited 30 months nd still waiting .GOD KNWS BETTER THT WE MAY GET THIS OR NOT...

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
boozee said:
Nope I Hv sent abt 22days ago nd I hvnt heard anythng yet.iam really too much tense nd depressed I dnt knw wts gonna happen .its toooooooo much I Hv waited 30 months nd still waiting .GOD KNWS BETTER THT WE MAY GET THIS OR NOT...
Hi booze
I think we are in same situation. My documents were sent 14 working days ago and that will be roughly 21 days in total. I am not in a hope for this and following week.

boozee

Star Member
Nov 8, 2011
sujwal said:
Hi booze
I think we are in same situation. My documents were sent 14 working days ago and that will be roughly 21 days in total. I am not in a hope for this and following week.
U KNW SUJWAL NW I DNT FEEL LIKE SENDING ANY POST ON THS FORUM BCZ I HV NOTHNG NEW TO SHARE WITH U GUYS.u r right for ths week nd following one.EVEN MY HOPES ND DESIRWS R GETING OVER WD PASSAGE OF EACH SECOND. Its toooooo much nw u knw wht as v see previous posts so u ll find tht people hv got their approval within 23 to 26 months nd look at us its been more thn 30 months nd still waiting .sorry to say dude bt i think v r unlucky.

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
boozee said:
U KNW SUJWAL NW I DNT FEEL LIKE SENDING ANY POST ON THS FORUM BCZ I HV NOTHNG NEW TO SHARE WITH U GUYS.u r right for ths week nd following one.EVEN MY HOPES ND DESIRWS R GETING OVER WD PASSAGE OF EACH SECOND. Its toooooo much nw u knw wht as v see previous posts so u ll find tht people hv got their approval within 23 to 26 months nd look at us its been more thn 30 months nd still waiting .sorry to say dude bt i think v r unlucky.
Hi boozeee dont lose your hope. I too feel the same as you but we dont have other option than waiting. Dont worry we will get some news soon.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My friends,
I am not in your boat (didn't apply in 2011 and I am not in Family Referral category) but I know, They mentioned in the "processing time" page

http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/sinp-processing-time

inside their website this:

"If your application has taken longer than the average time shown above, you can find out the status by contacting the SINP by email at: immigration@gov.sk.ca"

And in the table in that page it is 22.3 Months for family referral applications then I want to ask you why you didn't send many emails and ask them by phone in the last 8 months!!! It is your rights to inquire about that long delay in your application. Even you send your documents for getting nomination and then it is an unacceptable delay from them again!
If I was instead of you, called them as soon as possible because you are wasting your time because they don't want to act fast! :(

Don't sit and watch! Just follow up, follow up and again follow up to get your letter! ;)

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
VictorPapa said:
My friends,
I am not in your boat (didn't apply in 2011 and I am not in Family Referral category) but I know, They mentioned in the "processing time" page

http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/sinp-processing-time

inside their website this:

"If your application has taken longer than the average time shown above, you can find out the status by contacting the SINP by email at: immigration @ gov.sk.ca"

And in the table in that page it is 22.3 Months for family referral applications then I want to ask you why you didn't send many emails and ask them by phone in the last 8 months!!! It is your rights to inquire about that long delay in your application. Even you send your documents for getting nomination and then it is an unacceptable delay from them again!
If I was instead of you, called them as soon as possible because you are wasting your time because they don't want to act fast! :(

Don't sit and watch! Just follow up, follow up and again follow up to get your letter! ;)
Dear VictorPapa
On behalf of this thread members who applied on 2011 i would like to thank you for suggesting us to contact SINP. First, we are not in Family Referral category, this category was only introduced after 2012. We all applied on Family Members Category with or without job offer. Most of the members now waiting are on Family Members without job offer category..
I am sorry mate, you are not in our situation and you thought contacting SINP will solve the problem, we appreciate that and thank you very much, but it doesnt work like that. Mate, i too understand that you have applied for SINP 2014, and expecting nomination soon(3 months), nothing wrong with that, infact i wish you get nomination soon, my brother also applied this year. He is happy just because his status has been changed to "in Process" but he doesnt want to understand that "in process" doesnt mean officers are looking to his file. Although he might get it soon than others as he has a valid job offer and doesnt count towards 250 applicants. As you know the Federal government allocates the quota to province to nominate people, but also says to give priority to the people with job offer, so all the province finalise the file much quicker than other economy classes applicant. You can contact sinp about this, they will suggest you to switch it to the job offer category and process application fast. Now as we didnt had job offer, we had to show bank statement of 10k for 3 months, this is considered as economic class in their terms which means ("Delay the file as much as you can"). Those who had job, they are called as skilled classes and they were lucky to get nomination soon. Although all nominees are grouped as Economic Class applicant centrally.
The time we applied on 2011 the mentioned processing times on their website and automatic email reply was 8 months, well nobody got nomination within that period except with job offer application. As soon as my 8 months completed i started contacting them, but all the time you get the same email, your application is in process, nothing has been requested. that time calling sinp officials was easy and reachable, i spoke with my case officer personally but she also told my file is in process and they will contact me, till that time not to call or email as it just distracts them.
We havent stayed relaxed, we tried our best to contact them, but you really dont get much information.
After 2012 March, they erased the processing times for few days, their automatic reply was also changed. But then they published new processing times. I think its not the only fault with SINP but with the Gov of SK and Canada as well. Delay is everywhere in Canada, as we are just concerned with immigration we see this but its same to get citizenship, to get other services. There has been major changes in SINP, the time we applied it was under ministry of Advanced Education. I have too written the director, managers tracy davies and david li of SINP, although i only got one reply, but same reply i.e "due to the large number of applicant in 2011-2012 the processing time is more than expected, but it will be processed soon". As of today SINP is under ministry of Economy, the main reason was too make the economy stronger by brining nominees soon, but SINP always got problem, Recently on 2013 SINP had to go to court as they rejected 100's of application saying they were fake, since then sinp has to introduce the Protection for Immigrants and Foreign Workers act.
Personally i have been monitoring this since i applied, things got changed but my file didnt get nominated. Its already 31 months since i applied, Can you imagine, its not just me there are 100's more waiting, dont know when do we hear from them. But good news is SINP officials are working hard at this time, as they too got to submit their annual report to CIC and the Gov of SK on their progress so they are trying to increase the numbers.
Please dont take me wrong, but i can say that i have been suffered a lot and all other members. We have done our best, now the only thing we can do is to sit and watch unfortunately. But i personally wish you get it soon mate. Good luck for that. Since many of us are now getting results, the remaining of us are in hope to get soon. and too wish you and your thread member good luck. I had also written few post but i thought its not good to write anymore so i left writing. As we dont have any positive news and experience, we cant write anything motivating to you people.
Anyway thanks for coming to this thread and writing few words and sorry to make you read this nonsense things.
Also just to let you know, i saw in some thread people are confused with the Permanent Resident Overseas Operational Targets, most of the people are thinking its the total number of visa they will issue in 2014, but it was the visas finalised on earlier year. Visa office can't fix the number of visa to issue, CIC however can allocate the number of application to take in a certain year such as FSW. (I have enquired this with the media Relation team of CIC and its confirmed).

imay

Sep 6, 2008
Category........
NOC Code......
3212 /Family member
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug.2011
Doc's Request.
Sept.2013
Nomination.....
Waiting
IELTS Request
Sept.2013
Very nice sujwal, you're really doing your assignment. Well , for me no positive results yet. I have emailed my additionalmdocuments last marh 17, and still nil.hmm wait,wait,wait.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sujwal said:
Dear VictorPapa
On behalf of this thread members who applied on 2011 i would like to thank you for suggesting us to contact SINP. First, we are not in Family Referral category, this category was only introduced after 2012. We all applied on Family Members Category with or without job offer. Most of the members now waiting are on Family Members without job offer category..
I am sorry mate, you are not in our situation and you thought contacting SINP will solve the problem, we appreciate that and thank you very much, but it doesnt work like that. Mate, i too understand that you have applied for SINP 2014, and expecting nomination soon(3 months), nothing wrong with that, infact i wish you get nomination soon, my brother also applied this year. He is happy just because his status has been changed to "in Process" but he doesnt want to understand that "in process" doesnt mean officers are looking to his file. Although he might get it soon than others as he has a valid job offer and doesnt count towards 250 applicants. As you know the Federal government allocates the quota to province to nominate people, but also says to give priority to the people with job offer, so all the province finalise the file much quicker than other economy classes applicant. You can contact sinp about this, they will suggest you to switch it to the job offer category and process application fast. Now as we didnt had job offer, we had to show bank statement of 10k for 3 months, this is considered as economic class in their terms which means ("Delay the file as much as you can"). Those who had job, they are called as skilled classes and they were lucky to get nomination soon. Although all nominees are grouped as Economic Class applicant centrally.
The time we applied on 2011 the mentioned processing times on their website and automatic email reply was 8 months, well nobody got nomination within that period except with job offer application. As soon as my 8 months completed i started contacting them, but all the time you get the same email, your application is in process, nothing has been requested. that time calling sinp officials was easy and reachable, i spoke with my case officer personally but she also told my file is in process and they will contact me, till that time not to call or email as it just distracts them.
We havent stayed relaxed, we tried our best to contact them, but you really dont get much information.
After 2012 March, they erased the processing times for few days, their automatic reply was also changed. But then they published new processing times. I think its not the only fault with SINP but with the Gov of SK and Canada as well. Delay is everywhere in Canada, as we are just concerned with immigration we see this but its same to get citizenship, to get other services. There has been major changes in SINP, the time we applied it was under ministry of Advanced Education. I have too written the director, managers tracy davies and david li of SINP, although i only got one reply, but same reply i.e "due to the large number of applicant in 2011-2012 the processing time is more than expected, but it will be processed soon". As of today SINP is under ministry of Economy, the main reason was too make the economy stronger by brining nominees soon, but SINP always got problem, Recently on 2013 SINP had to go to court as they rejected 100's of application saying they were fake, since then sinp has to introduce the Protection for Immigrants and Foreign Workers act.
Personally i have been monitoring this since i applied, things got changed but my file didnt get nominated. Its already 31 months since i applied, Can you imagine, its not just me there are 100's more waiting, dont know when do we hear from them. But good news is SINP officials are working hard at this time, as they too got to submit their annual report to CIC and the Gov of SK on their progress so they are trying to increase the numbers.
Please dont take me wrong, but i can say that i have been suffered a lot and all other members. We have done our best, now the only thing we can do is to sit and watch unfortunately. But i personally wish you get it soon mate. Good luck for that. Since many of us are now getting results, the remaining of us are in hope to get soon. and too wish you and your thread member good luck. I had also written few post but i thought its not good to write anymore so i left writing. As we dont have any positive news and experience, we cant write anything motivating to you people.
Anyway thanks for coming to this thread and writing few words and sorry to make you read this nonsense things.
Also just to let you know, i saw in some thread people are confused with the Permanent Resident Overseas Operational Targets, most of the people are thinking its the total number of visa they will issue in 2014, but it was the visas finalised on earlier year. Visa office can't fix the number of visa to issue, CIC however can allocate the number of application to take in a certain year such as FSW. (I have enquired this with the media Relation team of CIC and its confirmed).
Dear sujwal!
Thanks for the time you spent to write about SINP facts! ;) Yes My friend, we are really experiencing what you told in your great detailed post! Unfortunately nobody knows what they are doing!

I hope you can get your nomination soon. With your post I feel we must stay more and more months for our nominations! :(

boozee

Star Member
Nov 8, 2011
sujwal said:
Hi boozeee dont lose your hope. I too feel the same as you but we dont have other option than waiting. Dont worry we will get some news soon.
I need to discuss smthng wd u sujwal one of my distant frd got addi documnt request from federal from london they required him 7 bands frm ielts although he has 6 bands bt they said no to him nd advised him to submit ielts with 7 bands wts ths all bullsht . As per cic website under provincial nominee they demand 4. 5 bands . Let me tell u ths person got his nomination under family category frm saskatchewan

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
boozee said:
I need to discuss smthng wd u sujwal one of my distant frd got addi documnt request from federal from london they required him 7 bands frm ielts although he has 6 bands bt they said no to him nd advised him to submit ielts with 7 bands wts ths all bullsht . As per cic website under provincial nominee they demand 4. 5 bands . Let me tell u ths person got his nomination under family category frm saskatchewan
Hi boozee,
How is that possible? My advice is to contact SINP and forward the letter to them by scanning it. As this is issue with both federal and province, the province may contact the CIC london to rectify the issue. In the mean time contact the CIC london and clarify them about the requirement. I suggest you to do case specific enquiry since he got the application number.

boozee

Star Member
Nov 8, 2011
sujwal said:
Hi boozee,
How is that possible? My advice is to contact SINP and forward the letter to them by scanning it. As this is issue with both federal and province, the province may contact the CIC london to rectify the issue. In the mean time contact the CIC london and clarify them about the requirement. I suggest you to do case specific enquiry since he got the application number.
Sujwal am i right tht federal requirement is 4.5 under provincial nominees???

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
boozee said:
Sujwal am i right tht federal requirement is 4.5 under provincial nominees???
The minimum required is CLB 4, which means 4.5 in listening, 3.5 in reading and 4.0 in rest speaking and writing. So which comes in minimum 4.0 total band but they must get 4.5 in listening.

Saskatoon

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2011
Doc's Request.
29-01-2014
Nomination.....
02-05-2014
IELTS Request
submit with application
boozee said:
Hi boozee,

In which field he/she did applied?

bappiislan

Star Member
Oct 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28-07-2011
AOR Received.
11-10-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
24-03-2014
Med's Done....
27-03-2014, Medical results have been received 04.04.2014
Passport Req..
08-05-2014, and sent to singapore via VFS on 08-05-2014. SGVO received 14-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
hoping soon
LANDED..........
hoping soon
sujwal said:
The minimum required is CLB 4, which means 4.5 in listening, 3.5 in reading and 4.0 in rest speaking and writing. So which comes in minimum 4.0 total band but they must get 4.5 in listening.
HI BRO, how is goin on? did u get your passport back with visa? how is your online status now
thanks